It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an Occultist in the House?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

i was telling my wife that i was going to start meditating (i have been saying it for a while now, before i wanted to try and have an OBE) and she says oh can i try it with you, i said cool but was unsure in case she might put me off, but it would be good if we both could do it, although we would both be novices.
Do you think it would be beneficial for us to both meditate?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

There's only one path that works within the realm of the Occult and that path is dark and twisted.. White magick is a spiritual pipe dream, It doesn't work.
My advise is don't f*ck with the occult unless your willing to embrace the dark side. Otherwise, You may come face to face with your darkest fears.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: St Udio

Im curious which of the 3 worlds do you prefer to inhabit, since you bounce between two and then enter the 3rd when you need something? There is the 4th mode of expression as in seeing all 3 in complete integration already and speaking directly from the 3rd as the back and forth is like ping pong between the paddles of duality.

I prefer the timeless Astral worlds rather than this physical, world of matter...where pain/death/decay are the predominate themes
but, this learning experience of being a biological creature has Its' rewards also, even-though the moments of 'bliss' are fleeting...we still do all in our power to experience 'bliss/ ecstasy' time & time again

NOUN

1.an overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement:
"there was a look of ecstasy on his face" ·

2.an emotional or religious frenzy or trancelike state, originally one involving an experience of mystic self-transcendence

synonyms: rapture · bliss · elation · euphoria

edit on th31146347596317062016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Quite aware of it but also quite aware of the empathy to those not aware of such an existence and suffering needlessly due to attachments of various sorts. Bringing a balance of developing rapture and that empathy does seem to take some balance as does everything accomplishing a middle ground of non attachment up to such point... attaching to that blissful rapture too much or to the empathy to much.

I suppose thats because once all the chakras open fully and stay that way, the head and heart join the pure eye of seeing and voice of reason logic and ration united become an expression of both head and heart as one... and the rest below the heart to not sway any of the above although they have an expression to the whole, of course theres that choice to cut them off beneath that and only dwell in the upper which is a fine expression for monastic life but as a householder its not very conducive unless one wants to renouce all possessions and teach those already on the path, Ive dwelled in the wild for so long its already second nature, although very few can relate to what the hell im on about most times, when its simply pointing at something whether its seen or not.

But I do appreciate the reminder to enguage in bliss of mind in order to balance the empathy of heart, as a renewal until they fully unite... around six months into this unexpectedness after 23ish maybe 24 years of constant practice then plop... and where the hell did this come from? But every moment by moment by moment, it gets better seems itll get there on its own like the plop did, but certinaly doesnt hurt to give it a good swift kick with its cultivation to get there quicker.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

hey astral traveller

see if you can find The Golden Dream machine

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

i am interested in what you have learned, for sure. not interested in trying anything that would bring entities of a dark nature to my home but i would like to know of every aspect of the subject, even the dark side as then i would know what not to do.

Well, for the moment you don't have to be concerned about the latter worry. It's very common to see websites on the internet proclaiming the evils of the Occult, and how everything they do is connected to Satan, but, if you actually read true occult works, like I've been doing, you'll find quite the opposite is true.

The occultism of The Golden Dawn is built upon a belief in a single, supreme God, whose essence is experienced on Earth through 11 divine qualities. As human beings we all once shared a kind of spiritual purity, or Oneness, with God. Through our own ignorance, hubris, and egoism we distanced ourselves from the presence of our Creator in an event known as The Fall. The goal of occultism, then, is to purify our bodies, minds, and spirits so that we might achieve that Oneness with God again.

Most of these lessons are taught through a Judeo-Christian lens, with assistance from extensive Biblical quotations.

What I can gather right now, being about halfway into The Golden Dawn, is that most of the negative associations the Occult receives come from the ignorance of the accuser. They see ceremonial rites and rituals being performed in odd costumes, with elaborate set-pieces in various colorful arrays, and cryptic symbols, signs, and secret gestures, and immediately assume that it must be evil because they don't understand it themselves.

