It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an Occultist in the House?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
having an OBE or astral projection.

My OOBE occurred when my spirit knew i was ready to accept what i would see. Up until that moment, i just walked an ordinary path. Dreams are the best path to follow.

Imagine you are a baby, defenseless and open to suggestion from negative entities that can portray themselves as angels / guardians or Bringers of Light.

They want your spirit. Now, these entities have centuries of seduction under their belts. They all have agendas.

If they were all goody lovey dovey entities, they would have literally torn the entire evil bankster elite to shreds by now. What have they done ? Answer: Sweet FA.

In fact, they have gladly worked with the rich bankster elite, making peasants poorer. Then poorer people get, the more desperate for money the people get to survive on. This is when they make their move. 'Oh sell me your soul and i will make you wealthy. Just sign here on the dotted line......'. Everyone knows how those contracts end up going.

Do you really want to throw away your spirit for a quick spiritual / financial fix, that they will gladly give you at the expense of your soul ?

Events are happening right now where soon peasants will not need the elite anymore. Just hang in there for another couple of months.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

oh you say events are about to happen soon, i believe this to be the case also, although im going by a feeling and looking at various things that are happening that have been making me thinking along those lines, for example there is a lot of antisemitism stuff just know with people being cautioned or charged with being antisemitic, in the UK. This is just one instance out of many, i think that information is going to come out that is going to turn people against the rich and powerful of this world, i would love to know why u think that things are going to change in a dramatic way, PM me if you dont want to disclose through a post.
Regards, Dave.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 16-5-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

i think that information is going to come out that is going to turn people against the rich and powerful of this world, i would love to know why u think that things are going to change in a dramatic way

Disclosed some months ago on this ATS posting @ bottom of page.

But no one listens so there is not much point in saying anything any more.

Events in a persons history have a tendency of repeating themselves. Now i have noticed loads of coincidences with 1995-1996. So if there is a link, then a massive event will occur on June 13th-20th.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Rapha because: addOn

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

i think if "anything" is goin to happen it will be a disclosure of information that states that we have been visited by other life forms, and that they have known this for a long time and used the technology they have received to become even more rich and powerful and to control us. i think that the people who have used this information to their advantages and to the 99% detriment, and they have now no other option but to reveal the "truth" to us. i think that the removal of oil from the earth is hurting the earth and its come to a point where if it keeps happening the earth will wipe us all out and start again. i believe they have had the means of free energy by using the earths magnetic field and they have kept it from us.
this is of course just a theory,
or a gut instinct.
regards, Dave.

side note, i often look at the clock and its 11.11. also regarding that number 188. my DOB is 1.8.80 (american way of writing the 8th jan)born at 0440pm dont know if that means anything.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

i believe they have had the means of free energy by using the earths magnetic field and they have kept it from us.

side note, i often look at the clock and its 11.11. also regarding that number 188. my DOB is 1.8.80 (american way of writing the 8th jan)born at 0440pm dont know if that means anything.

The huge challenge for the people will be do they forgive the elite for holding back all that free technology.

A lot of people will resort to anger first. Events in Venezuela is a perfect example.

The numbers you are seeing is possible new age mind control. If you want to take it further, the next time you see a code, state, 'Ok spirits, give me codes inside dreams as well'. Within 2-3 nights codes will occur in dreams. Take note of who or what gives you the codes. Their dress codes will show what side they are on.

11:11 Double Sin or Standard Wake-up Call.

188: Thought is in action mode, heart and body are both waiting to take action.

My link at the bottom of this posting will give more examples and there is a page that allows you to type in any 3 digit code.

However, at present, the numbers are all for nothing. Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) is supposed to give Levitation + Divination. This is how UFO's fly.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

hah...none, personally.

But I know that there are many people like that, just not around modern society. There are after all, still many religious and spiritual people who are honestly trying to become ... buddha like yogis, lamas or sufis, gnostics, etc..

also things can be off balance for a while,
but sooner or later, nature will restore it,
we are still here after all this time,
that is a miracle in itself.
And what is most amazing,
we are a part of this miracle.

So that says a lot more about how misguided we are as a society, than anything else as far as I am concerned. But after darkness there is light and we are in the dark for some time now, heh

So on that note, I don't care about how many other people are like that to be honest.
I am myself and I can do whatever I desire,
even if my desire is to have no desires in a way, hah!

A wiser man than me once said: "be the change you wish to see in the world".

well... once you give up, than it is really over.

"when I let my ego take over" -> you did not let anything.
it just happened, or else it would not. It is that simple.
Don't beat yourself up, it is in the past, learn from it and try again,
it gets easier and easier once you are really motivated and have better perspective after "failure".

We should try to learn more from failure than from success...and turn it around.

And you strike me as kind of guy gal person, who knows already these things...and I am just saying all this mainly for myself it was my desire : )

well people who try to be pure are rare in our society, although it is most fulfilling thing in reality once you know "the trick".

That there is no trick or shortcuts...

Practice makes perfect.

imho.

edit on 1463408566522May225223116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Read. Read. And read more. You have three eyes, two perceive flesh, one perceives spirit. To understand occult teachings you must understand your intellect, not in its appearance (thoughts), but in its essence.

Start by reading the following, you can find them for free on the internet. If you have trouble message me and I'll send you links.

- The Divine Pymander
- The Philokalia Volumes 1-4
- The Tao Te Ching
- The Kyballion
- The Diamond Sutra
- The Heart Sutra
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali

Start off with these and take my word for it, stay away from western occultists such as Blavatsky and Crowley, they are liars and they distort truth for nefarious reasons. Occult truth is not to be found in the physical world but in coming to know your intellectual mind in its truest essence.

