It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump beats Hillary in Fox Poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Why would he not show up? You give these very dignified public servants some very childish traits that I don't see in them. You describe what amounts to a tantrum. I don't think these people would behave like that.
By absolutes do you mean the delegate math? The figures are there. It's pretty clear what would need to happen for Bernie to gain any kind of lead. Mostly it involves some very long odds.

I think Debbies curls are natural. No perm looks like that. Just sayin. My niece has curls like that.
edit on 5192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No idea on this particular poll, but for those who care about poll accuracy this election season, that is the number to look for.

Well, that's always the kicker.

A good statistician can pretty much generate a poll showing whatever they want, all depending on who is sampled, when, and other factors.

That's why stats are called "lies, damn lies"

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Is this poll from the same FOX'NEWS' that told us all how badly Mitt Romney would crush Obama, in 2012? If so, I'm feeling better about Hillary's chances now. Thanks!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Hehe, yeah, and I don't put too much faith in polls, as stats are easy as hell to get to say what you want them to say.

But, I thought it interesting nonetheless....

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is so much dirt on the Clinton's it will make your head spin. Just wait until the conventions are over and the general begins, Trump hasn't even started on her yet.

edit on 19-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Is propaganda news?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Apparently, if you follow the MSM.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Of course he's going to make it nasty. That is all he has. Insults and hand waving and empty talk. He doesn't know much. He's rather stupid all in all. He gets history wrong he gets policy wrong. He can't even spell. But you want him as your president. Ok. Thank goodness the general is not the circus that primaries can be. People tend to take that real vote very seriously. True reflection will show that this man has nothing to offer.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Trump has a 45-42 percent edge over Clinton, if the presidential election were held today. That’s within the poll’s margin of sampling error. Last month, Clinton was up by 48-41 percent (April 2016).

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think I pretty much summed up what I think about statistics, hehe....(including the margin for error), but yeah, since most polls have a 4% margin, this 3% difference is in there.

That's what is going to make it so back and forth, and close, for the whole election. Though a lot of time between now and then.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Silly rabbit, polls and votes are for kids,
real men rig voting machines.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

True, but if the election isn't close enough, (right now), that option isn't as viable.
Pretty much, the unofficial guideline is within 4%, as that's the general margin of error.

Anything much more than that, and a manual recount will really screw the pooch on you when challenged.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They are dead even with Trump now posting more wins than HIllary. RCP average for the first time shows Trump leading.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
we're totally screwed either way

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I would not say screwed. It is just two clear distinct choices this year. In all honestly, I think either way it will be a wild ride.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
June 29, 2016

People say that FOX NEWS is "in the tank" for Donald Trump. But to me, it looks like they are trying once again to be "Fair and Balanced".

The latest Fox News Poll has Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by 6 points.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I'm amazed by this, considering that every single bit of Hillary Clinton news this Summer has been BAD NEWS.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Posting accurate polling information isn't "fair and balanced". It's called te minimum required.

And tbh,I don't see how posting poll numbers shows balance. For all we know the reasons to show Hillary winning can be to reignite the base.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
www.rasmussenreports.com...

and how a difference a week makes....

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
www.rasmussenreports.com...

and how a difference a week makes....

Rasmussen is always the odd poll out. Even Fox has Clinton improving her lead. Although more telling is where she is focusing her money right now. To win all she has to do hold the blue states, which she is doing well and take Florida where she a has slight lead. However she sees how week Trump is and is going make this a land slide. Her opening is in North Carolina the only battle ground state Trump has a slight lead in. And she is bringing the now surging in popularity Obama. She is going to try and take all the battleground states and move on several red states that are no so red at the moment. Trump is going to have to fight just to hold the red states. Trump needs way more money, the entire GOP behind him and to some how win back Hispanics and women to even begin to have a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join