It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells British Prime Minister Cameron “I’m not stupid, okay?”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
In an interview scheduled to air Monday with Piers Morgan, the Republican candidate for president is already talking about his foreign relations before general election ballots have even been cast. Despite past comments from Cameron calling Trump “stupid, divisive and wrong,” Trump thinks they’ll have a great relationship, according to the Jerusalem Post.

“It looks like we’re not going to have a very good relationship. Who knows! I hope to have a good relationship with him but it sounds like he’s not willing to address the problem either,” Trump said in the interview.

“Well, number one I’m not stupid, Okay. I can tell you that, right now – just the opposite. Number two, in terms of divisive: I don’t think I’m a divisive person. I’m a unifier, unlike our president now (referring to President Barack Obama), I’m a unifier,” Trump continued.

It looks like we're going to have a good relationship? He called you stupid and divisive. And wrong.

Cue the wall around England in 3,2,1...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: XP100

Call me Dave will be resigning on June 24th anyhow (Unless they do manage to fix the vote) so it doesn't matter what Trump thinks of him.

+2 more 
posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It certainly doesn't matter what trump thinks of him.

What's important is how the world views trump and they all think he's stupid.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The wall around England is the European Union.

But I like that the response to divisive rhetoric is more divisive rhetoric, but this time to a potential leader of a long ally.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That dude Drumph aka "Trump" couldn't buy a clue if it were for sale..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Is there a reason you are not posting the link for this information you are providing?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

World views of the U.S haven't been great since we complained about taxation without representation and subsequently went to war, our very establishment was a slight against the establishment, the world wants to see a weak and quiet America, unfortunately if it's not her power being exerted it's another's, so take your pick, whose influence would you rather live under?

I'm not excusing any of the U.S faults (boy do we have them) I am however saying your world view is bull# and every time you guys take a shot at our leadership and system that's just more reason for us to go the opposite direction (thanks for the ammo). You know many say Obama made us look better in the eyes of the world, all his red lines that were broken, and Russia making land grabs, I bet America does look better (weaker).

Never the less, I don't even like Trump and don't support him (or any candidate) but what's important is not the views of a ever critical pretentious left leaning world, what's important is the opinion of our citizens which will be demonstrated upon electing whoever we decide. Having said all that you can # off with your U.S is stupid attitude, we don't give a #. Have a nice day
edit on 15-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think Trump reminds Cameron of that dead pig
he use to sodomize when he was in Uni.

That's my theory for his hostility anyway.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Trump's reply should have been, "He thinks I am stupid? Hey Dave, I am smart enough to know that the pig's meat goes into me and not the other way around."

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

what's important is the opinion of our citizens which will be demonstrated upon electing whoever we decide.

Do you honestly think that the citizens chose the leaders?

Remember those hanging chads back in 2000? Apparently not....

Say hi to Goober and aunt Bea

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Does Trump ever substantiate anything he says? Seems to me he thinks that if he repeats the same twice in a sentence it makes it true. Well i guess it works for the masses. And otherwise he ll just diss the person critisizing him. Never thought ud vote a clown into the whitehouse.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Right from a Brit's point of view, Trump is not stupid - his hair does look like a dead animal on his head though but that is another matter and as for Cameron, well most Tory's won't like this but it is a simple fact of life.

Cameron and Co only got into power on the last election on the strength of one promise which a very disgruntled British population took to heart and took like mice to a baited trap.

That TACTICAL promise by Cameron was a promise to offer the upcoming European Referendum and while in many part's of the UK the European union is seen as a good thing there are by far enough whom see it as anything but a good thing to have been tempted enough by that promise by Cameron to have voted Tory despite the fact that otherwise they never would have ever voted Tory under other circumstances but have done so simply in order to have there say on this issue.

Had it not been for that promise then today you would be listening to Prime Minister David Milliband and Corbyn would have never gotten off the back benches in our internal politicking.

Now I have to say that they whom made this tactical vote for the Tory's but otherwise would not have really did shoot themselves in the foot because despite Cameron actually having tried to squirm out of his promise to hold a referendum on UK membership of the EU it now look's set to be a rigged vote and the stay campaign look set to win in my opinion.

SO I would not worry too much about some stuck up little Toff in Downing street whom is only after his own vested interests, it turn's out we British have a strong enough sentiment Against immigration ourselves and no doubt if TRUMP was British and was polling here in our political system then He would probably have done very well though perhaps not as good as he has done stateside but still I am certain that he would have gained a lot of supporter's, he already has many arm chair British supporters whom wished we had someone with his ball's Here rather than a quiet labour guy, a wet lettuce of a tory and an idiot's convention of other politician's.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh course they will have a good relationship. When does the UK ever say NO when we expect their assistance in a military conflict or impose sanctions??? Queen says "America is good business, do what America says" and thats what ends up being sold by the Prime Minister. Yes, we will hold WW2 over Europe's head until the 100th year anniversary.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SprocketUK

It certainly doesn't matter what trump thinks of him.

What's important is how the world views trump and they all think he's stupid.

How the population of the world views Trump matters very little.

How the leaders of the world view him is a different story, and they don't think he's stupid.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has praised Donald Trump for wanting deeper ties with Moscow and described him as the “absolute front-runner in the presidential race.” Putin, however, said he was ready to work with whoever becomes the next US president. "He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that... He is the absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another level of relations, to a deeper level of relations with Russia. How can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome it,"

link

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
That dude Drumph aka "Trump" couldn't buy a clue if it were for sale..

It's Drumpf with an F not a PH.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Cue the wall around England in 3,2,1...

Would the phrase,"you reap what you sow," be appropriate?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

No way man, that coastline is way too beautiful to erect a wall around it. The southern border looks like Mars in some places, a wall would make it prettier lol.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

What Oinky Cameron doesn't like Trump - What if Donald Trump gets to be President of the USA Is Oinky not going to talk to him - or better still how will he face him? Not that he will be in No 10 for too long when we leave the EU.

"I agree with your "Stuck up little toff" and I would add incompetent, untrustworthy but brilliant, absolutely brilliant at "U turns on his promises, into that sentence also.

I know some Americans don't like Trump and I can see a media campaign to discredit his supporters but in comparison to bent Hilary who bats for another country in any case, were I American I would be voting for Trump.

Another reason I would be voting for him and hoping he gets in is because he is a successful business man and what governments need are politicians with experience of running businesses or at least working within them . Personally I don't want a politicians under 38 because they aren't experienced enough in the world and I certainly don't want someone whose come from wealth done a little bit within the family businesses and then leapt into government with no idea of how ordinary people exist.

I know we will continue to trade with the USA and if Trump wants to leave Britain out of the world political scene, that actually works for me. I don't want my little country put into debt because queenie and the elite are trying to live up to past prestige and they like to hobnob. It does nothing for the ordinary people here except put their taxes up.

It will be interesting to judge Trump after he has been in power for a few years and compare his achievements with Cameron's - time will tell.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XP100

“Well, number one I’m not stupid, Okay. I can tell you that, right now – just the opposite. Number two, in terms of divisive: I don’t think I’m a divisive person. I’m a unifier, unlike our president now (referring to President Barack Obama), I’m a unifier,” Trump continued.

"The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks" (apologies to Shakespeare) and a quote from me
"If the cap fits, wear it - just so we don't have to look at that ridiculous hair. Thanks."

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hmm this thread must be what the Dem congressman meant when he said "It's Far Easier Than U Think 2 Manipulate Nation of Naive Self-Absorbed Sheep". Though I'd say the world

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join