It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith, Semjaza, Azazel, Ha-Satan, Baalzebul, Belial and Satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

I find what you have said unusual, is all. In other words, I am not familiar with it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXIII

I figured as much. Christianity only has so much to offer the intellect so I study all religions and believe it or not the myths and history of religion are so similar that I feel every religion is a search for the truth.

I find that Judaism has the keys to the Secrets of God and Christianity is just pretending.

The original 22 cards of the Tarot tell the story of Revelation and Psalm 119. They correspond to the 22 letters of the ancient Hebrew alphabet.

Tony Bushby; Secrets of the Bible is a good PDF. I can't put it down.

But yeah everything I wrote in my OP is from the Zohar, the Book of Enemy and the Dead Sea Scrolls and all besed on the Bible.

Christians hate anything that disagrees with what they have been told or that isn't in the Bible in plain English and I wonder when did people become so intolerant of other faiths?

It wasn't you but some idiot sends me a message asking if I am a Baalzebul expert and lies about my sources when I provided a link that is reliable and I don't use YouTube ever.

I read books, online or in my hand, and it is like I have to apologize for knowing more than someone about something.

The world doesn't have one true religion so why would only study the most boring one?

I like Apocrypha better than cannon sometimes you would be surprised how angry that makes some people on hear.

But if I gave you a link you had zero reason to ask "where did I drudge this up?"

Pretty much saying you just don't like it and despite the source feel like trashing it because it is Jewish and not Christian tradition.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Not much different than saying what the other guy did because he doesn't like it he immediately asserts he knows my sources like he is psychic and just has to say anything no matter how petty and meaningless just to let me know he doesn't approve.

Again, sorry everyone for trying to make an interesting topic I guess I people on here are not actually intellectual like I thought they would be and just want to talk about how evil Islam is corporate Christianity.

What was I thinking.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan

I figured as much. Christianity only has so much to offer the intellect so I study all religions and believe it or not the myths and history of religion are so similar that I feel every religion is a search for the truth.

I find that Judaism has the keys to the Secrets of God and Christianity is just pretending.

The original 22 cards of the Tarot tell the story of Revelation and Psalm 119. They correspond to the 22 letters of the ancient Hebrew alphabet.

Tony Bushby; Secrets of the Bible is a good PDF. I can't put it down.

But yeah everything I wrote in my OP is from the Zohar, the Book of Enemy and the Dead Sea Scrolls and all besed on the Bible.

Christians hate anything that disagrees with what they have been told or that isn't in the Bible in plain English and I wonder when did people become so intolerant of other faiths?

It wasn't you but some idiot sends me a message asking if I am a Baalzebul expert and lies about my sources when I provided a link that is reliable and I don't use YouTube ever.

I read books, online or in my hand, and it is like I have to apologize for knowing more than someone about something.

The world doesn't have one true religion so why would only study the most boring one?

I like Apocrypha better than cannon sometimes you would be surprised how angry that makes some people on hear.

But if I gave you a link you had zero reason to ask "where did I drudge this up?"

Pretty much saying you just don't like it and despite the source feel like trashing it because it is Jewish and not Christian tradition.

I judged what you posted negativity and I apologize.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It's all good. If people read the Dead Sea Scrolls or any OT and pre Christian Apocrypha they would know that in the time Jesus supposedly lived nobody called the prince of darkness Satan in Judaism or any religion.

And the use of it the New Testament book of Revelation has had people psychotically looking forward to the end of the world and given something to blame evil on.

I think it is silly and not at all in line with Judaism then or now. God is either all powerful or he has an enemy.

Nobody seems to know or care. They just want to kiss God's but. That didn't work in 68 AD and it ain't gonna work today. Nobody was more obedient to the Covenant than Qumran and they were exterminated.

God doesn't care how much people pretend to be righteous. You can't get away with murder because you believe in Jesus.

Ask the Nazarenes, Ebionites and Zadokites how righteous Christians were. Actually, they were all put to death for heresy.

2000 years of bloodshed is Christanity's legacy because of "Satanic" heretics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join