It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. President, we need a new DNC chair

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
a reply to: Granite

So then this is really just all about how OP doesn't think the DNC is playing fair by his chosen candidate. ..

If AD is a well known and spoken Independent, then it stands to reason that he shouldn't give a damn how the DNC operates since it's not even his affiliated party.

But, again, I think it has more to do with these BernieBros always whining and trying to throw shade because their candidate is getting beat out-right.

I am sad I didn't notice your awesome comments earlier when I was answering my replies. I am starring you now.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Last I looked, HRC was leading Bernie in every metric, significantly.
She's won 22 primaries to his 17
She's leading him by 3+ million in the popular votes
She's leading him by 300 won delegates and nearly 500 super delegates.

As a Republican (at least until a real right wing alternative comes around), I gotta say Schultz is treating the DNC exactly the way those of us who support Trump wanted to see Reince Preibus treat the RNC, by openly SUPPORTING THE CLEAR CHOICE OF THE PEOPLE. Your grievance reads like the sour grapes of a Bernie supporter who was unrealistic in your expectations and are now unwilling to accept the fact that he's not going to win the nomination. 57% of Democrat voters who have cast votes in the primary have rejected him. You, just like the much lower percentage of whiners in the GOP who stood against Donald Trump, need to either accept the will of the people or get out of the way.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
a reply to: Granite

So then this is really just all about how OP doesn't think the DNC is playing fair by his chosen candidate. ..

If AD is a well known and spoken Independent, then it stands to reason that he shouldn't give a damn how the DNC operates since it's not even his affiliated party.

But, again, I think it has more to do with these BernieBros always whining and trying to throw shade because their candidate is getting beat out-right.

So you choose to attack me, and support Debbie Wasserman Schultz who has broken the DNC's rule to support her candidate, much bias?

Closed primaries are funded by taxpayers and not the party, and should be inclusive. Yet, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has openly championed their ability to shut people out. “We should not have independents or Republicans playing games,” Schultz previously stated, which implies anyone who is not a Democrat and supports Sanders is trying to sabotage Clinton. It creates the perception that a Democratic candidate with appeal across the political spectrum should not be able to benefit from that broad support during the primary race.

Local Democratic Party headquarters have shared space with the Clinton campaign. For example, in Nevada, the Carson City Democratic Party headquarters rented office space to Clinton. VICE journalist Pete Voelker reported, “It was hard to tell where the Democratic Party’s office ended and the Clinton office began.” Sanders was never offered office space for their Nevada operations.

The DNC’s own rules dictate that national officers or staff “maintain impartiality and evenhandedness during the Democratic Party presidential nominating process.” Henry R. Muñoz III, chief of the DNC’s finance operations, organized a fundraiser for Clinton in San Antonio, Texas, during the summer.

source

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

So you choose to attack me, and support Debbie Wasserman Schultz who has broken the DNC's rule to support her candidate, much bias?

Oh, come on. The commenter said they were wholly non-partisan.

Just because s/he doesn't support Democrat Bernie Sanders, it does not mean s/he supports the DNC. Clearly s/he doesn't.

I wonder if you are getting too committed to the party and one of their two candidates to think objectively, Alaskan Dad...
edit on 19-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Star and Flag to this thread.

Bernie is NOT out of this yet, no matter how many medium-wigs say he is....
And as far as Obama goes - he has been quite.....erm...recalcitrant about his opinions on the matter.

Nevertheless, every day on MSM there is more about Hillary's emails, and this and that and the other and the related.....

but Bernie keeps on cranking......

do you guys think it is all really choreographed? It's possible, I guess, that Trump and Sanders are both 'caricatures' groomed and presented as viable options.......when all along TPTB know who they are going to put in there

(I actually think this is the case, you guys - it's all rigged)

so. How do we navigate this? If we make enough of a ruckus we can't be ignored.

Seems the 'machine' is coming undone: OH NOEZ!! We are now obsolete!!!

I don't care whether it's Donald or Bernie - either way, the people have prevailed....
(I still don't trust Donald, though....)

(post by MotherMayEye removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Cry me a river, I'd rather that than your misinformed opinions.

The clear choice of the states where there was voter suppression, ie no or limited independents voting!

Last I looked, HRC was leading Bernie in every metric, significantly.
She's won 22 primaries to his 17

Hmmm, I count 21 wins for Sen Sanders, more misinformation?
source

Tax the rich,

they won't go hungry!

edit on 19-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: added quote

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

He is my fave - but I tell ya, this has been worse than watching Cujo as a teen!!!

Do we really have to go through all of this drama? All of this orchestrated bullsh!t reality TV crap?

Why can't they just do it formally on PBS or NPR or one of those local non-profit channels ......

why does it have to be on mainstream media, with ads, and hype, and laser shows and expensive stage sets???

Why does it need 17 different camera angles, and sound mixers, and head-phoned producers instructing the actors about what to say????

It's pathetic.
Even if Bernie is not "the chosen one" being held up by the establishment - he is certainly one of the chosen ones among the voting public. Hillary is a has-been also-ran. She would stagnate this country for another 8 years and I don't think anyone really is down for that.......

even Obama....

I think they're ALL IN ON IT - and this is just some sick way for them to make more money - the more viewers, the more clicks, the more book sales and hat orders, every Congressman and Candidate takes a cut.

Nacho Libre comes to mind.

He wants to win.

Seen it?

edit on 5/19/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I think they're ALL IN ON IT - and this is just some sick way for them to make more money - the more viewers, the more clicks, the more book sales and hat orders, every Congressman and Candidate takes a cut.

Nacho Libre comes to mind.

He wants to win.

Seen it?

I have seen it and AMEN!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

And, BTW, I think you, me, and anyone willing on ATS could come up with a thorough and better way to campaign AND reach more people at a fraction of the cost, in a week.

edit on 19-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Instead of "Mr President, we need a new chair", we should state, "Mr President, you need to resign."

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Trying to go off topic?

Yup with only 4 months to the election you think he should just step down?

Do you want Bidden running the country?

Maybe we should give Debbie Wasserman Schultz O'bummers job?

Maybe Hilley can make Debbie Wasserman Schultz secretary of State when she is elected?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

On this matter I am inclined to agree with those who want Debbie to step aside. In the interests of her own party she should step aside and allow someone who can patch up the Sanders / Clinton divided to take her place. By remaining a big tent the Democratic Party can maintain a big political advantage over the GOP future for at least the next four years.

Sanders has to much support to drop out of the race and not enough to be the flag bearer come the General Election. Clearly leadership within the party is going to be more vital than it is in most election years.
edit on 20-5-2016 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Debbie Schultz, ugh she looks likes she tries to take after Chelsea Clinton's style and demeanor, but is years older and even more in denial. Terrible human being, part of the rigging from day 1, sick of her face and voice. She's not worthy of being in a public position.

Debbie I wish you read ATS and could see how much people hate you Lol

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Debbie I wish you read ATS and could see how much people hate you Lol

I'm not so sure DWS isn't already posting here actively.

Kidding aside, a lot of us from the ass end of Florida have had run-ins with her. Personally, I get awful vibes but that's just me.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Interesting... Realclearpolitics,com has Bernie at 17.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Point taken,

the media is really making a circus out of the Dem's primary!

Misinformation is the Clinton way!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Misinformation is the Clinton way!

So we have Clinton playing the role of Ms. Information. DWS can play Ms. Leading.

Some would like me to think one is Ms. Chievous and the other is simply Ms. Taken but I'm not buying it!

Sorry, so much cheese but I couldn't help myself...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join