Keep in mind that all things external to yourself are but symbolic representations of what is within you. Occult teachings are to be applied internally at all times. Remember that.
edit on 16-5-2016 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Telling a begginer to start with absorbing negative energies out of people without at least mentioning that e should also learn how to shield himself so that doesnt manifest in him or how to clear it out if it does... is kind of irresponsible of you.

naughty naughty...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

ah fine choice interpersonal psychology... the one designed to dig deep into peoples core by their deep dark or their high horse of jenga and help straighten it all out so tey have better coping skills and integration.

Much better than that self analyzing coc aine addict rectally fixated in love with ones mother Freud business... those psychology people are the worst... as its jump right back into being a robot but freud style. Does not compute and I haz a stick up my arse with cognitive dossonace holding it in firm beep beep boop.

But yeah... I suggest picking up Cambridges Encyclopedia of Philosophy, a bit pricey but it covers all the essentials of what youll need for classes and more than enough thought theory youd ever want... the things that stick out the most are of course things you may want to expand out on... but that book is a great place to start as its complete and condensed without all the hubbub bias... its pure drag net and just the facts in plain wording sans the dogma belief business that attempts to pull you either way.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I was never much into Occult learnings/practices/rites/....

you made it a point to mention the 'Golden Dawn order'... hmmm

I chose to go instead to the modern Shaman route, which involves the upper & lower worlds which inhabit/inhibit men-kind,
then to desire 'Wisdom', to discern the interpretations, the patterns of prophecies & predictions, mostly to guide people who ask for my opinion/help/advice/ or just my thoughts about a problem or life snag that is bothersome to them

I figuratively, take my spiritual knife from my belt....make a slash in the fabric of this time-space, normal reality, slide my way through that slit and engage in an astral hunt for the solution/knowledge/insight/remedy needed...I never take anything else from that place than what was needed.

golden dawns', vril society.... those things I have always avoided

edit on th31146341930716212016 by St Udio because: typo

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

my good sir are you blind? People poke at each others belief purposefully all the time governments poke that belief too when individuals or groups do it its move puppet act by reacting. When governments do it its dance monkeys dance.

On some level its entertaining and yet having been a reacting monkey myself in the past? So not funny... I suppose thats why there are two faces represented in entertainment as masks. The comedy and tradegy when people watch it, whether is comedy or tradegy is defined by the observer based on the experiences and beliefs about them they carry along where ever they go... always adding and very rarely subtracting to that load.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Im curious which of the 3 worlds do you prefer to inhabit, since you bounce between two and then enter the 3rd when you need something? There is the 4th mode of expression as in seeing all 3 in complete integration already and speaking directly from the 3rd as the back and forth is like ping pong between the paddles of duality.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Black Magick and Left Direction.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
my headline maybe a tad misleading as im not looking to call up some demons or mess around with any of the dodgy stuff.
i just want an otherworldly experience so that i can say, right this stuff defo exists because i have experienced it. If i was to have an OBE for example and leave the body and be able to look down on my meditating self then that would be enough for me, i wouldn't be interested in digging too deep, well not untill i knew exactly what i was doing, but for know an OBE would be plentiful, and i have no doubt that if that happened it wouldn't be too long before i was well read up on every aspect of this "phenomenon".
regards, Dave.

FAO
St udio
bigbrotherdarkness

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I wouldn't call myself an Occultist by any stretch of the imagination, but I have read some of the works of the classical Occultists, like Levi and Crowley, and am right now in the process of working through John Michael Greer's behemoth edition of The Golden Dawn. Maybe I can provide some insight from the angle of the Occult Society, as it was practiced during the 19th and 20th centuries?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

i am interested in what you have learned, for sure. not interested in trying anything that would bring entities of a dark nature to my home but i would like to know of every aspect of the subject, even the dark side as then i would know what not to do.
Cheers, Dave.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh if thats all you want to do, science is already there... no need to wade in any woo woo. Look up GPS cells and youll find relevant studies on OBE as science has been trying to harness the mind so that theres a way to transfer consciousness to a synthetic organism or life form aka android.

So really no need to immerse or baptize onself in dogma and old practices unless you want a better grasp of the woo to in your later studies you just dont take a position that any clients you may have are wholly nuts... but experiencing a phenomina science has currently just slapped a chemical patch on until there is a change or integration to understand such phenomina for what it is.

As the current issue is to just discredit experiences slap a patch on it slap a label on it... and over time all of these varied couch trips will statistically come together into an understanding of that effect and its causes in a holistic way of understanding... yet in the mean time its heres your pills will action unknown and try to not completely lose your $h¡t on anyone or oneself until next time ok?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
First off you need self knowledge, a process of self actualization.

You can start this process by creating a dream journal.

What you really need after you begin recording your dreams is someone who knows the dream world very well to take you on journeys and teach you the world of self hypnosis.

You'll also begin to get better at interpreting your dreams by familiarizing yourself with your symbolism by using archetypes or a pantheon.

It's good to work with other people.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

for the element earth

try digging a shallow grave and resting in it leaving your head popping out
focus on the sensation of the earth and dirt covering you
after practise focusing on the sensation , it will lead too a realization about physical reality

this is one method practised by Gurus Yogis Gnanis
but they do it in the earth of a riverbed

edit on 16-5-2016 by kibric because: no reason

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

i have read some things about people that have supernatural experiences in valleys that are deep in the ground i have heard this from two separate sources, about two different valleys. apparently people go down into these valleys and see all sorts of things. i go camping often so this could well be something i try, i love being out in the wilderness.
thanks

here is one of the stories im talking of...its a ravine
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join