It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: eNumbra

yea your right, I will always refuse to accept mental illness being pushed onto children by abusive parents or pedophile seniors who salivate over them.

I bet you think homosexuality is a mental illness as well; don't look now, there's an interracial gay couple burning the American flag.

That is the problem right there and thank you for highlighting it. Many in the the anti-trans/gay/whatever crowd believe that the choices other people make in regards to sexuality, identity and such are sexual perversions. They are not. They are only being who they want to be and the "anti's" tend to interpret that as being a perversion because they cannot identify with that choice.

There are perverts among all groups of people, including heterosexuals. To say that they are pedos, will trap kids in bathrooms and take advantage of them is ignorant. You used that exact word and that is the nicest way to say it.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

I don't care about your crotch. I care about my state being forced to do something against it's wishes and being threatened by the government to conform or there will be consequences. I'm sick of being bullied by liberals who think they can get what they want by threatening action if we don't conform to their wishes.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I don't care about your crotch. I care about my state being forced to do something against it's wishes and being threatened by the government to conform or there will be consequences. I'm sick of being bullied by liberals who think they can get what they want by threatening action if we don't conform to their wishes.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

Would you have been this upset if this was the 60's?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There is a lot of misunderstanding among those that say what you just said.

It is not that they think transgender people are pedos. It is not that they think kids might be molested by a transgender person.

By government stepping into the bathroom issue mandating that a person can use the restroom of the sex they identify with, it puts a muzzle on people who might see a man enter a woman's restroom and feel that they cannot say anything because that person may say he "identifies" as a female----even if he is dressed in male clothing. And, by law, they would be right.

That's a pretty simple concern. I'm sure we have all used public restrooms alongside a transgender person. We probably never even knew it or cared. But, now, one is basically muzzled.

Say you are at a sports stadium and your 12-yr. old daughter needs to go to the restroom. Up until now, if you see a man walk into the women's restroom shortly after this 12-yr. old girl walked in, you would probably be concerned and might actually ask a woman to go in and check on the child.

Now, with this government mandate, you could be chastised and maybe even be in legal jeopardy if you do such a thing. If the man says, "hey, I identify as a female, so I have a right to enter this restroom", you can't say a word.

edit on 14-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: introvert

There is a lot of misunderstanding among those that say what you just said.

It is not that they think transgender people are pedos. It is not that they think kids might be molested by a transgender person.

By government stepping into the bathroom issue mandating that a person can use the restroom of the sex they identify with, it puts a muzzle on people who might see a man enter a woman's restroom and feel that they cannot say anything because that person may say he "identifies" as a female----even if he is dressed in male clothing. And, by law, they would be right.

That's a pretty simple concern. I'm sure we have all used public restrooms alongside a transgender person. We probably never even knew it or cared. But, now, one is basically muzzled.

Say you are at a sports stadium and your 12-yr. old daughter needs to go to the restroom. Up until now, if you see a man walk into the women's restroom shortly after this 12-yr. old girl walked in, you would probably be concerned and might actually ask a woman to go in and check on the child.

Now, with this government mandate, you could be chastised and maybe even be in legal jeopardy if you do such a thing. If the man says, "hey, I identify as a female, so I have a right to enter this restroom", you can't say a word.

If only perverts knew it was as easy as cross-dressing I'm sure random sexual assaults in public toilets would be a much bigger problem than they actually are.

But 20 years from now, when there's still no epidemic of deviants posing as trans for the purposes of molesting children no one will remember how miguided the fanatical right was. Only that ignorance and strawman witchhunts still allowed people to oppress others for simply being different.

With that said, should you not worry about all the grown men who go into men's bathrooms. Sexual predators don't only prey on the opposite sex, you know; children are also statistically more likely to be molested by adults known to them rather than the odd stranger in a bathroom but hey, nobody likes fact when thy get in the way of their opinions.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

yea your right, I will always refuse to accept mental illness being pushed onto children by abusive parents or pedophile seniors who salivate over them.

I bet you think homosexuality is a mental illness as well; don't look now, there's an interracial gay couple burning the American flag.

That is the problem right there and thank you for highlighting it. Many in the the anti-trans/gay/whatever crowd believe that the choices other people make in regards to sexuality, identity and such are sexual perversions. They are not. They are only being who they want to be and the "anti's" tend to interpret that as being a perversion because they cannot identify with that choice.

