It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo has vanished from Radar

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is a disturbing find!

Just how close were they when they crossed paths?

Both at FL370

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Unfortunately, gone are the Bernard Shaw days, when CNN actually had the scoop inside Baghdad. I think it was last year they completely shut-down their "investigative journalism" department. I seem to recall (ironically) John Stewart reporting on that.

At this point, they are little more than a televised version of social media.

Anyway, people are obviously urgently awaiting better information, but better to wait for good information than all the speculation. Besides, in the end we all know it was an in-flight-alien-abduction-gone-wrong and the government(s) will never admit it!
edit on 2016-5-19 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Engrish

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Interesting find, could you post the links for what? or which flight that other one is? I can't read it on this tiny screen as a picture.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

UAE194

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If the pilot wanted to commit suicide, wouldn't there be a brief fight, with the plane swerving, before the co-pilot is stabbed, and the pilot pushes the yoke all the way forward to crash the plane as fast as possible?

IMO, suicide would be the best explanation for this particular flight's demise.

edit on 5/19/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Probably not very, despite how it looks on the screen. You're still talking about a few miles horizontal separation at that scale.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Text

Text

Text
Sure is a lot of crazy conspiracies on youtube in todays world with the illuminati stuff,people go overboard with that stuff.They all ready have stuff about this crash on there.I guess this website is about conspiracies though.

Another bad thing is there is so much media today they all say something different because it has morphed into social talk saying anything and bad journalism.
edit on 19-5-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

True, but what about wake turbulence?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be. Honestly I do not know. Neither does anybody else. Hence the ATS-themed conspiracy theory that is just as valid (given the lack of information).

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Looks like American MSM is over this story now.
They are returning to "US Political Madness" coverage.
:-[

How sad it is, that a horrific event like this is a "break" from the normal news-cycle on this continent.

edit on 2016-5-19 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Wrong emoticon

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Even more sad, Trump: the plane is blown out of the sky, i tell ya!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Depends on the size of the aircraft involved, along with how it is configured, and a lot of factors. Interestingly the A320 falls into the heavy category for wake turbulence according to weight categories, which means that it only requires 4 nm of separation. A light aircraft requires 6 nm behind a 777.

Wake turbulence is most dangerous on takeoff and landing, because its worse from the lead aircraft due to configuration, and you're so low that it's hard to recover from if you get upset. At altitude it would feel like mild turbulence crossing behind another aircraft.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
This is a disturbing find!

Just how close were they when they crossed paths?

Both at FL370

For the hard of seeing,

i981.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
While I do not think we can rule-out terrorism (or anything else) at this point. I think people saying that it must be because there was no distress call are jumping way ahead of the game.

People forget, that TWA Flight 800 never got the opportunity to get a distress call out either.

Not getting a distress call out just means whatever happened did so in a way that either prevented the flight-crew from doing so (i.e. they were dead or disabled), or kept them too busy dealing with emergencies to get a call out before the flights, eh .. final disposition.

I do suspect it was a mid-air explosion, but I could go either way on technical issue (ala TWA-800) or act of terrorism (ala Lockerby, etc.).

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Looks like American MSM is over this story now.
They are returning to "US Political Madness" coverage.
:-[

How sad it is, that a horrific event like this is a "break" from the normal news-cycle on this continent.

What's even worse is that FoxNews is quoting a former 1990's-era NTSB investigator as saying that there was an explosion before the plane disappeared.

How would a former (fired?) NTSB investigator know more than the a currently employed one? FoxNews is degenerating into the CNN mold it seems. Sad stuff. I could never work as a "News" host. You gotta do and say what you're told, or you go back to swabbing the bathrooms.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Paris used to be a really nice place to visit. Now, tourists have to not only be wary of getting shot, or blown up while there, but their plane being destroyed by terrorists during the flight home. So sad... What's happened to Paris, and France in general?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Paris used to be a really nice place to visit. Now, tourists have to not only be wary of getting shot, or blown up while there, but their plane being destroyed by terrorists during the flight home. So sad... What's happened to Paris, and France in general?

"Cultural Enrichment"

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

[removed]
Never-mind, way off topic.
edit on 2016-5-19 by EnhancedInterrogator because: off-topic

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ok. I'm gonna be that guy...

Once all the wreckage is found, ( underwater nonetheless ) who wants to bet that more debris from that one plane is more substantial than the 4 "planes" from 9/11?

And i don't wanna hear any bullsh*t about "because it landed in water! "
edit on 19-5-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: Typo

edit on 19-5-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join