It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo has vanished from Radar

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

oh when did this happen? I didn't know

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
the flight went missing at 12:30 or 00:30 GMT with 66 people on board, 12x3= 36 with 66 people missing, im not a big believer of this sh*t, but there does always seem to be some sort of regularity with certain numbers. in things like this. does anyone else agree, 3, 6, 9, 11, does anyone else notice these "coincidences"?

Where are you getting 12 x 3 from? Wouldn't it be 12 x 30? What does 36 have to do with it? Conspiracies with numerology really is stupid as hell sometimes.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kronroddy

Wouldn't that sort of 'fireball' still have a radar track? It was supposed to have disappeared off of radar at 37K....

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

"im not a "big" believer in this sh*t" angry hulk but the coincidences are undeniable and im sure if someone wanted to do a Statistics test on certain numbers including prime numbers they would find a pattern. i can see a pattern without doing a test
(SPSS) but when i become adept in the usage of a statistics package i might do exactly that, if anything but for practice.
As i will be studying advanced Research methods come September.
Regards, Dave.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Apparently FOX News has obtained the passenger manifest.

SOURCE

Egyptian military aircraft and navy ships were searching for debris from the plane, which was carrying 56 passengers, including one child and two babies, and 10 crew members. EgyptAir later confirmed the nationalities of those on board as including 15 French passengers, 30 Egyptians, one Briton, two Iraqis, one Kuwaiti, one Saudi, one Sudanese, one Chadian, one Portuguese, one Algerian and one Canadian.

The last time I checked ISIS was an acronym for the Islamic State of Iraq & Syria. Although I personally try avoid using that acronym because Isis is also the Egyptian goddess of magic & ritual ecstasy. I can't even talk about Blavatsky's book Isis Unveiled without someone thinking I'm talking about the terrorist group! I am sure some conspiracy theorist will find a way to work the Egyptian connection into this case if it turns out to be terrorism.

Or even ISIL which is an acronym for the Islamic State of Iraq & the Levant.

Just call them Daesh.

I'm not saying all Iraqis are terrorists. I'm just stating that if I were investigating this as a possible act of terrorism I would certainly look at any passengers with a passport from a middle eastern nation currently in a state of conflict.

Although this may be irrelevant as it has already been confirmed that Daesh has obtained and has been using passport making machines. It could be they were traveling as two French citizens. Who knows?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This freaking thing is still missing?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

They're now starting to officially call it a crash

"French President Francois Hollande said he was told today that EgyptAir Flight 804 "was lost and that it has crashed""

Is on top of CNN right now
edit on 0516310605am3031America/ChicagoThu, 19 May 2016 06:14:30 -0500 by MythMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Uhu, that's fine but referring to my questions -
Where are you getting 12 x 3 from? Wouldn't it be 12 x 30?
What does 36 have to do with it?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
This freaking thing is still missing?

Yeah, I mean I get it - it's a huge amount of water out there but surely, with how localised the search area is now, surely they know where it is at?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I actually have no idea, I would imagine so. I just wanted to show the matching clip. Maybe someone else here might have a better clue than I do.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Will this be a followup meme to Egypt Air 990?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Greece's Defense Minister is reporting that the flight made 'abrupt turns and suddenly lost altitude.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The Greek defence minister has said an EgyptAir plane “suddenly” started veering to the right and left just before it disappeared from radar.

Panos Kammenos said flight MS804 had been cruising at an altitude of 37,000ft when it started rapidly losing altitude.

It made “sudden swerves” first 90 degrees to the right, and then in a full circle in the opposite direction immediately after it entered Egyptian airspace, he added.

Why would it make sudden swerves? Could it have been trying to avoid something outside the plane?
edit on 19-5-2016 by CassettiWFC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
NBC is now reporting that 3 of the crew were security personnel.

SOURCE

There were 56 passengers — including three children — along with seven crew and three "security" personnel on board the Airbus A320, Egyptair said. The airline initially had said a total of 69 people were on board but later revised the figure.

If it turns out to be terrorism this is going to look really bad for these mysterious security personnel.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CassettiWFC

Why would it make sudden swerves? Could it have been trying to avoid something outside the plane?

Maybe the circular motion it made before it disappeared from radar was the plane spiraling down into the Mediterranean.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

heres a silly wee article on the subject. just the first one i found theres loads.
36 could mean three sixes 666, and apparently multiples of these number enhance it.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Possibly critical failure in stabilizer control. This could have been from internal failure, pilot error or damage from outside the aircraft. At cruising altitude and at that speed it doesn't take much to alter the trajectory so as to make the aircraft uncontrollable.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Can something that size even "suddenly swerve"?

Serious question.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: redshoes

Possibly critical failure in stabilizer control. This could have been from internal failure, pilot error or damage from outside the aircraft. At cruising altitude and at that speed it doesn't take much to alter the trajectory so as to make the aircraft uncontrollable.

Can something mechanical as that, after redundancy testing and QC checks, just fail catastrophically in that manner?

Is that common?
edit on 526am3106America/Chicago15CDT06America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

It is if there was an IED detonated onboard.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join