It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're naive.

Hide and watch! We are going to have a sudden "rash" of boys "identifying" as females in jr. high and high school...LOL...it's just a matter of time till some of the more rascally ones try it so they can shower with the girls.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Blazemore2000

So because I'd prefer my 16 yr old daughter to not have to change in front of a 16 yr old boy, nor do I want that 16 yr old boy waving his twig and berries around my daughter's locker room with her and her teammates present, I'm upset it's not the 50's anymore?

Impressive argument on your part.

What makes you think it will suddenly be legal for a boy to wave his twig and berries at them? Any more so than it already is?

Nothing I've seen in the North Carolina HB2 says anything about "waggling one's penis or vagina in somebody's face shall now be legal."

Funny though, isn't it. That BEFORE this entire national discussion, we never even HEARD of the epidemic of "Trannies kicked out of bathrooms"

Now did we?

And now Obama made a FEDERAL mandate for schools, when local and state taxes (property taxes) pay for the schools themselves.

Taxation without Representation? YES PLEASE!!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

Nice thread!

All i can say is it's been a long time coming. One can see the patterns being woven over the past few decades. All i have to do is watch the movies from the 1940's and up and i can clearly see the agenda they've been weaving over the past few decades to lull the majority to it's own slumber and slow demise.

There is no fairness in any of it, it's only one way, their way. Those who are supposed to be the true owners of 'those' hired to take care of the details like running the country etc have been slowly reversing that role along with every other natural role known to mankind.

They're trying to cause chaos on purpose, in order to Divide and Conquer. It's so much easier to take over large populations when they have no rights, and have been brainwashed into believing what's popular regardless of truth.

Yes the world is a disaster. It's almost like they're using the book The Art of War - Tun Szu as their main script.

here are the first five objectives of that book:

I. Laying Plans

1. Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State.

2. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected.

3. The art of war, then, is governed by five constant factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations, when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

4. These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth; (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

classics.mit.edu...
edit on 5/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hide and watch! We are going to have a sudden "rash" of boys "identifying" as females in jr. high and high school...LOL...it's just a matter of time till some of the more rascally ones try it so they can shower with the girls.

Yeah I can see the teen boys all of sudden wanting to spend years and years with psychiatrists and counselors dressing like a girl just so that they can get in girl's bathroom just for one time.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

You are right in how you will be labeled. And they will be right to label you so. You're just another so-called Christian, airing your ignorant, hypocritical views, because you're upset it is still not the 1950s. Get a life.

Someone get a SJW medal here stat!

Wanna try addressing anything in the OP, or are you comfortable up there on that shaky moral high ground?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
"Kids are fine. They'll adapt. Kids are strong. They don't mind"

Famous last words before those kids become dysfunctional adults.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Of course they will for sure, if kids are dating for example i could see them using this as a way to have free sex during gym class as well, never mind the kids who want privacy from being viewed by numbnuts who have nothing good flowing through their hormone driven brains.

I don't understand why any adult would push for this unless they're a pedo or just mentally inept.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yeah I can see the teen boys all of sudden wanting to spend years and years with psychiatrists and counselors dressing like a girl just so that they can get in girl's bathroom just for one time.

If anything, its going to be the straight kids trying to get a peek at the transgender kid.

Reason that they don't need to know.

link   

originally posted by: darkbake
For someone who likes freedom, are you sure you aren't on the wrong side of the bathroom issue? You should be supporting a transgender person's right to use the restroom of their choice. And for someone who loves others, why are you so against transgenders? They are people too.

But that would remove their freedom to oppress. That's the most important freedom of all. I must have missed that lesson on Sesame Street but it seems to be the general consensus among certain demographics.

The freedom to # on the freedoms of others. I think?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Remember we were talking about Porky's? They found the quick and easy way? LMAO.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

A couple of things-

Using a website named "SexChangeRegrets" and then showing info from said website to be biased about what transgender folks feel like really isn't a mystery but let Us type that the numbers are lower than, I don't know pick something like heroin addiction. Would You say there are more people addicted to heroin than are transgender?
The reason I ask is that You mention You're in Afghanistan and then make mention of the Gov't. not doing anything about Benghazi.. What about the opium fields in Afghanistan? What are YOU doing about that? I mean You ARE there are You not? I thought You Texans took the bull by the horns??
I could show You that when TheTaliban was in charge they produced 7% of the world's opium, now it is close to 90% Isn't that effecting more Americans? You're in a war zone but are worried about transgenders? Better see the Chaplain..

What makes You a Chris†ian™? Besides You typing it?

Stop the flow of heroin, that is killing people, folks choosing their own path doesn't kill people just goes against everything that Pastor Dave has been shoveling and receiving $$$ for and NOT paying the taxes for..

Another "No Mystery" is why the numbers of Chris†ianity™ is circling the drain, after 371 different versions of the rule book, no wonder Abraham's Seed continue to fight their battles..

The Truth doesn't need defense; doesn't need a rule book; doesn't need anyone doing the preaching..The Truth stands alone, never changing, like the aforementioned rule book..