This type of ignorance is at the root of much that's wrong with humanity though. We're born devoid of all wisdom, and have to learn everything we understand. Why, then, should lessons from occult Orders be any different? It's not like any of us are born knowing one religion or the other is right. We have to be instructed in the beliefs of our fathers before we come to know God, in whatever manner that may be, which is why our world has such diverse belief systems: it's all applied wisdom, and learned understanding.

Rather than be afraid of what we don't know, embrace and come to understand it.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

There is also an 11 step path to Lucifer using the same Golden Dawn system.

It's called the QLIPHOTH.

“The Qliphoth is the principles of the shadow and the antitheses that are hidden behind everything. The side of light in the Qabalah represents mathematical/ geometrical principles through which God created the world. The Qliphoth corresponds to fractals and principles of chaos. The Qliphoth are the dividing and destructive forces. The Qliphotic Qabalah uses the forces of destruction to free the adept from the limitations of creation. Through these forces we can learn to create. In the Qabalah, Lucifer and the fallen angels are those who first used the Qliphotic forces to free themselves from God. The principles of light are keeping the angels and the rest of creation in their firm, predetermined circles. The dark forces break these circles and make a free will and an individual existence outside God possible. The most common occultism usually warns against these forces. Under the surface of the bright occultism the dark tradition has sometimes appeared, often as a warning or as unspoken insinuations. There are three main levels of knowledge, in which the first one is our mundane knowledge and the information that the mundane science presents. Under this level we can find the light esoteric knowledge that has been transmitted through the classical occult societies. Under this level we can find the dark esoteric knowledge."

1. Esoteric knowledge: Mundane science.
2. Light esoteric knowledge: The bright tradition
3. Dark esoteric knowledge: The dark tradition.

Dark esoteric knowledge is the most powerful and the only way out of the Abyss.

I believe that Lucifer is savior.

I'm a Magus, I've been working this system for thirteen years..

I did a thirteen day Ritual from April 19 - May 1st of 2016. I Declared myself Magus on may 1st around 3am and then 3 Churches Burned down and The Fort McMurray fire started hours later.. You could see demons in the fire @The New York Church and McMurray look like the apocalypse.. Coincidence?

Black Magick is real, Lucifer & The demons are real.

WARNING, On this path most people will die before ever crossing the Abyss. Your life becomes the Abyss when you dive into it. I almost died twice, I spent a year and a half drowning in the abyss. I lost everything.. I was homeless and then in a halfway house for six months. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks the 2nd time I almost died during that period of time. This sh*t is real, It's not to be played with.
Only Dragons come out of the Abyss alive.
edit on 18-5-2016 by TheLordOfFlies23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric
That thing is already spining in perfection... why the hell anyone would want to become a rock in that gearing of perfection is a curious ting in my experience, that awesome thing eventually turned into something else that looked like that orb that usually accompany ordinations into kingship including that little cross on top with 4 bands the next time I saw it the bands were gone and wanted to open, I still avoided it and the next it appeared it had a cross on all 4 poles and still avoiding it it rebanded and then just became a golden light for the next few times it came around then poof havent seen it since.

The odd thing at the time Is as it got super close the very first time, or I aliced much larger hard to tell perspective wise... it was like every single living creature spining around a huge golden atom and they were golden too and in perfect harmony... of course my meditations have always been to wave such off even if theres visions of hey nude cuddle puddle and youre the only guy invited... so thats why I avoided the thing in detachment and just obveserved until it went away only to come back those times as mentioned.

Very strange phenomina to observe and its subsequent transformations if it wasnt just a similar phenomina but not the same sphere as the first and just subsequent other ones.

Im curious of the subject as an occuring phenomina but I dont get led around by belief to become subject to such, but observing such experiences is a very curious thing to behold but not held as its not a constant moment to moment, meaning its appearance was conditional and some attachment is of course required to mistake such phenimina as real, even when similar is shared... still dont know what it/they were if others have already colluded some ideas or belief system around such things appearing as a phenominal experience.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLordOfFlies23

be that as it may.
I believe you and your opinion!

