It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this the begining?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

so this girl gets banned from you tube for saying what she wants. it racist for sure, and i dont agree with everything she says mostly the racist stuff, if anyone can watch her old videos a portion is FACT and a portion is her own RACIST VIEW POINT.

that being said what happens when a public media decides talking negative about the government is ban worthy, or talking about a certain person negatively is ban worthy?

we al know the suits that are in charge sway us with stuff in the public media, so is this the begining?

they take out one racist girl, but who is next? People that dont like certain politicians, certain religions, certain celebertys.

point being, we stop one person from talking there own mind were does it stop?

and how far do we let MAIN STREAM MEDIA go when it comes to telling the individual what we can and can not say.

DISCLAIMER

any one that wants to make this about a certain race please do not post, this is only about censorship of the individual and i only use this video as a example as did the author of the video, although i do believe the two people(author and subject) had beef, once she got banned he questioned free speech himself.

here is a video for all the ones that like to click on you tube vids instead of reading the entire post

edit on 19-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

If you reduce this to what it actually represents, it is nothing more than a privately owned business conducting business in a private-owned fashion.

It is not discrimination because it is based on the behavior of a member (like a creeper flashing customers in a diner) and not on anything else. If this person just stated they are racist, they would not have been banned, just like if a diner customer stated that he likes to flash people. But actively being racist or actively being a flasher is totally different.

Also, Youtube is not a public service.
edit on 19-5-2016 by Abysha because: Clarity

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

yet it is the new public forum whether its private or not. you know that

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

and i dont want to be the one that searches on the person or people that own you tube and/or there race or religion and or their corporate and/or government conections, although i am interested now. anyone?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
If someone made racist comments here on ats, they would be banned..
edit on 19/5/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have seen this girl before... I couldn't help but think she didn't really need to believe anything she was saying...Because I felt her true agenda was solely to offend in order to be seen and heard and to go viral doing it...
Her emotionless babbling is done with a soothing tone... It does nothing to inject the hate her words portray...
Perhaps she was having some success and YouTube didn't want to reward such an endeavor or in other words pay for the trickery employed...
There is plenty of hate speech on you tube to back up what I am saying...
edit on 19-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

yet i didnt do you have a point?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

yet i didnt do you have a point?

The point is.. Why is it ok for ats to ban hate and racism but not youtube.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

i also believe see was a figure piece to reach the young crowd, either way what do think of free speech beeing banned on a public internet forum? weather its private or not, you tube has a certain freedom to it

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Anyway.. you tube will have their work cut out deleting the hate and racism from their site.. will include getting rid of the vile comments section aswell.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

i would assume there's something in youtube's tos about what kind of content you can make public?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

because youtube is something that is considered and used as a world forum that all can post to, ats is weak in comparison, and is a definite CIA(add any abc boys letters here) website, youtube has more freedom and that is why everyone knows its name

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I do not think free speech should be outlawed anywhere offensive or not...
If you have a brain to think it and the ability to render your opinion Known... Then that in and of itself says you have the right...
But if in doing so you illicit an equal response to your hate and are met with the same for this you also bear the responsibility for having done so...
It is a slippery dangerous slope... for verbal assault is a reality and can result in physical resistance...
Which leads me to another possible reason she was removed perhaps there were many things like death threats being made in response to her...
Which could result in some very real legal issues for all involved...
Having said this though... If you are not free to tell me how you really feel...Then how do I know if I like you?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thewindwaker

well some of the stuff i have seen on youtube is far worse then a little racist girl speaking her mind

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

i like you, i would carry out any orders given by you.......if we are on the enterprise

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

although i will say this to everyone why do corporations/goverment entitys tell us what we can and cannot say.

capin kirk i only used you as to reply this is to everyone

we are only talking censorship here please talk about that

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Next time in tombstone be ready to go then Doc!
You will have to leave your guns at home though...However you will be issued a phaser but it will be locked on stun for some time...
For we are well aware of your exploits...And fear you may possibly feel offended at some point should we say the wrong thing...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You can be certain they are well aware that people are talking openly freely and truthfully about said corporations governments and societies...
Furthermore you can be sure they do not like this and that they are afraid for this...And that little things like the girl portrayed being silenced... Are but baby steps in order to have their way in time...So as to rob you of the ability to speak of them freely...
It could only, if they did succeed... be seen as enslavement... But that shouldn't surprise anyone here...Because that's their bottom line...

edit on 19-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

my only exploits are living out the rest of days if freedom and freindship, if we hit the enterprise im sure you can cure my busted liver and wretched lungs, i will keep my phasers to stun but i will always have my blade

i noticed the stabbing scean was not in this and i couldnt find it but im sure you know the rest

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Basically, if you support the guy playing CS:GO surf maps saying "She shouldnt have been banned" etc etc then surely you would support paedophiles posting their views and sharing information on how to groom children on youtube? I mean its their view isnt it?

Youtube is not a public platform, its a company owned platform which has every right to protect itself from idiots and perverts.

Kaboose away!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join