It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marlboro NXT Cigarette Pack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Pretty obvious to me. The Pyramid, the eye in the top with the rays shining off of it. If you look at the bottom of the "eye" you can see the wrinkle of an eyelid. At least that is what I see. Thought's and opinions?

iTruthSeeker
edit on 14-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Thought's and opinions?

It's a cigarette pack, and new threads should have some substance, not just a picture and a one-liner.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Pretty obvious to me. Thought's and opinions?

The Illuminati prefers menthol cigarettes?

Now it is confirmed they have horrible tastes.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

My thoughts are the exact same of the first poster.
This ain't facebook

edit on am550000005amk1 by Annunak1 because: skeet skeet skeet

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is actually quite interesting to explore. I'm wondering about the capstone and why it is separated from the rest of the pyramid. (I love symbology and Marlboro is probably hoping for a discussion to draw attention to its new branding.)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Greetings-

I'll crawl out on 'that limb' and type They'll still kill You... but the box that carries the "coffin nails" is much prettier now...
Now when Katy Perry starts schilling them You might be onto something..

Maybe NXT actually means "Not eXactly Tobacco" and these kill You quicker? Loaded w/the latest carcinogens and controlled by some Monsanto™ weed (and everything else) killer??

Remember the cigarette lobbyist lying to Congress, where are they now?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I'm wondering about the capstone and why it is separated from the rest of the pyramid.

Because that's where the box opens. Marlboro packs have always had that banner coming down from the top (it's not a pyramid), the circle represents the little ball that you click to release the menthol flavor, and the green color is representative of the menthol itself. Nothing mysterious about it.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Thought's and opinions?

It's a cigarette pack, and new threads should have some substance, not just a picture and a one-liner.

I fixed it.. But for the sake of what the post is, I figured a picture is worth a thousand words. Not really much to explain.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wow, geometry, illuminati confirmed!

Seriously though, what do you suppose this means?
Could it be that the evil illuminati are sending out messages to their immortal cult members in cigarette packets?
Or is it just that someone used a circle and some lines when they were coming up with a cigarette packet design?

The mystery deepens.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thought's and opinions?

I fixed it.. But for the sake of what the post is, I figured a picture is worth a thousand words. Not really much to explain.

iTruthSeeker

Thank you for adding more to the OP. If you look at my last post, I already explained the design.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm wondering about the capstone and why it is separated from the rest of the pyramid.

Because that's where the box opens. Marlboro packs have always had that banner coming down from the top (it's not a pyramid), the circle represents the little ball that you click to release the menthol flavor, and the green color is representative of the menthol itself. Nothing mysterious about it.

Ahhh...that 'splains it. I have never smoked cigarettes. You have to click something to release the menthol?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ahhh...that 'splains it. I have never smoked cigarettes. You have to click something to release the menthol?

Yes. These are regular (non-menthol) cigarettes, but inside the filter is a little plasticy ball containing menthol flavor. You squeeze the filter to pop the ball, and the liquid menthol flavor inside gets released and absorbed by the filter. Camel has the same thing with their Camel Crush cigarettes.

They're (relatively) new, and not very good.
edit on 5/14/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Why would you come and ruin things with LOGIC? That's no fun.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That's what I smoke and I worked for the Fed. As well, all my co-workers that did smoke, smoke'em too !! Go figure........

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Silly me, I thought when I read the title that NXT Wrestling had hooked up with Marlboro. That would have been more odd than what it actually is

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'll go along for a ride...

The eye and pyramid is clearly there...but did you or anyone else notice what the eye is looking at?

The twin towers.

And below the twin towers?

X marks the spot.

I wonder when this pack design was made...around Sept 2001 maybe?

While we're talking about potential mystical symbology...have you seen the logo for the 'Invictus games'?

It's obviously pyramidal in design and shape, and at the top of the pyramid?

Yes, that's right...another 'I'.

edit on 14 5 2016 by MysterX because: added pic and text

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

You're kidding, right?
FYI, these cigarettes didn't come out until 2012.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Such a buzz kill, lol. It's amusing that people are on a conspiracy theory site, then get upset when somebody posts a 'theory'.

S&F to the OP.
Everything is hidden in plain sight.

jacy

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: MysterX

You're kidding, right?
FYI, these cigarettes didn't come out until 2012.

About what specifically?

Is the design date for the pack cover the same as the release date?

I don't know one way or the other, that's why i asked the question.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Such a buzz kill, lol. It's amusing that people are on a conspiracy theory site, then get upset when somebody posts a 'theory'.

S&F to the OP.
Everything is hidden in plain sight.

jacy

The site's motto is 'Deny Ignorance'. There are plenty of legitimate conspiracies and enormous amounts of knowledge and information to be found on ATS, without wasting time on silly ideas like secret meanings being hidden in the design of a pack of smokes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join