It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Public Schools Now Forcing Students To Use Requested Transgender Pronouns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The more I read about this the more I'm starting to think mass conditioning.

Where did this crap start and so quickly.

I smell some agenda or are progressive really in this much control. Strange time to be alive

Thought and speech police incoming

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'd say simply refer everyone with a gender neutral title.

But then I thought. . . . "Gee, this is actually social engineering to control speech!"

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How does one look at this intelligently, because is retarded?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'd say simply refer everyone with a gender neutral title.

But then I thought. . . . "Gee, this is actually social engineering to control speech!"

Ah! You got it! It isn't about language, it is about forcing people to accept someone else's beliefs and conduct, or else.

I know there are people that still refuse to call Bruce Jenner a female. Even when they mention Cait, they still call Jenner 'he'. To me, it makes better sense to refer to Caitlyn/Bruce as he/she until such time the penis is transformed into a lovely vagina, then we can say 'she' with more confidence.

You hear about the man in Texas that followed a young girl into the bathroom at a Target, didn't you? He said he self identified as a woman. The man's teeth were knocked out by the girl's father who said he self-identifies as the tooth fairy.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I still think the bathroom laws are silly and overblown, but this attempt at controlling speech is Orwellian.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is disgusting.

They are going after the children.

Voters will turn out in droves to end the perverted PC onslaught directed at the children.

Who gets to pick the Supreme Court is shooting to the top of the charts.

This is just a glimpse of what "fundamental transformation of America" means. Good thing it is clear now, right before an election, so that Clinton cannot carry out the liberal agenda further.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is disgusting.

"We Have to Protect the Children"

NO, not those children!

transgender
transgender
transgender

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

This is disgusting.

"We Have to Protect the Children"

NO, not those children!

transgender
transgender
transgender

Im not sure what you are trying to convey with these media photo op pieces? A kid is a kid an adult made the decision a child is confused about its sex before the child hits puberty? Its sick, and then to make someone not even legally allowed to make binding life choices... WTF

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So a little kid slips up and calls a trans a he when it wants to be called a she.....kid gets suspended from school, receives a tarnished record, never gets accepted to the college they want to attend, all because a trans kid got the power to punish their peers.

Your pet agenda is not going to pass go, not going to collect 200 dollars.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Im not sure what you are trying to convey with these media photo op pieces? A kid is a kid an adult made the decision a child is confused about its sex before the child hits puberty? Its sick, and then to make someone not even legally allowed to make binding life choices... WTF

I have no interest in ignorance.

What you believe has no bearing on facts.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Beware when someone knocks on your door. You no longer can ask "who is it"
edit on 16-5-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

So a little kid slips up and calls a trans a he when it wants to be called a she.....kid gets suspended from school, receives a tarnished record, never gets accepted to the college they want to attend, all because a trans kid got the power to punish their peers.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's trying will be treated with kindness.

It's all in the intent and attitude.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You will call a person "it"? I see ok.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Calling me ignorant doesn't change the FACT transgender CHILDREN are in FACT not allowed to make any other life changing decision, so a kid wants to be a boy when its a girl but doesn't even understand what it means to be one another yet adults encourage this sick stuff is absolute madness. Them kids can't even drive yet wtf.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

First make a coherent post before we can reply to you.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure anyone who's trying will be treated with kindness.

It's all in the intent and attitude.

There's that liberal mindset.
The world is all unicorns and rainbows.
People will make sure they are nice about draconian rules so it will be warm and fuzzy.

That is not how the world works. Try expunging something from your record because you were nice and the system is run by nice people. Good luck with dealing with your credit history, driving record, employment etc in the real world, you are going to need it. Oh and if the IRS ever does an audit, I am sure the nice people there will clear it all up right away, "it's all about intent and attitude" my a$$.
edit on 16-5-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Calling me ignorant doesn't change the FACT transgender CHILDREN are in FACT not allowed to make any other life changing decision, so a kid wants to be a boy when its a girl but doesn't even understand what it means to be one another yet adults encourage this sick stuff is absolute madness. Them kids can't even drive yet wtf.

Your knowledge on the subject is severely lacking.

Not only lacking, but not even in the ballpark.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know, every once in a great while, you might just go straight to the source material instead of reposting from whatever spin-riddled garbage is trending on Drudge Report? That way we can have an honest discussion with the actual facts in hand.

This is what it says regarding the use of pronouns and students in the guidelines PDF:

This directive excludes inadvertent slips or honest mistakes in the use of preferred names or pronouns. However, the intentional or persistent refusal by students or school staff to respect a student’s gender identity (for example, intentionally referring to the student by a name or pronoun that does not correspond to the student’s gender identity) is a violation of these Guidelines, the Student Code of Conduct, and Comprehensive Non-Discrimination, Title IX and Sexual Harassment Policy. Such violations will result in appropriate consequences for offending staff and students.

Reading the actual wording of the guideline, it would be difficult to run afoul of it without intentionally harassing somebody.

In other words, harassing somebody is... *gasp* harassment. I know, it's shocking!

Remember, we're talking about children in public schools. Children are compelled to attend school by law and most of the time, a specific school. This is all beyond their control and it also stands to reason that as such, we can expect that school children have a particularly difficult time avoiding harassment/bullying.

This shouldn't even be an issue with a member of the staff. If a staff member is so petty that this is a problem, that person shouldn't be working in a school in the first place.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So, if a person with a penis demands that you call him a 'her' because that is how he/she identifies psychologically, and another person believes (without malice) that anyone with a penis is a male and that you are enabling a false idea by calling him a 'her', which person is to be punished?

How can this be? How can we allow this kind of control?

That is like the people that want to put someone in jail because they don't believe in the climate change rhetoric!

We should all be appalled by this....even the transgender folks!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
You will call a person "it"? I see ok.

Well that depends on the definition of "it'

-Hillary Clinton

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join