But why would anyone want to choose such path as yours instead of the path which brings bliss, happiness and way out of suffering for you and others around you it may be that your path brings that also, but at what cost?

All various systems for me at least are only like pointers to real spiritual truths and understanding
and they seem useless at the end...
if some system is causing you to get more attached than not as you progress, than it is not a good system in my opinion.

You seem a bit trapped aka. attached to your system and with "the dark side".

there are no sides or duality in final truth and realization!

please consider this and contemplate a bit about this...if you want or just ignore this post as I am just a random guy on the ats... : )

We are all free to find and choose our way and we are doing our best all the time as far as I am concerned as the same "spirit" is within us all so I understand your faith to some degree and there are probably some real truths in there, but as far as final truth is concerned it seems to lack...but as far as embracing darkness within and without goes it seems true, but what is the true origin of darkness?

Rumi - ""Both light and shadow are the dance of love."

Also, I am very sorry if it seems I want to "turn" you into something different.
That is not what I am doing, I am just writing my honest thoughts as far as my understanding goes.
edit on 1463555013503May035033116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

"Black Magick is real, Lucifer & The demons are real."

Are you in a 'spiritual contract' with a fallen angel ?

Apart from The Abyss, have you witnessed any of the following ? :-
The left overs of Sheol
The angel prison Tartarus
The desolate landscape of Hades
Standing up to your left foot Achilles Heel in the Lake of Fire

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i have some great information and i have read quite a bit already so thanks for everyone's input on this matter
as far as the dark side goes, i don't believe in Lucifer or demons, the demons of this earth are humans that prey on weaker humans to the extent of their despair, i refuse to accept the devil, hell, or any of those myths, i believe in a Whole and i believe that iam part of that whole, i believe we all are, whether that whole is a collective consciousness, energy, awareness or whatever
i believe in that more than anything and to me nothing is more powerful than the whole, except maybe an infinite creator, but even then they could be one and the same.
Thanks for all your great input, and i will get back to yous on how i am doing.
Regards, David.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm in direct contact with Beelzebub and have been since Christmas of last year "I did a 3 day Winter solstice ritual and Bee's been with me ever since".. Demons/Fallen Angels act as protectors just like Angels do except they're more fun.

I have a photo as proof.

That's King Bael "Beezlebub" in the Photo, If you look closely into the smoke cloud.. You'll see his face and crown.

No, I never witnessed any of that but it sounds cool

When my life became the abyss, It was me mentally and physically in the abyss within our world. You can find extensions of every realm within our own.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

I agree, Everything is dualism.

The darkness is destroying my connection with god.

The light is being free from god and with Lucifer.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

There is also an 11 step path to Lucifer using the same Golden Dawn system. It's called the Qliphoth.

Actually, there are several interpretations of the Qliphoth and their relationship to the Sephiroth on the Tree of Life, depending on whether you're approaching the system from pure Judaism, Hermeticism, or modern New Age religions.

Traditionally, the Qliphoth represent impure spiritual attributes that exist as shells covering the more pure essences of God, as manifested through the Sephiroth on the Tree of Life. In that sense, the Qliphoth are spiritual obstacles which must be overcome in order to achieve reconciliation with God. Only by purging ourselves of the Qliphoth and imbuing our spirits with the Sephiroth can we attain Oneness with God.

In Hermeticism the Qliphoth represent the remnants of a failed Tree of Life, one that leaned too heavily on the Sephira of Chesed, and practiced too much of the quality Gedulah, representing mercy, kindness, and temperance. Then entire Tree shattered, lacking the sterness of God, and fell into disrepair. The reason Hermeticism instructs us to avoid the Qliphoth is because a complete, balanced, and perfected Tree of Life already exists among the Sephiroth.

