It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican and S. American Airlines Offering Free Flights for Immigrants to Get to U.S. Border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Swills posted the info.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Really, ridiculous? Not interested in having a discussion about immigrants which is essentially what you entire thread is about?

Well, someone is being ridiculous but it ain't me.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Its about illegal immigrants stop trying to change the direction of conversation.

You want to discuss nothing in the article your going to fixate on immigration and nothing else.

Im going to assume this will be my only response to you.
edit on 5/19/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yeah, because these people spending their money on a flight are going to ignore the free housing from the charity organization and instead sneak in illegally with no clue of where they're going to go or stay.

The charity is involved in the cause, I doubt they will let anyone slip by without notice. If they're involved I'm sure they'll have a list of names and be sure that those people have taken the proper steps to enter legally. Who would pass up free housing for sleeping in the dirt or in a dingy hotel somewhere?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So whos actually helping them do all this?

Is it the United States or is it someone else?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

To be fair, the article doesn't have very much substance to it. All it says is that some airliners are giving discounts to people and that Obama is somehow to blame for it. There's nothing else to discuss in the article.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Did you read the article linked later on in the thread?

Probably not right?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So you're telling me you don't know all the details and are just assuming they're illegally entering the country? I would hope you'd do a bit of research before getting outraged over it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Actually im just wondering if you know what your talking about or your just here for fun?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So now we're talking about another article other than the one this thread is based on? Hmmm.

Actually im just wondering if you know what your talking about or your just here for fun?

You're the one who is asking for details on a subject you aren't familiar with and posted a topic on. I would hope you'd know what you were talking about before getting outraged over it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Thats what i thought.

Like other posters above you your not actually here to discuss the topic at hand your here to derail the thread.

You havent even taken the time to educate yourself on the topic or even thoroughly read the thread and now you expect to engage you in conversation?

No i dont think so.

Let me know when you do some more research and actually plan on contributing productively.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Work for the cartels. That's the only option there.

As an aside, this isn't surprising. For anyone who's spent time in certain parts of Europe you'll be well aware of the gypsy problem. Interestingly, a couple years ago gypsies from Eastern Europe started showing up in America, coming across our border. Folks wonder how and why.

They were flying into Mexico in such large numbers that Mexican taxi drivers were advertising at the airport that they'll drive them right up to the border, to a place they can easily cross over for a set amount of money.

And that is how huge we saw families of gypsies with multiple dogs, crapping on the floors and tearing up hotel rooms in LA.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Cubans cannot enter the US illegally, they have an open invitation. In El Paso the US Customs office is safely on the Texas side. If a Cuban sets foot on US soil they are home free and accepted as political refugees. It's the whole wet foot/dry foot thing. the Coast Guard sends Cubans found at sea back but if they make it to dry land they are in.
These Cubans are coming by land to avoid being caught and sent back.
I am talking about people from Cuba and only Cuba.
Not everyone who speaks Spanish are from the same place and are not all treated the same by US law.

edit on 19-5-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: diction

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Interesting, where did you learn this?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Telling me to do more research and educate myself on the topic when you are the one asking for details.... that's hilarious. No really, it is.

I have been discussing the topic, you just don't like my replies.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Your answer is in the last quote of Swills' first post. Have you been reading the thread? You just accused me of not reading it, didn't you?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Ohhhh now you read it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes I did, but it's a shame I put more effort into reading your thread than you did.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How do you know that they have plans to enter illegally? If they want in bad enough they'll find a way to get in, discounted flights or not.

The point is, they are being brought to border areas, and are, in fact, entering illegally. If they were coming legally, they'd just fly in. You claimed none were entering illegally.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I live in Florida and it is common knowledge here. I don't have any citations to back it up but I am confident in my answer.
I have been following the story for a few weeks since I heard of South American countries "closing their borders" to these
people and how they are moving them North from border to border until they get to Texas. Last I read, the figure was only about 4500 people but aside from that, what Swills posted is the same as what I have been reading.

Edit; immigration.about.com...
edit on 19-5-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: add citation

<< 1    3 >>

join