It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Friend I send this letter to you from my bed. The address on it isn't listed to you, but know this was directed at you should one day you find it waiting here for you.

So friend as the guitar strums the last strings and I rest here without anything. I wanted to tell you, to tell anyone, that I'd be gone for a while and I'm not coming back.

See friend I was never meant to last here very long, I was born to live and born to die and now my time has come. I made my letter very clear, I am not good, I am evil.

Now I made my intent clear, everyone knows that we all go away from here and I go, I must go through this life into death.

Friend this is my last bottle, my final beer, the shove to the edge. Alcohol always made me weak, I never cried like then. So I run into this metal, the blood is hot, the blade is cold.

Friend I made my intent clear, I never was born to love somebody dear. I was born to hate and grow my anger, I thought that was always clear.

So should you find this letter. Friend please do understand. I had to go, I had to go. Or I'd hurt somebody instead.

So friend this is my letter. I meant to you, I meant forever. I won't whisper another word. Good bye my friend I never cared, I never loved, was there for none, I am gone, gone, gone.

Do not cry the devil's gone, the good guys won, I am gone.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Nice, I would call it "The Devils reliquy"

So much to internalize, thx for the post.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: coven83
I generally name them after the first few words. Or something. We all have devils inside. I've been consumed by them and have lost control of some things. There is a way to eliminate them. Thanks for your time.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Some great stuff there Tiamat! Intense!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm writing my thoughts. I'm trying to work on my disclosure. I think I will. Not here though. For myself. Maybe another. Lost.

new topics

top topics

join