It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible contagious demonic possession in school in Peru

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

So something contagious is effecting kids starting 3 weeks ago and apparently nobody thought about keeping their kids away from other kids, school, public, etc.???

There were other kids helping care for the sick kids in classrooms full of other kids and adults.

Not the best way to avoid something that may be contagious. Whatever it may be.

Can we get these people some real medical people down there instead of Local Religious Witch Doctors??

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

i was only asking what you thought. i do no not think its of a supernatural cause, until there is more information released on this then demons will be blamed and i dont think thats the cause of it

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Dark Ghost

So something contagious is effecting kids starting 3 weeks ago and apparently nobody thought about keeping their kids away from other kids, school, public, etc.???

There were other kids helping care for the sick kids in classrooms full of other kids and adults.

Not the best way to avoid something that may be contagious. Whatever it may be.

Can we get these people some real medical people down there instead of Local Religious Witch Doctors??
i dont think the disease was something that could be contained. real doctors would have helped though

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Welcome to Salem and the 17th century.

edit on 5/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
People are basically stupid and will believe anything.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Welcome to Salem and the 17th century.

and whats that supposed to mean?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Too subtle?
www.salemwitchmuseum.com...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Kids being kids, nothing a good slap wouldn't fix

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Too subtle?
www.salemwitchmuseum.com...
i know all i want to know about the salem witch trials i was asking if you would try to elaborate on what you meant by bringing it up

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You don't see the similarity?

Ok, maybe it's just me. Demons? Witches? Superstitious hysteria? How's that?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yeah i get what you meant now, thanks for explaining better.
edit on 20-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
First of all, demons are mythological.

Second of all myths, while possibly contagious, do not produce physical symptoms.

Third, physical symptoms are generally related to actual physical causes or emotional stimuli.

Answer: look for the physical causes or emotional stimuli (hint, See "first of all" above.)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Second of all myths, while possibly contagious, do not produce physical symptoms.

Third, physical symptoms are generally related to actual physical causes or emotional stimuli.

Answer: look for the physical causes or emotional stimuli (hint, See "first of all" above.)

sorry but i disagree demons are real, most of them could care less to interact with us humans, some are angry that they were forgotten as deities before they were scorned by people and called evil. i agree with what else you have to say there is a scientific reason for this incident

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

sorry but i disagree demons are real, most of them could care less to interact with us humans, some are angry that they were forgotten as deities before they were scorned by people and called evil. i agree with what else you have to say there is a scientific reason for this incident

I won't debate our difference in opinions about demons considering the forum this is posted in (which, had I noticed, I would have avoided), but I will ask that if you agree that there is a scientifically-discoverable reason for the phenomenon in Peru, that wouldn't include demons ... right?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I won't debate our difference in opinions about demons considering the forum this is posted in (which, had I noticed, I would have avoided), but I will ask that if you agree that there is a scientifically-discoverable reason for the phenomenon in Peru, that wouldn't include demons ... right?
right, i am really into various aspects of the paranormal so in certain things i ask what was the logical cause for this phenomenon. this doesnt mean i dont have my own personal beliefs just that i would like to look into it with a different point of view so i set that aside and think about what can cause it from another point of thought. its too easy just to place the blame on something or someone else. did that make any sense to you?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

right, i am really into various aspects of the paranormal so in certain things i ask what was the logical cause for this phenomenon. this doesnt mean i dont have my own personal beliefs just that i would like to look into it with a different point of view so i set that aside and think about what can cause it from another point of thought. its too easy just to place the blame on something or someone else. did that make any sense to you?

Oddly enough, it did. Sounds like you've got a basically analytical outlook on life.

I think that will serve you well in your interests.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It will come out the water supply had some contaminant in it, some hallucinogenic plant by product from logging companies. Or a child played a prank on his classmates or its a spirit. Order of list starting from probable to impossible.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Oddly enough, it did. Sounds like you've got a basically analytical outlook on life.

understanding the truth of everything is what i want. if i perceive something different from everyone else does that make me wrong, if you do the same are you in the wrong? the way i see it we as people can and will have our own beliefs and theres nothing wrong with it. i think its what truly makes us individuals

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

the way i see it we as people can and will have our own beliefs and theres nothing wrong with it.
Indeed. Until someone gets hanged over it. Or, less drastic, ostracized.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

understanding the truth of everything is what i want. if i perceive something different from everyone else does that make me wrong, if you do the same are you in the wrong? the way i see it we as people can and will have our own beliefs and theres nothing wrong with it. i think its what truly makes us individuals

The search for truth is laudable in my estimation. I hope you find it. Of course, we are all due our personal beliefs.

Belief is not science, however. That is my only point, which is off-topic for this forum.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join