It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Phenomena controls us into accepting reality as perceived so our dreams can be farmed !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pupetmaster

Hey! Thank you for the clarifying! You and I share many of the same experiences and opinions. I was once asked about all this. They asked me about all of my own vast experiences because I wrote a book about them.

I was asked...."What if nothing is real...and we are all just parts of someone else's dream? They wake up...we die in our world. Something to ponder there about normal, abnormal and the paranormal.

Thanks again for the reply...
Peace, love and light...to us all...

MS

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

If coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous, what does it mean if you are surrounded by coincidences, strings of coincidenes, and synchronicity if you will?

I'm guessing this is either a trick question or a rhetorical one?

I have no answer but I have a potential association to the answer:

My husband is a vet and is certified in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and Veterinary Acupuncture, from many years back. He also gets sick as a dog, pardon the pun, on any amusement ride that involves going in circles. Naturally, I used to enjoy rides that went in circles (there's got to be a metaphor in there somewhere) but didn't enjoy going on them alone.

Aware of both (acupuncture and his motion sickness), he would be standing in the line with me and the other children, sweating and frantically needling a point on his wrist, that is associated with motion sickness, while I would wince and pretend that I didn't know him, and hope that no one would call Security...

Anyway, one day he had run into one of his instructors at a conference and he proudly shared what he was doing to avoid motion sickness and the instructor paused for a moment and chuckled. He was then told that to pre-treat an acupuncture point under those circumstances was useless, as he wasn't experiencing motion sickness at the moment he was standing in line.

In other words, he was already in balance, even if he felt otherwise, so poking himself like that was redundant. Acupuncture was meant to be used for imbalances, again, pardon the pun.

I am thinking that it would be something like that with whatever one's conception of God is. God is perfect balance. To me, more or less coincidences is a redundant playful play on words. But that's just in theory. In my case, and I tend towards denseness, any coincidences regarding God, or other mysteries, are often accompanied by a sledge hammer.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

CF

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
One more point about comparing a "déja-Vu" experience with what famous author and alien abductee Whitley Strieber descrided as 'screen imaging'... Which he describded as The captors implementing images into his subconscious memory of the event.

Deja-vu give me the strangest feelings. When the moment is experienced, sometimes it feels like it was previously experienced. But when a Deja-vu happens in an area that you've just travelled to and have never been in, the deja-vu must have been experienced in dream-state. This doesn't necessarily mean pre-cognition (knowing future events) but could be a window unto other versions of that same event. To permit you to make a choice ahead of time perhaps unconsciously. Maybe 'they' takeaway our ability to choose.

You did not come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You came here to understand it.

If inter dimensional beings, were on earth covertly, manipulating our dream states unconscious, Would we notice?
We can only see a small spectrum of light, hear a small percentage of acoustic range.
Our brains & thoughts emit signals in hertz, our hearts also emit a magnetic field... but how limited are we in our understanding.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Yeah, that astr0 thread is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I'm wondering, still, if we have "others" from some ultra-terrestrial realm, that may be termed Djinn, spirits, Archons, whatever; along with those human black triangle via the alleged breakaways...

it would answer quite a few puzzling factors about how some high strangeness is so highly strange, the long history of some of the phenomena (like tied to faerie tales) coupled by the shape-shifting nature of the blobs of glowing possible plasma, while many instances since the 1940's seem to more involve military style abductions and human high tech looking black triangles.

I would completely agree with posters like KPB who posit it is all sourced from these "others" if not for surprising cross correlations and supportive testimony for the "astr0 affair" and other breakaway supportive reports.

Something weird is definitely going on, though... whatever the final cause or causes.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The talk about coincidence/randomness makes me think about The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy (the book, not the movie). It even mentions earth being a super computer. 'babelfish', '42'!

Brilliant British humor at it's best ... but also food for thought.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

I had thought the same thing and was wondering how to get 42 into the discussion. That's our private joke besides "thanks for all the fish." ...or hanging in the air, the way bricks don't.

My book came with a red button that said, "Don't panic."...It served me well until it disappeared.

My little, invisible Avatar has private fears of being mistaken for a babble fish (or sushi)...don't know which would be worse, but I suspect being shoved face first into a confused person's ears!

CF

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thanks for all the comments & input.

Disappointed that only one of you took a shot at my 3 bolded questions.

But if you only had to answer one question;

What resources would inter-dimensional beings covet on earth?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pupetmaster

I'd say some semblance of individuality, imagination and free will.

CF

I'm having a heck of a time trying to edit this...first on an iPad and then on a computer that keeps crashing, along with my brain.

I do need to be tending to other things, but I see that you have created a thread only once a year, at best, so I respect how important this is to you. I wish greater minds would comment, but you've got me...

Once more, I have no answers but I might amplify the question, if I even remotely understand it. I'm not new to experiences or thinking, but these concepts on ATS are new and overwhelming to an old and damaged brain like mine. I made a post on another thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) but the piece that matters, and the reason I used the word semblance, is:

I had an odd dream many years ago. I found myself to be a puppet on a string. There was some odd music in the background and I found myself dancing to that music. Then the music changed and the dance changed. And this kept repeating. I got quite angry to realize that I was being controlled by these strings attached to me, that were themselves controlled by that music. I got really angry, in fact. I tried desperately not to move...not to be controlled by these outside forces.

You might understand why your Avatar name gives me a bit of a chill, which I will chock up to coincidence, with a smile.

Another thing about this, is that about that same time, and in that same spot, I had an "experience" that still haunts me. My husband was on call. I awoke to an odd and distant sound that I could not make out and I found myself thinking a humorous little thought that actually didn't feel that humorous at the time, but I was thinking, "Who am I? Where am I? What's happening?"....to which I heard a man's voice, quite plainly and matter of factly, and even sounding a tad bored and yet amused, say: "We don't know who you are, but you are in bed, and the phone is ringing."

I snapped into waking consciousness immediately and realized that my husband was in the midst of answering the phone, while I lay there, quite still, wondering what had just happened.
edit on 20-5-2016 by ClownFish because: added the after bit above

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Question One Goals behind the industrial scale abductions?

* Hostages. Take some to demonstrate you can snatch anyone when ever you want.

* Communications. People with ET enhanced telepathy and similar abilities to communicate with other humans and elsewhere.

* Workers to process other abductees.

* Spies with non-physical organic implants like small white see-through 'bell' jellyfish. Send them back to society.

* Collaborators, forced and otherwise. For instance. human scientists requiring human subjects for research. Genetics, cloning, longevity and other morally questionable research. (Research scientists with a disective mind would probably be very "tame" in an advanced research facility and no "limits" to curiosity.)

* Parts for organic technology.

* Women as living temporary wombs for growing things within.

Question Two Farming element of reality?

Dunno.

Question Three Resources inter-dimensional beings converting?

If they are an extinct human-ish race. Then probably life, emotions (first love, first broken heart, having children, watching them grow up, just being alive), all the things we take for granted and think unimportant.

Some interesting ideas there OP

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join