It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is my first topic I have ever made personally on this website so let me first introduce myself as the right wing, Christian, gun wielding Texas bigot because I am sure this is how I will be labeled from here on out and forward. I feel like my saving grace with all that said is that I am a loving person who will never turn down his heart to anyone regardless of who they are or what they are. I find love and compassion in myself for every human being in this world and have had the honor to serve my country both in the Navy and in Afghanistan where I currently am supporting multiple nations. Yes my love and compassion even spread to the locals (Muslims) here when I get to listen to their stories each and every day I work with them. Again though, this is just a introduction to give you a feel that I am not a narrow minded idiot who is filled with hatred.

On the point and topic of this thread.

I have viewed so many threads on this topic and watched and listened to many people with so many good points. I have put myself in each and every ones position and tried to see it from their perspective, but ultimately still have the same opinion that I had when this all began, but it wasn't until yesterday that I saw a article that was talking about our "supreme leaders" decision to cut funding to schools if they did not bow down before him. In my heart that was the final straw that made me break on the inside. No matter what side you are on how could you tolerate someone saying "IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, THEN YOU WONT GET THIS." That seems like dictatorship (not that it has never happened in the past nor did I ever agree with it then.)

edition.cnn.com...

Last time I checked we lived in America where the votes of many outweigh the votes of the few? I hope this never happens because this just may the point where I lose faith in humanity and in this country.

As I said before this article is what set me off yesterday. Just the words and feeling of powerlessness left me extremely angry knowing that someone who was our countries leader would make threats on this level. When did the minorities of this country, and I mean EXTREME minority of this country overpower the majorities? It irritates me every time I think of Obama's campaign slogan "It's time for Change." I still think to this day it should of been "It's time to get rid of everything our country once stood for."

Leading up to this article there was another one I read a few weeks ago on the whole famous North Carolina bathroom issues. Let me make a very bold statement now. THERE IS NO MORE FREEDOM IN THIS COUNTRY. NC is living proof of this statement. They made a choice to hold on to the past and what was right than to bow down to the needs of the very few and now they are punished for it. It's the typical school bully scenario.

Ringo Starr
Bryan Adams
Deutsche Bank
PayPal
Bruce Springsteen
Michael Moore
xHamster
Joel McHale
General Electric
the Dow Chemical Company
Pepsi
Hyatt
Hewlett Packard
Choice Hotels International
Whole Foods
Levis Strauss & Co.
Lionsgate

www.esquire.com...

So because someone exercised their rights of freedom they are now being punished and not by just the government but but the listed names above and many more not on that list such as Disney.

Now you know what angers me the most? Not the fact that NC is being penalized and criticized by massive numbers of people in our country, but the fact that WHERE IS THIS WHEN IT MATTERS! All these companies and some "hypocrites" want to stand up for the Transgender population because it's cool and will make them look like good people. I didn't see any companies stand up and voice their opinions at the government when we abandoned our own people in Benghazi. I didn't see any of these companies stand up and boycott countries they deal with in the middle east linked to the mass murder of our blood on our own soil. I never saw any of these companies shot out words of remorse for the victims of any other absurd issues that have rose in our country, but now all of a sudden it's "cool" to back up the transgender community and punish the states and citizens of those states due to this? Please..... America has it's head so far up it's back end it's coming out of our mouth.

I wish that America and the population of it could view this little website.

www.sexchangeregret.com...

Did you know that a majority of the worlds Transgender population regrets their decision. Did you know that the "kids" effected by this usually out grow it by puberty? Did you know that most "kids" would never experience this unless influenced by "adults"? I wish we could have a few interviews on live T.V. with transgenders who have regretted their decisions so that they could tell just how many truly regret it after it happens.

And if that isn't enough here's some more fact. The suicide rates of the transgender population SKY ROCKET after their surgeries. Why are we trying to promote this?

www.vocativ.com...

