It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity ..what has happened to you that just blows you mind.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Haha, my life is full of anti-synchronicity, if nothing else. Moments where, looking back, I feel should have lead to something amazing, but simply didn't. All the pieces were set up, all the dominoes lined in a row. But something stopped the final touch that sent them all clattering down.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have lots more still...hahahah
Thus is true !!

The Girl in my openning post I saw in the movie theater ..and later met on a wrong phone number call...and dated for over a year ...

Well...when I got out of the service a friend and I moved into this cool apartment complex that had everything...we shared a two br 2 bath apt.

Well..one day we where shooting pool about a week after moving in ...in the recreation room...and guess who walked in!!

Yep!! It was her!! She lived at there also!! hahahha!!

I swear that's the truth!! We ..were both shocked I guess you could say...I mean Orange county Calif. is a pretty big place ...what are the odds..

We both were dating different people at the time ..of course ..but..we spent time together ..off and on...I'll leave it at that

edit on 21-5-2016 by Krypto1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok...here is another one..

When my family and I went to Guam we took a MATS "The Military Air Transport Service (MATS) ..this was a slow 4 pro engine plane. Real slow. We flew from El Toro Marine base California to Guam in this thing. It took I think 36 hours hahahah..or more ..well it was more ...I'm sure ..because:

We took off from Wake Island ..it was our forth pit stop I believe and about an hour out from Wake island I said to my brother ..I'd hate to be stationed there ...to small and nothing to do..blah blah blah...and my rother said ..well will never go there again...my dad said ..we probably will when we come back to the states...

My mom said...we will be paying for a Pan Am jet ..(to my dad) there is no way I will go through this again..so we will not be seeing Wake Island again!! My dad said..of course ..this flight isn't that bad... (it was hot and stuffy in that old plane and noisy hahaha..and more..)

anyway after they went back and forth for awhile and me and my brother were trading Items from our "box lunches" that were passed out to us...

My brother looked out the window ...he had the widow seat ..and said...hey "my name" ...that engine is on fire!!

Yep...the far # 4 engine was out and smoking...flames coming out a bit...

My dad was about to get up and go talk to someone about this ..when ...we were told we were turning around aand heading back to Wake Island.

We made it! . But ..we did see Wake island again ...lol!!

When we left Guam two years later ...we flew in a regular jet ...hahahahah

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A few years into mine and my husbands relationship we were talking about random things that happened to us and I told a story about how when I was a kid my school bus hit a car right outside my house and there was a boy around my age in the passenger seat and I had brought him some juice while he sat on my lawn waiting for his mom to call a toe truck. My husband's jaw just dropped and he told me he was that boy!!! We both got major chills down our spines like what are the odds of that?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmore23

That's the ticket!!! Wow!!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmore23

I got chills from that too-but good ones. You're right,what Are the odds on that happening. Gooseflesh here

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I know right?? hahahah

Here's one..and it's true.

My Wife and I (who is no longer on this planet) needed a Video player/recorder this was around 1994, anyway we were at our local Luby's Cafeteria to eat dinner. They had a drawing where you could win prizes...that night it was for a VCR. I filled out the ticket and told my wife ..I'm going to bend down the corner on this ticket ...that way it will get picked

She said, "right", let's eat.

When they did the drawing ...guess who won

Yep..I did

We had our new VCR!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join