It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Alchemist's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: Parazurvan

i do not need their secret
i am not looking for that

Aren't you asking for their secret?

The philosophers stone is the quest for immorality. Discovering the stone means you live forever.

So you are looking for that but don't know it because you don't know what it is.

And this is the last place you will find any answers.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: JackMaryAnn

i do not seek one

i am looking for
A person (Master Alchemist) who has made the philosophers stone
and would like to talk

Lead can be turned into gold in a laboratory but the process is too expensive.

Alchemy is transmutation by chemical processes and was experimental in nature never accomplishing anything non speculative.

You are chasing ghost's ghosts. Read a Manly Hall book.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

i am not chasing ghosts

" So you are looking for that but don't know it because you don't know what it is."

i know exactly

hence my question

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

i do not need their secret

ok, then ask...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JackMaryAnn

is there a person (Master Alchemist) who has made the philosophers stone
who would like to talk ?

My descriptions of the stone are true

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

do you need a recognizable code ?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

But you have been told what it is and are still asking.

Chasing ghosts. Might as well look for Excalibur and Chibalba

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

In this day, the only code is silence.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

i know exactly

hence my question

If you knew you wouldn't be a asking. You don't need to ask a question if you know the answer. You don't even have the slightest clue what the stone is and why you're the last person on earth who doesn't understand the allegorical significance of transmutation.

If you were at all wise on the subject you wouldn't be interested anymore.

Europe had a phase with all things magickal but chemistry made alchemy obselete in the same way astrology was made obselete by astronomy.

Legitimate science vs. Wishful thinking.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

" ? If you knew you wouldn't be a asking ? "

is there a person (Master Alchemist) who has made the philosophers stone
who would like to talk ?

that is what i'm asking

" You don't even have the slightest clue what the stone is and why you're the last person on earth who doesn't understand the allegorical significance of transmutation. "

this negative assumption is yours.
i have only been forward and polite

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Your understanding of this subject is very limited.

All things being one, and as they are above so they are below, the allegorical significance of transmutation is only half of the whole. That is the philosophical half.

Chemistry did not make Alchemy obsolete. Chemistry removed and focused on the other half of the whole. The physical half.

Alchemy is the combination of both. For one to transmute the physical, they must first learn to transmute themselves, for they too are physical. They are one.
edit on 19-5-2016 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Philosopher's Stone is the pineal gland of an enlightened master:

"if ye desire to possess gold, silver, and precious stones, bring me some straight rods, each of you a bundle. And when they had done so, he called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and they were turned into gold. And the apostle said to them: Bring me small stones from the seashore. And when they had done this also, he called upon the majesty of the Lord, and all the pebbles were turned into gems. Then the blessed John turned to those men and said to them: Go about to the goldsmiths and jewellers for seven days, and when ye have proved that these are true gold and true jewels, tell me. And they went, both of them, and after seven days returned to the apostle, saying: Lord, we have gone about the shops of all the goldsmiths, and they have all said that they never saw such pure gold. Likewise the jewellers have said the same, that they never saw such excellent and precious gems."

Source

Once you activate the Philosopher's stone within, you may realize a certain affinity for a particular external physical element.
edit on 19-5-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

" Your understanding of this subject is very limited."

Please dont make assumptions about what i know
i do not treat you like that

edit on 19-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

edit on 19-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Your understanding of this subject is very limited.

All things being one, and as they are above so they are below, the allegorical significance of transmutation is only half of the whole. That is the philosophical half.

Chemistry did not make Alchemy obsolete. Chemistry removed and focused on the other half of the whole. The physical half.

Alchemy is the combination of both. For one to transmute the physical, they must first learn transmute themselves, for they too are physical. They are one.

Actually you are the one with limited understanding. You think speculating about a mythical allegory somehow makes you enlightened because you heard as above so below and think you comprehend it.

I understand it enough to know that you are trying to be a master of esoteric wisdom without a chance of that happening because you are studying 8 track equivalent of mysticism.

You would be better off spending 300 dollars and buying the 22 volume Zohar which is what any occultist of any significance would be doing.

I can tell you are more of a Urantia book or Edgar Cayce type.

Tell me what the philosophers stone is and I will tell you how to find it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

kibric, I wasn't speaking to you, I was speaking to Parazurvan.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

And no, chemical processes don't require spiritual transmutation to occur.

You can do science without spirituality.

And Alchemy is nothing. It was the forerunner of chemistry but all scientific aspects of Alchemy are now chemistry.

Philosophy is all Alchemy is. Another mode of communicating the same old ideas. Transmutation of the soul is a metaphor for enlightenment and fulfilment. Nirvana, born again, ressurected, illuminated, enlightened, gnosis, the tree of life, the Kingdom of God, Holy of holies, baptized by fire, Kundalini, all variations on the same principle.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The Philosopher's Stone is the pineal gland of an enlightened master:

"if ye desire to possess gold, silver, and precious stones, bring me some straight rods, each of you a bundle. And when they had done so, he called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and they were turned into gold. And the apostle said to them: Bring me small stones from the seashore. And when they had done this also, he called upon the majesty of the Lord, and all the pebbles were turned into gems. Then the blessed John turned to those men and said to them: Go about to the goldsmiths and jewellers for seven days, and when ye have proved that these are true gold and true jewels, tell me. And they went, both of them, and after seven days returned to the apostle, saying: Lord, we have gone about the shops of all the goldsmiths, and they have all said that they never saw such pure gold. Likewise the jewellers have said the same, that they never saw such excellent and precious gems."

Source

Once you activate the Philosopher's stone within, you may realize a certain affinity for a particular external physical element.

Could be

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

My mistake apologies

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

There is not one available,

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Thats just an old egyptian mythology tale told by modern masons..

Basal ganglia is a part of our triune and being part of the pineal gland its just a way of acting on natural conditioning..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join