It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this the begining?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

of course but people can put anything on youtube that doesnt involve pedis and racists and it is a global forum. what happens when it talks about politicians and goverment and certain people in a bad light does that get banned, and we only get to watch what they let us, because they say so. like i said is this the beginning? they start with issues that 99 percent dont agree with but what happens when they decide we cant talk freely about issues that only go against them(goverment.people) we will all be brainwahed and believe "well its in our best interest, and we they have done it before"

MIND CONTROL
edit on 19-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This argument has different ways to be viewed...
As I said earlier the right is theirs to do so...
But they bear the responsibility for doing so also...
If laws are broken then the penalties should be expected to follow...
And if this was a real situation that played out and a predator was revealed and it saved some children from harm...
Then again the freedom to do so revealed the truth of the individual...
Had they been silenced many more children would be in danger...See what I have been saying?
This right is essential to revealing the truth of things in a myriad of ways...

edit on 19-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

im getting drunk and tired i will leave you guys with this see you tommarow

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Well if you are about to crawl into bed with that soft Hungarian devil tell her I said "hello"...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

she is half Japanese half white but still a devil

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I see what you mean guys, but the thing is I have seen videos slating governments from close to 1 million sub channels and even channels with 10 subs. If you have ever seen the banning process in action it is an impressively long and dull thing.

The moment they go "Hey... we as youtube dont like you talking bad about X" or "Hey, I am a millionaire and you are insulting my friend and exposing us" and take down and do it over and over, people will leave the site and go to another to start again. Dont believe me? Look at this another way.

Back in the day after the first reunion sites had taken off, myspace appeared and people loved it! But as they added more and more junk to it people got fed up, the original meaning was lost and they migrated to another site.

But in reply to 5StarOracle, so with that logic you would rather a paedophile post a grooming video allowing countless others to view it so one person could be stopped? See how I can keep turning this on itself. The only argument you use is that by someone posting something you can catch them doing it.

If it turned out that the biggest youtuber was a paedophile... outside of youtube and never spoke of it on their channel. Do you not think that Youtube would want to distance themselves from them? By.. I dont know...removing the videos to protect themselves. They did it after that school shooting I believe

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Of course I thought of this and should have said outright that it would have to be removed ASAP for safety reasons... To me this would fall under the legal ramifications I mentioned for having broken laws while employing the freedom we are discussing...
But also considering the comment section... Any other viewers in agreement may also reveal themselves through their input...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

it start privatley that is massively public and degrades from there, next thing that happens you get arressted for teaching your dog new tricks

oh wait that already happend

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
There are several black racists youtuberswho put out video after video promoting white genocide and yet they have never been banned by YouTube. Hell, Buzzfeed puts out tons of anti white videos and they also seem to have a pass.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Heh
I am starting to come to the conclusion they are all related in this way...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Of course I thought of this and should have said outright that it would have to be removed ASAP for safety reasons... To me this would fall under the legal ramifications I mentioned for having broken laws while employing the freedom we are discussing...

I do not understand what "freedoms" you mean, it is a company platform used to promote itself and get ad revenue. I dont think some people understand that just because you can post something on it, doesn't give you the right to free speech on a internet / international stage.

If you join a site which says "You have 100% free speech to say what you want and do what you want" which then REMOVES posts / videos, then yes. Complain about your freedoms. But if I owned youtube I would not want some jumped up little racist promoting small minded views and damaging my company.

For a video to be banned it must be reported and found to be insensitive/hateful/hate speech. Not just one person reporting it and it going.
edit on 3105America/Chicagokamb2016201632America/Chicago by thekaboose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Meh, no matter how much you may hate it, YouTube is a business free to censor whatever it wishes.
You are free to create your own video upload service and promote racism or condemn gay people or whoever you choose.

If I owned my own upload service I'd delete racism and anti gay/trans/religion nastiness myself. Who the # are you to bleat about what I do with my business?
Don't use it, find an alternative platform for bigotry, or set your own service up.

You won't find constitutionally protected free speech on my privately owned servers...and nor should you.
Buy your own server space for bigotry.
Nobody is stopping you from doing that.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

why else would they have such a spell over us

i really do have to sleep the devil her self woke and asked why im not sleeping yet

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

says the dude that follows a tyrant

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

says the dude that follows a tyrant

What tyrant?
...and how does that relate to me supporting any private Internet business from censoring whatever it chooses to?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Surely there is powerful black magic which holds me in it's spell...
For the free speech they employ at times should move me to be repulsed by them as efforts are made to belittle and demean...And sharp are those words that cut deeply indeed...
Yet I am but putty with the next twinkle of an eye or the slightest of smile...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

your queen

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Lol I'm against a constitutional monarchy, and have been since I understood it in politics lessons at school. Now stop being silly and address my comments, a business providing an upload service is free to censor as it sees fit.
I would censor if it were my business, who the # are you to bleat about it?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

did you figure who are what runs youtube?

goood night i need a good two hlours of sleep

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

She's a tyrant and a devil...
I bet poor prince Philip has to go to bed at 7... Hours before her...And that's just so he can make sure her side of the bed is good and warm for her...
could you imagine his suffering?
A tyrant devil and a Queen... Thats scary...

Night Doc...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join