We need to put this behind us and stop focusing on something that is has no right to be here, let alone people are being punished and threatened for and focus on what is really important.... NOT electing either of the two idiots running for office.

Again these are all just my views. No matter who you are or what you are I love you as a human being. I have my views but I will never turn down my heart of my hand to you even if I don't agree with your lifestyle. Just remember that when unleashing on me.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

Truer words cannot be said. The biggest peer pressure for these kids comes not from the parents first, but from old senior age transgenders that salivate over the images of young minor children and fantasize about what they will do when they can have access to them at one of those transgender camps as a "counselor" . More like "Camp pedo for confused manipulated minors and their senior citizen abusers."

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You are right in how you will be labeled. And they will be right to label you so. You're just another so-called Christian, airing your ignorant, hypocritical views, because you're upset it is still not the 1950s. Get a life.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

So because I'd prefer my 16 yr old daughter to not have to change in front of a 16 yr old boy, nor do I want that 16 yr old boy waving his twig and berries around my daughter's locker room with her and her teammates present, I'm upset it's not the 50's anymore?

Impressive argument on your part.

(post by eNumbra removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think he is one of the few of us that have not been conditioned to promote mental illness in children, or accept it for that matter.

Turn 18, and chop yourself all you want. Try and convince a child they are what they are not, and that adult should see felony charges, or at least corruption of a minor.

a reply to: eNumbra

yea your right, I will always refuse to accept mental illness being pushed onto children by abusive parents or pedophile seniors who salivate over them.
edit on 5/14/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I thought the reason US was falling apart is because you have become a Corporatism/Corporativism where corporations (manufacturing) have taken control over the political power so that people are just serfs/wage slaves to the machine/system.

George Bush was the first one i noticed that was totally corrupt, then came Obama and next is probably Hillery.

A lesson in equality that being soulless is not depending on gender or skin color. I wished it was the opposite that these people had any morals at all.

But what can you say about Obama trying to implement Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership where corporations can sue countries if they create environment laws or social laws that threaten the bottom line of corporate interests.

The transgender issue is from my point of view a smaller issue than the undemocratic fascist social system that US is trying to implement in the world that will enslave all including US citizens.

If the person is sure to want to change allow it to change when the person have reached maturity to reach the right decision without society pushing for or against it. And if the person changing thinks afterwards it was a mistake then it is the person who have made the decision.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

but it wasn't until yesterday that I saw a article that was talking about our "supreme leaders" decision to cut funding to schools if they did not bow down before him.

This is Obama's way. He sucks at negotiation, diplomacy, cooperation, and any thing else that requires real discussion and compromise. That's why he is a big fan of the Executive Order. He's too lazy and arrogant to actually work at a consensus.

Transgenders have a unique problem that should be acknowledged, but they represent 0.3 of 1% of the population.

Obama's obsession with this issue is nothing but a political message that gets him points among a certain type of personality. I would bet dollars to donuts that he couldn't give two sh*ts less for transgender people.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: eNumbra

yea your right, I will always refuse to accept mental illness being pushed onto children by abusive parents or pedophile seniors who salivate over them.

I bet you think homosexuality is a mental illness as well; don't look now, there's an interracial gay couple burning the American flag.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You can label me all you want and that just shows to prove you have nothing other than attacking my religion when my religion wasn't used to back any of this. I will talk to you about my religion but I will never shove it down your throat. You would never of known my religion if I hadn't told you about it in the beginning because I never once used it as a defense. Find something else to back yourself with.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

A couple of things-

Using a website named "SexChangeRegrets" and then showing info from said website to be biased about what transgender folks feel like really isn't a mystery but let Us type that the numbers are lower than, I don't know pick something like heroin addiction. Would You say there are more people addicted to heroin than are transgender?
The reason I ask is that You mention You're in Afghanistan and then make mention of the Gov't. not doing anything about Benghazi.. What about the opium fields in Afghanistan? What are YOU doing about that? I mean You ARE there are You not? I thought You Texans took the bull by the horns??
I could show You that when TheTaliban was in charge they produced 7% of the world's opium, now it is close to 90% Isn't that effecting more Americans? You're in a war zone but are worried about transgenders? Better see the Chaplain..