There are perverts among all groups of people, including heterosexuals. To say that they are pedos, will trap kids in bathrooms and take advantage of them is ignorant. You used that exact word and that is the nicest way to say it.

I was more pointing out the cyclical nature of our understanding of human natures. Homosexuality was a normal thing because people are wierd and everyone is born a little different. Then religion came along and homosexuality was evil. Then psychology came along and it's a disease. Now, at least for most people, we're getting back to "yeah, people are just weird and born different".

But yeah, what you said too.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moonshinne

So you don't like living in America?

Being bullied by "Liberals" is what has gotten this country a lot of the rights it has today

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: Moonshinne

You are right in how you will be labeled. And they will be right to label you so. You're just another so-called Christian, airing your ignorant, hypocritical views, because you're upset it is still not the 1950s. Get a life.

1950's? This escapade going on in the country and world have nothing to do with that. It has to do with a mental health issue being crammed down the throats of others. It really doesn't matter if it is transgenderism or not being allowed to eat french fries. The point he was making is that 0.001% of the population should NOT let any leader overrule the MAJORITY. Plain and simple.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 14-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Surely you can understand why some people are concerned about a government mandate. It opens a can of worms and makes an issue out of something that was never an issue. But, now, the big ugly nose of the government has interjected itself into it and made it an issue.

And, just as expected, certain types of people who are so easily butt-hurt are focusing on this discussion and not the ones all Americans should be talking about.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You have every right to ask someone to go in and check on a child. In fact, if I was concerned, I would open the door myself and ask at the door if the child is ok.

That happens all the time as it is. Transgender or not.

My concern is that we see many people labeling entire groups as pervs when there is no reason to do so. That is what I am addressing.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The "Traditional" family and heterosexuality is waning. I supported gay marriage and I always will. BUT Heterosexual Men, have been beaten down consistently as clowns, rapists, feeble idiots. And the "Progressives" seem to do all they can to deteriorate the BOND between Men and Women. A bond that I once knew and felt, which is fading fast. Women are not what they were just a couple decades ago. Something is off, I don't know what it is.

"Progressivism" has turned how we relate to each other into something that feels sterile. It's not even SEXUAL anymore. It's cold, indifferent, lacking intimacy, and of convenience or habit.

I don't think this bathroom stuff will have any effect in either direction on that. But the CONVERSATION and hype over it is sending a signal I don't like and isn't bringing the BOND Men and Women had, back

Just my two cents.

edit on 155pm3109America/Chicago15CDT09America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

To an extent. I honestly don't mind the homosexual community. If you want to do that then do it. I can't stop you nor should I. You have free will to do so and that's your choice not mine.

What I do not tolerate is being black mailed and bullied to accept something that I am against on this level!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
America isn't falling apart.
Crazy wackjob nuts like this disgusting example of humanity below are the problem.
Listen to that cow, 12 kids pfft, who are the welfare queens?

This is an example of the people that these laws are designed to appease.
Irrational bigoted useless laws for irrational bigoted useless people.

America is in trouble because it harbors far too many evolutionary rejects like these.

K~

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
For someone who likes freedom, are you sure you aren't on the wrong side of the bathroom issue? You should be supporting a transgender person's right to use the restroom of their choice. And for someone who loves others, why are you so against transgenders? They are people too.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

"Progressivism" has turned how we relate to each other into something that feels sterile. It's not even SEXUAL anymore. It's cold, indifferent, lacking intimacy, and of convenience or habit.

Nonsense.

The problem that we face is that men are no longer men.

A man does not care what someone else thinks and does the right thing, regardless of the situation and a real man does not put themselves in a position to blame others for their own inadequacies.

A man does not let "progressives" define their relationship with women.

Women haven't changed. They are still the same amazing creatures they have always been. The problem is that men have become compliant little bitches and forgot that sometimes, no matter what, you gotta be a man.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Read Plato's "Republic"

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

My concern is that we see many people labeling entire groups as pervs when there is no reason to do so. That is what I am addressing.

I agree with this. I have met a lot of transgender people, and they are far from perverts. They are normal people. The only reason someone would use a blanket statement against them calling them perverts is if they were not exposed to transgender people enough to realize they are just like them, people.
edit on 14pmSat, 14 May 2016 21:56:13 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join