Modern magicians, such as Heidrick, have embraced the notion that demons reign over the Qliphoth, but their interpretation is far from ancient, nor is it universally supported. When one considers the role of Satan in Judaism, where the Qabala originates, it's hard to imagine that any angel exists in opposition to God. It's only in the later theological revisions of Christians that Satan becomes the adversary of God, instead of the adversary of Man.

None the less, you're free to practice your "dark Qabalah" all you want. There's no harm in it.

I'm in direct contact with Beelzebub and have been since Christmas of last year

Beelzebub isn't a real demon, but a demonization of the Levantine deity Ba'al-Zĕbûl, who was the Lord of Hosts and King of Heaven in ancient pagan religions of Canaan and Phoenicia. Pagan gods aren't demons or fallen angels, and if you'd actually made contact with one you'd know that.

Thanks for playing though.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

thanks for reply.

in my opinion there is a way out even of dualism,
there are no things in "existence".
there is only not-a-thing...

I am playing with words a bit...but with hidden meaning.
well ... for me at least. hah.

I would advise to meditate about what is real nature of god (darkness) and lucifer (light) and what is the real original nature of you (?)...and see what differences are there and what is the same
...this should be an interesting practice for a while, which I would do in your place until I get full analyzation by intuition, insight and discrimination.

and only than would I start to have any faith in Lucifer or any other god or being if the result of examination would be good to go - positive, beneficial for you and others.

maybe you already did that, I don't know, but whatever you are doing, please be mindful, traps are everywhere in occultism...
and that does not apply just for you but I mean in general for all of us...

mind can be our best enemy or our best friend.

Occultism is one of the most rewarding but at the same time also deceptive pursuits.

edit on 1463599683528May285283116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

the sun cross is its symbol

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
there is a new member who thinks they may be having problems with a "demon" or something, i said you guys would be able to advise her.
heres the thread
cheers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

I don't care how many interpretations of the Qliphoth there is!!! This is what the Qliphoth represents and it's coming from a Magus.

“The Qliphoth is the principles of the shadow and the antitheses that are hidden behind everything. The side of light in the Qabalah represents mathematical/ geometrical principles through which God created the world. The Qliphoth corresponds to fractals and principles of chaos. The Qliphoth are the dividing and destructive forces. The Qliphotic Qabalah uses the forces of destruction to free the adept from the limitations of creation. Through these forces we can learn to create. In the Qabalah, Lucifer and the fallen angels are those who first used the Qliphotic forces to free themselves from God. The principles of light are keeping the angels and the rest of creation in their firm, predetermined circles. The dark forces break these circles and make a free will and an individual existence outside God possible."

It's not "Dark Kabbalah", It's the ultimate rebellion against god.. Instead or worshiping or ascending spiritually to be one with God like everyone else. The Qliphoth is Ascending Spiritually To Break Away From God Like Lucifer and The Fallen Angels!!

Thus making it the Ultimate Rebellion!!!

You don't know what your talking about..

King Baal has 3 modern names, 1)Baal, 2)Bael, & 3)Beelzebub.

You've probably never done a ritual, practiced ceremonial magick, or have spent any time building a relationship with any of the demons including Beelzebub. I can tell you everything about every single one of them.. without copying and pasting bull# off of google or looking at books.

You don't know what you're talking about, you don't live it.. You just read stuff. There's a BIG DIFFERENCE between reading about it and actually doing it.

Are you a Blind Scribe? Is that why your Wandering?

-Beelzebub

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

some times one has to experience an extreme to know the other extreme until that balance of understanding that they are really no different in concept, as both seek to control via concept the concept of course thinking. Control the conceptual of the person and one can control their body as that tinking conditions or pervades the mind of all those so conditioned... to such concepts or belief as actual reality, of course the conceptual has a very obvious effect on the world... in both science and belief. Intent is the real key question to ask, and hopefully its an intent that benefits life itself. Understanding this of course is the middle or balance in life. The purposes we choose individually or by group does have an effect no matter the intent... awareness of such can be cause for better or worse.

(post by TheLordOfFlies23 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join