It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marlboro NXT Cigarette Pack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Why would you come and ruin things with LOGIC? That's no fun.

Such a buzz kill, lol. It's amusing that people are on a conspiracy theory site, then get upset when somebody posts a 'theory'.

S&F to the OP.
Everything is hidden in plain sight.

jacy

There are plenty of legitimate conspiracies and enormous amounts of knowledge and information to be found on ATS, without wasting time on silly ideas like secret meanings being hidden in the design of a pack of smokes.

Define "legitimate conspiracies"?

If it's 'wasting time', then just don't read these 'silly ideas'.
Some of us like to share things we find that could potentially be conspiracy related.

Or it's just Saturday and people are feeling a little more frivolous and light-hearted. (how dare they?)
jacy

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Isn't our time our own to waste?

That is, if having a tongue in cheek back and forth is to be considered a waste of time.

Frankly, if your sole purpose for REGULARLY hanging out on this website is to learn facts and expell ignorance, i would suggest you would be better off hanging around a library or strictly factual website instead of this one...?

Lighten up, and realise you are not in control of this website or those who use it how they wish within the T&C's...OK?

edit on 14 5 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Lighten up, and realise you are not in control of this website or those who use it how they wish within the T&C's...OK?

I never claimed to be, nor do I wish to be. However, when someone posts something I think (and in many cases know) to be silly, I'm going to say so, just as I have done here. Lighten up.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I actually thought the twin towers observation was interesting. There are many threads on ATS that discuss hidden messages in music, advertising, movies, etc., so your idea is not that farfetched to consider for those so inclined to do so. For those willing to hypothesize about it, perhaps the message is "who/what/where is next (NXT)".

You never know who is connected and interconnected within these ginormous industries and what they could know, so I, for one, don't automatically discount such suppositions.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I'll go along for a ride...

The eye and pyramid is clearly there...but did you or anyone else notice what the eye is looking at?

The twin towers.

And below the twin towers?

X marks the spot.

I wonder when this pack design was made...around Sept 2001 maybe?

While we're talking about potential mystical symbology...have you seen the logo for the 'Invictus games'?

It's obviously pyramidal in design and shape, and at the top of the pyramid?

Yes, that's right...another 'I'.

I see what you are talking about. You never know.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Wow, geometry, illuminati confirmed!

Seriously though, what do you suppose this means?
Could it be that the evil illuminati are sending out messages to their immortal cult members in cigarette packets?
Or is it just that someone used a circle and some lines when they were coming up with a cigarette packet design?

The mystery deepens.

Not sure what it means exactly. Could be nothing. But the pyramid and eye have always been a conspiracy, and this is a conspiracy site. I figured I would add another observation or instance of it being used.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I actually thought the twin towers observation was interesting.

The Marlboro logo has been that way since at least 1954 (and possibly earlier; I'm not sure), 14 years before the twin towers were even constructed. Anyone who thinks it depicts the twin towers is delusional.

Edit: For reference, here is a 1954 pack:

Edit 2: Here is the prototype of that design, showing the extended lines of the L and the B were meant to imply the shape of a cigarette:

edit on 5/14/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks QOS..nice of you to say.

I have to admit though (much to ATD's chargrin i imagine) that i don't actually believe any of that stuff...i think there's potential for these things to be symbolic of some silly secret society boys club or whatever...but at this point in time, i've no firm beliefs one way or the other.

I occaionally see potential connections, post them and hope those who do actually believe there's grains of truth to the NWO or similar conspiracies to get something out of the observations...if they do, more power to their elbows..if other think it's a silly connection that's bordering on ridiculous...that's fine too...as long as they're mindful that not everyone shares their opinions, and a proper level of respect for alternative views on an alternative orientated website ought to be forthcoming
to do otherwise is more ridiculous that the 'silly posts' in the first place!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Wow, geometry, illuminati confirmed!

Seriously though, what do you suppose this means?
Could it be that the evil illuminati are sending out messages to their immortal cult members in cigarette packets?
Or is it just that someone used a circle and some lines when they were coming up with a cigarette packet design?

The mystery deepens.

Not sure what it means exactly. Could be nothing. But the pyramid and eye have always been a conspiracy, and this is a conspiracy site. I figured I would add another observation or instance of it being used.

iTruthSeeker

I see the connection in quite simple terms.

DEATH.

Smoking kills...and we all know what happened to a great many of those in the twin towers, with the all seeing eye focused upon the death that day...the eye being the world watching death as it happened via the mass media's cameras in that instance.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The Marlboro logo has been that way since at least 1954 (and possibly earlier; I'm not sure), 14 years before the twin towers were even constructed. Anyone who thinks it depicts the twin towers is delusional.

It wasn't so much the pyramid as it was the observation of the eye (or sun?) shining light down on something coming next. I just thought it was an interesting observation and fodder for discussion for those that have an eye and an ear for such things.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It wasn't so much the pyramid as it was the observation of the eye (or sun?) shining light down on something coming next. I just thought it was an interesting observation and fodder for discussion for those that have an eye and an ear for such things.

And I just pointed out that it's far more likely to be representative of the plastic, liquid filled ball in the filter, containing the menthol flavor.

Anyway, I've made my point, so I'll refrain from posting further in this thread.
edit on 5/14/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And I just pointed out that it's far more likely to be representative of the plastic, liquid filled ball in the filter, containing the menthol flavor.

Anyway, I've made my point, so I'll refrain from posting further in this thread.

Sometimes things have two meanings....one for the neophytes and one for the adepts.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Pretty obvious to me. Thought's and opinions?

The Illuminati prefers menthol cigarettes?

Now it is confirmed they have horrible tastes.

...and they're all inner-city strippers.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Sometimes things have two meanings....one for the neophytes and one for the adepts.

And sometimes a pack of smokes is just a pack of smokes.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And sometimes a pack of smokes is just a pack of smokes.

Now I know your far to intelligent to actually believe that statement. Corporations spend an incredible amount of money and do a lot of research into redesigning the packaging of there products... they don't just randomly throw a few patterns & colours together and say "that'll work".

That menthol pack in the OP personally appears strikingly like masonic symbolism to me... I'm also having a hard time working out why people would think its such a stretch? I mean, it's not that far fetched to assume there's probably a few freemasons involved in the tobacco industry.

What I find most interesting, is how they've replaced the Phillip Moris coat of arms from the pack and replaced it with the circle... Also, according to you this new design began in 2012, which was the same year Australia introduced plain packet packaging (the first country to do so), a policy that's been introduced in other European countries and will eventually be worldwide.

I think its definitely within in the realms of possibility that this is some harmless masonic symbolism... Just a total stab in the dark (Admittedly), but maybe it means 'out with the old, in with the new'.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
That menthol pack in the OP personally appears strikingly like masonic symbolism to me...

The pyramid is not a Masonic symbol nor does it appear in any of the Blue Lodge degrees.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It looks like an alien type eye.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It's Not an Eye , Are you Blind ? it's a Green Sun Emitting Rays ......Geez...............

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I never claimed to be, nor do I wish to be. However, when someone posts something I think (and in many cases know) to be silly, I'm going to say so, just as I have done here. Lighten up.

i see what you did there. lol.

i been smoking boros for over 50 yrs and have never seen what's in the op. i do lites tho.

now they just have dead people and nasty body parts on the pak. yawn..

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carolynkincaid
It looks like an alien type eye.

What is it with people necro'ing VERY old threads lately? I swear to god this is a fetish at this point, damn necrophiles.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join