It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow...BARE NAKE VIDEO reveals how to cure all deceases known to mankind....I can't believe it !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was browsing youtube and I stumbled across an amazing video showing how to cure all deceases known to man. Apparently the cures have been suppressed by big pharma.....UNTIL NOW...

iT WOULD BE SUCH A SHAME IF SOMEONE WHO WAS DYING DIDN'T GET this information and died as a result....

see this is a psy-op
edit on 14-5-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

may i ask - why are you regurgitating bollox from a previous thread of yours :

source

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Did anyone buy the book? I really want to know what spices they are, but I can't find it online. The suspense is killing me.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Because if I don't reveal the secrets of the universe then everyone on planet earth will be destined for a life of being a slave zombie. This is important that you know what happened on mad tv back in 1996. That epesode could have wide spread rammifications that will effect all mankind.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sometimes sarcasm does not come across as that. Meaning sometimes it is difficult to tell who and what to take seriously. I will assume th OP placed it in this forum instead of the joke forum because he is trying to point out the use of MAD TV (a televised Comedy Show) as a way to tell us the truth (big pharma BAD) by making a joke of it, thus taking the seriousness of the topic away. Leaving the feeling that only quack pots or conspiracy theorists would ever believe that herbs or what the Earth provides naturally is designed to help keep us well. I get that. Not really the clearest way to get your point across. Everyone takes their own approach, in text this can complicate things...

Please tell me no one is seriously looking for this book!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
closed

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

new topics

top topics

join