What makes You a Chris†ian™? Besides You typing it?

Stop the flow of heroin, that is killing people, folks choosing their own path doesn't kill people just goes against everything that Pastor Dave has been shoveling and receiving $$$ for and NOT paying the taxes for..

Another "No Mystery" is why the numbers of Chris†ianity™ is circling the drain, after 371 different versions of the rule book, no wonder Abraham's Seed continue to fight their battles..

The Truth doesn't need defense; doesn't need a rule book; doesn't need anyone doing the preaching..The Truth stands alone, never changing, like the aforementioned rule book..

Now sing Us the YMCA song "In The Navy"... and type Us how loving You are.. You forgot that bit along w/the Texan gun wielding Right Wing Bigot but with a 10 gallon hat of empathy..

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Didn't J Edgar Hoover wear a dress ? Why does someone else's genitalia bother you so much, you seemed very interested in what's between other peoples legs ? Being in Texas are there not some illegal immigrants you can fixate on instead ?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It is a distraction to make you not notice the things that are really important.

While US bicker about the distractions like Abortion, Transgender and gay issues. He can implement the nasty things like geopolitical change in Syria, Libya, Ukraine, Iran and Iraq with Saudi Arabia and their Wahabbi terrorist groups (ISIS/Al Queda/"moderate freedom fighters").

edit on 14-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Yikes Jim You silly turd.. You didn't back up anything that You typed about..

Here are the graphs about heroin production, and notice it isn't from an opiate hate based website? but anyways..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.washingtonsblog.com... un-and-us-government-documents.html

www.globalresearch.ca...

But let Us divert our attention to where someone might take a dump or want to be the other sex, You know things that might have a grave effect on folks..

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I have sort of decided to ignore this issue since I don't understand it and it seems more like mental illness to me than some sort of lifestyle to be encouraged. I fall back on the fact that in general these people don't affect my life and I have the right to avoid these people if I so choose.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I would love to do something about all the bad that is happening over here, but the commander in chief doesn't have the balls to use military force. He would rather use minimal force to do minimal things to get minimal out comes so he can say he did something without going back on his word that he would remove all the troops from the middle east.

Also the website "Sexchangeregret" is testimonials from Surgeons AND THE transgenders who underwent the change. It's not written by just a third party. It's written by the people in the center of the whole controversy. You don't like the opinions backing me up from the actual source?

edit on 14-5-2016 by Moonshinne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Obama and other lib politicians love to stir their liberal base up by blowing these social issues up into great big divisive elephant-size matters. They get them screaming and jumping up and down like emotional wackos railing against all who have a difference of opinion or would at least like a discussion about things that affect families and communities.

In their hyperbolic tantrums, the wackos focus on these matters and take our focus off what is really going on in this administration. Get the attention away from the graft and corruption and abuses of power and onto hurt feelings and divisions.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is a non-issue made up to be an issue to distract from other issues. A farce, and we are the audience.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Obama and other lib politicians love to stir their liberal base up by blowing these social issues up into great big divisive elephant-size matters. They get them screaming and jumping up and down like emotional wackos railing against all who have a difference of opinion or would at least like a discussion about things that affect families and communities.

In their hyperbolic tantrums, the wackos focus on these matters and take our focus off what is really going on in this administration. Get the attention away from the graft and corruption and abuses of power and onto hurt feelings and divisions.

But... It's the conservatives ranting about "them queer folk in the wrong bathrooms".

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why are you Republicans so damn obsessed with people's crotches? And don't say it's anything besides that. If you can show me one, just one case where this obsession would have prevented any crime I will , well actually be surprised because it hasn't, nor will it.

And yet Republicans say Democrats want a nanny state?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join