It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo has vanished from Radar

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
carewemust:

How is a 13 year old plane with 25,000 takeoffs/landings "relatively new"?

and...

"A major technical fault - the explosion of a motor, for instance - seems improbable," said aeronautics expert Gerard Feldzer, underlining that the A320 in question was "relatively new", having entered service in 2003.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I am not saying it is 'relatively new', I am just communicating that it was reported as 'relatively new'. All you needed to do was to read the link I provided.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Gee, let me guess was it Islamist terrorists?! Lets not jump to....yeah it was muslims!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Going from the conspiracy angle. Maybe they have found the debris and are trying to protect the search team as Libya is only a short distance away where there are many ISIS sympathisers.

Maybe ISIS or some other organisation have said they are responsible and there is a blackout on it.

Maybe plane was deliberately flown erratically to make it look out of control but maybe it did land somewhere close by.

Who knows but the turn of events seems very suspect to me one minute they have found 2 bodies and debris and then nothing. I notice some of the news channels and media already arent saying much about it which again seems really odd. Just hope ISIS havent got their hands on a plane and intend to use it!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shauny

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: FamCore

Yes, the same Hillary who'd welcome Middle Eastern refugees into our country without vetting them

The VERY people America bomb to refugee statues yeah? Europe, my Country foot the bill. We have a few thousand refugee's here and we demanded our Government took some. England (Westminster didn't) So when you say this mate you spit hard on the faces of the people who GLADLY pay to keep these poor families both English/US after they destroyed Countries and cultures. We have it, live with it. America is just paranoid about it mate. All due respect #Alba

Super Famous American Muslims for STUPID RACIST Americans!

What would be the problem with creating safe zones in the region, protected by military force whilst at the same time investing in the region to build up it's economy and create a better future for them. Do this after destroying ISIS and similar militant groups and you end up with a better solution than flooding the west with unvetted refugees, some of which will murder western citizens for years to come. Paranoia? Hardly - tell that to the families of already dead victims.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Four options for me:

1. Catastrophic failure
2. Hijack/Explosion and plane crashed
3. Hijack and plane flew below 10k and landed - so where is it? Lybia
4. Pilot suicide

I favour no 1 with no 3 2nd

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: elysiumfire

How is a 13 year old plane with 25,000 takeoffs/landings "relatively new"?

Well if we go by Zaphod58s info, which I beleive to be true, he is way more knowledgable on the subject of aircrafts than myself, this plane would be at less than half of it's lifespan, so in the grand scheme of things this is relatively new... it's not so much years that are important but cycles, if i've understood zaphod58 correctly.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeSbO

Cycles are indeed critical, much more so than the nominal age. But also important is where the plane has been flying around: hot, humid, salty conditions as you get in many places in SE Asia are a real hit on airframe life...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I do wonder about Libya. Could it be possible that it has been deliberately flown the way it has to make it look like a crash but in reality it has flown on to Libya and been hijacked? If it has been hijacked no doubt we will hear something very soon!a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Egyptian forces found wreckage from EgyptAir Flight 804, the military said Friday, a day after the plane crashed in the Mediterranean with 66 people aboard.

Parts of the aircraft and passenger belongings were found 180 miles (290 kilometers) north of the coastal city of Alexandria, the military said in a statement.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Just confused.
Has wreckage been found or not?...?
I find it strange nearly nothing reported/updated today. Even if nothing has been found. No reports that i can find of search efforts and area(s). Like I said.. I'm confused.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
heres my view
the plane took a sharp 90 degree right turn, (explosion to the right engine.)
then the plane descended doing a 360 turn left, (left engine working on its own would do this, possibly.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I do wonder about Libya. Could it be possible that it has been deliberately flown the way it has to make it look like a crash but in reality it has flown on to Libya and been hijacked? If it has been hijacked no doubt we will hear something very soon!a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Lets hope that IS in Libya don't have it or we will know soon enough. What is that planes range?

I still favour C failure but the movement of the plane is strange and indeed could be deliberate.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

originally posted by: Davg80
heres my view
the plane took a sharp 90 degree right turn, (explosion to the right engine.)
then the plane descended doing a 360 turn left, (left engine working on its own would do this, possibly.

That doesn't make any sense. If the right engine failed, yes a right turn. But for the left turn it would seem they had to cut the left engine to do so, if not.. it would just keep turning right due to the thrust from the left wing engine. Also if they cut out or reduced thrust from the remaining engine to control the failed engine, I assume a track more erratic due to major failures aside from the engine(s) or more stable due to glide. I easily could be wrong.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Reported on CNN website per Egypt officials on Friday.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
IMO the plane is in the sea. It was a terrorist act. The authorities know it, but they don't want to call it yet publicly while they are racing to catch up with whoever was behind this.

The minute they confirm it was terrorism, the chatter dies and terror cells go into hiding. There is more to learn if you listen and watch to see which bolthole they run for.

Don't forget it was about a week after the Sinai attack that they posted videos of the coke can bomb and claimed responsibility.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

im guessing bud, and if it was just they engine im pretty sure they can fly with one engine, but if it blew the engine and the wing i thought that thats the way it would have fell.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I would have thought the same as you. I would be curious to hear some ideas on what technical failures could cause this type of maneuvers .

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: redshoes
IMO the plane is in the sea. It was a terrorist act. The authorities know it, but they don't want to call it yet publicly while they are racing to catch up with whoever was behind this.

That makes no sense to me, if that was the case they wouldn't have started talking about terrorist attacks, or confirming a crash right from the beginning, they would have just said "still missing, might have crashed here" well just following standard procedure.
edit on 20-5-2016 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The Egyptian Air Force says it has found wreckage from the missing EgyptAir plane.

A military spokesman said in a statement that wreckage and personal belongings of passengers were found 290km off the Egyptian coast, north of the Mediterranean city of Alexandria.

The spokesman said the Navy was sweeping the area for the aircraft's black box.

EgyptAir officials said 100 relatives of the missing passengers have gathered at a Cairo hotel.

Source

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Plane has been found now if one is to believe the many news reports coming in from the world.
Egyptian military is now searching for the wreckage, i believe they found only evidence of it (personal affects etc) and not the actual plane.
But they most likely will find it very soon. Black box recordings will be very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join