It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why pick Bush instead of Kerry?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thequietshaodw
well the problem was that you had to pick between a man who choked on a pretzel or a jay leno look-alike

politics is just a waste of time

Dont forget, bush crashed on a device designed to help disabled eldery people move(segway). This on the level with totaling a bumper car.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm not trying to start a political debate here (although I love discussing politics). I was trying to show that just because people, when weighing the information, come up with different answers. Some supported Bush some Kerry, some voted against Bush some against Kerry. To some international issues were important to some domestic. There are no true right or wrong answers, just opinions.

In the end 51% of the nations voting population thought Bush would do a better job. Regardless of the reason they had for voting for him. Did they make a bad decision? We shall have to and see...Would Kerry have done a better job?...We may never know...

What caught me wrong was what seemed to be stereotyping. But hey, maybe I'm just an overly sensitive NASCAR fan

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
as for all of the voting arguments, the popular vote is meaningless, its all about the electoral college, which is a very outdated system, but its the one we've got right now.....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Basically there are too many idiots in the south who have the right to vote just because they were born in the USA, even thou they still want the confederacy to rise again.

They should have to take a test before they are allowed to vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join