Now sing Us the YMCA song "In The Navy"... and type Us how loving You are.. You forgot that bit along w/the Texan gun wielding Right Wing Bigot but with a 10 gallon hat of empathy..

What are you even talking about? Don't you people want decriminalized drugs anyway?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Remember we were talking about Porky's? They found the quick and easy way? LMAO.

LOL, I do remember those posts.

Still my fave comedy.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: queenofswords
Obama and other lib politicians love to stir their liberal base up by blowing these social issues up into great big divisive elephant-size matters. They get them screaming and jumping up and down like emotional wackos railing against all who have a difference of opinion or would at least like a discussion about things that affect families and communities.

In their hyperbolic tantrums, the wackos focus on these matters and take our focus off what is really going on in this administration. Get the attention away from the graft and corruption and abuses of power and onto hurt feelings and divisions.

But... It's the conservatives ranting about "them queer folk in the wrong bathrooms".

And you guys are ranting about the need for thirteen different bathrooms...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Of course they will for sure, if kids are dating for example i could see them using this as a way to have free sex during gym class as well, never mind the kids who want privacy from being viewed by numbnuts who have nothing good flowing through their hormone driven brains.

I don't understand why any adult would push for this unless they're a pedo or just mentally inept.

I've noticed a lot of the people that PUSH for this kind of stuff, I mean actively and emotionally, make my protective senses JUMP OUT. It's like sensing the Dark Side. I don't dig it and I'm really suspecting that some people have some other reasons.

And I'm like the opposite of a prude. But when kids are involved I'm not going to just sit down and be quiet.
edit on 184pm3110America/Chicago15CDT10America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: darkbake
For someone who likes freedom, are you sure you aren't on the wrong side of the bathroom issue? You should be supporting a transgender person's right to use the restroom of their choice. And for someone who loves others, why are you so against transgenders? They are people too.

But that would remove their freedom to oppress. That's the most important freedom of all. I must have missed that lesson on Sesame Street but it seems to be the general consensus among certain demographics.

The freedom to # on the freedoms of others. I think?

Tell me. Before this whole national 'bathroom' discussion...what stories of "oppression" did you hear in the news?

I literally can't remember ONE. I had no clue it was even an issue. NOW?? "Federal Mandate"...just 2 months later

WTF?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You obviously have never reared or spent a lot of time around a group of teenage boys! It's a hoot!

I did not say they would carry the charade out over a period of time, silly. It will be a joke among their buds, and school personnel are so uptight and socially PC, I can see it being pulled off pretty easily.
edit on 14-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I bet you think homosexuality is a mental illness as well; don't look now, there's an interracial gay couple burning the American flag.

Just don't let them get their hands on any cake or we'll all be suffering God's wrath!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: queenofswords
Obama and other lib politicians love to stir their liberal base up by blowing these social issues up into great big divisive elephant-size matters. They get them screaming and jumping up and down like emotional wackos railing against all who have a difference of opinion or would at least like a discussion about things that affect families and communities.

In their hyperbolic tantrums, the wackos focus on these matters and take our focus off what is really going on in this administration. Get the attention away from the graft and corruption and abuses of power and onto hurt feelings and divisions.

But... It's the conservatives ranting about "them queer folk in the wrong bathrooms".

And you guys are ranting about the need for thirteen different bathrooms...

Where?

Firstly, don't lump me in with the tools who think they can just string words together to create their own color by number gender. There's 3 bathrooms: Men's, Women's, Unisex.

Secondly, there's no secondly, because you didn't give me anything to refute, you just made things up.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I love freedom, that's why I still do what I do even as a civilian. I don't support trans, I don't support gays it's against my belief. NOW WITH THAT SAID! I do care for them and I do love them because they are human beings! If they win the process in a legal and politically correct way then there is nothing I can do about it and that is their choice! My beef is with this being forced onto me and shoved down my throat. It's not fair that my kids could suffer lack of education because such a small percentage of this nation demanded that they get what they want over the majority who doesn't want it! I'm a #ty republican, but I am sure as hell not a liberal. I hate Trump and I hated both Bush's! I don't think this country has been ran with the well being of all the people in it being met in a long time.

I have given proof that this topic is so far out of wack that it shouldn't even be in the damn news. All you see is Transgenders want this and they should get it! What about those who went transgender and regretted it? What about their issues? No one ever speaks of the other side of this topic? There is so much unknown about all of this and so much that hasn't been told but here we are demanding that they get what they want at the sacrifice of 100'000's of people.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

originally posted by: Moonshinne
a reply to: mymymy

I don't care about your crotch. I care about my state being forced to do something against it's wishes and being threatened by the government to conform or there will be consequences. I'm sick of being bullied by liberals who think they can get what they want by threatening action if we don't conform to their wishes.

So you don't like living in America?

Being bullied by "Liberals" is what has gotten this country a lot of the rights it has today

Hows that true when the 60's democrats were against the civil rights movement

Now democrats fight for your right to be dumb and poor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join