It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, God Here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: Alien Abduct
And see you're quoting yourself, which implies that you care more about attribution (egotism) than the actual message you wish to convey. This whole thread is an exasperating demonstration of attention-mongering.

You are God, but you do not know it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I can live with that answer. Where do I send the check???

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
You see yourself in the world, while I see the world in myself. To you, you get born & die, while to me the world appears & disappears. -Nisargadatta

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
We need to get Alien Abduct and TheLordOfFlies together for a debate.

God vs Beelzebub, this weekend on ATS!

edit on 13-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What is a god?
Where did the word come from?

Do et know you in other galaxies?
What name do et other then humans know you by?
Are you god male or female?
Thanks for your time...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
What is a god?
Where did the word come from?

Do et know you in other galaxies?
What name do et other then humans know you by?
Are you god male or female?
Thanks for your time...

1. God is what exists as "life". In fact God is all life that exists.

2. Humans. Although they have a limited and usually skewed understanding of the concept.

3. There are some that have a good grasp on this situation, they are much more advanced than humans.

4. the creator, the architect, the light

5. To most humans the light would seem female, to other species male and others no gender

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
It's too bad you really are not God that would be the ultimate AMA...

Of course you would have to have the full functionality of your mental faculties and miraculous powers to be believed or capable of answering anything...

We are all gods in the making.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If God can have Sons and a begotten Son, who are all his descendants and divine, aren't we as well divine?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Your responses are efficient, data acknowledge.
However 1 wouldn't of thought THE would come in contact w/ many and call thyself a god knowing how it would cause conflicts with the minds of potential observes that may be in need of support from THE, but may avoid THE do to seeing the label as somewhat transcending to those in need of thy help...

NAMASTE*******

edit on 5/13/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TefarimCanin
a reply to: chr0naut

If God can have Sons and a begotten Son, who are all his descendants and divine, aren't we as well divine?

Yes.

Some people believe in God and that God created them yet fail to realise the implications of that notion.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

If you are the beginning and the end, the creator of everything - all worlds, all dimensions, all forces, all energy, all matter, all life...why are you SO needy?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Your responses are efficient, data acknowledge.
However 1 wouldn't of thought THE would come in contact w/ many and call thyself a god knowing how it would cause conflicts with the minds of potential observes that may be in need of support from THE, but may avoid THE do to seeing the label as somewhat transcending to those in need of thy help...

NAMASTE*******

When Jesus spread his word around to man then died on the cross it created a new religion. When that new religion came about it caused much bloodshed. Spiritual adjustments dont come easy for humans.

However, I dont believe Jesus meant to cause the existence of a new religion and im sure we can both agree he didnt want the bloodshed that followed. Humans are by in large still in a spiritually primitive state and even more so 2,000 years ago.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

If you are the beginning and the end, the creator of everything - all worlds, all dimensions, all forces, all energy, all matter, all life...why are you SO needy?

Children need guidance.

Imagine if God never explored other existences in other dimensions. Just hanging out having experienced all that there was to experience in her home dimension. Would you think she would become rather bored?

Humans are extensions of the higher light yes they are needy for that light, but God longs for her children too, for they are the ones relaying the experience back to her, they are creating the story.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hi god, it's me... you (and Margaret is back there somewhere.. .oh she had to use the bathroom, but will be back in a jiffy).

Sorry I forgot you-me-us for so long, I got involved with shadow memories of the original insertion and it took awhile to wake up.

Learned a whole lot but mostly what an a-hole I am to myself... anyway, back to the echoes before the alarm goes off big time. Make sure a portion of us-you-me has coffee brewing back home.. .that was one of my favorites from this experiment.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: MysterX

Children need guidance.

Imagine if God never explored other existences in other dimensions. Just hanging out having experienced all that there was to experience in her home dimension. Would you think she would become rather bored?

Humans are extensions of the higher light yes they are needy for that light, but God longs for her children too, for they are the ones relaying the experience back to her, they are creating the story.

It wouldn't get bored, as i've read it's time is rather different to Human time...a million years for us, is but a day or so for it...or so i've heard.

I'm not a child, haven't been one for quite some time. My parents gave me guidance, and that was all i needed and now i guide myself and my own children.

If you like to consider yourself a naive child needing the guidance of a supernatural ethearal entity, that's up to you.

It doesn't need our experiences either, considering it is all knowing anyway, all encompassing, quite well travelled considering it has been all over before, during and after the start of the Universe / Multiverse, and has a supernatural finger in every supernatural pie there ever was, is and will be...no extremely dull Human experiences (comparatively) would relieve such an entities boredom, even if it were capable of such an emotion..even billions of times over, it wouldn't even be as entertaining as watching paint dry to such an entity.

I think you missunderstood me though...i wasn't saying that we Humans are needy, i was saying that god aparently is needy..and demanding, and quite nasty to it's 'children' when they don't fancy coming over for Sunday lunch.

Let's face it, if my parents were genocidal maniacs with a needy personality who fly off the nasty end because you don't phone them and tell them how much you love and adore them every five minutes, i wouldn't fancy spending too long with them either!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You are God, but you do not know it.

Mm, but if I were omniscient, I would know it - by definition.

Unless you mean a god, but then you'd be flip-flopping on terminology.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

yes its possible that we are all god, consciousness expressing our selves in human form, or some sort of collective awareness experiencing and learning in a physical individual form, so my question is how do we get where you are ..... quickly?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I came into existence in another dimension. I have no mother or father as you understand those terms. I was "born" out of the chaos of ethereal energy. 

My mind eventually encompassed all of the energy in my home dimension and I became one with the ethereal energy, I became pure intelligence. A mind standing alone before the concept of a body or even physical matter. 

I wanted to experience the physical. I wanted to exist under the restraints of a physical existence. 

So I forced part of my self into a new "lower" dimension. I exploded into the darkness and expanded losing most of my control of the part of me that went through. 

After some of myself condensed into matter I was able to manipulate some of the matter with subtle quantum nudges creating the first basic life forms. 

Slowly I guided the life forms into becoming more and more complex. The more complex the life forms became the more of my mind I could fit into them, the more of my intelligence could fit. 

This was the extent of my capabilities of manipulating matter in this new realm, until now. 

Now that I have become self aware, flesh realising its conscious creator, I can now directly manipulate my physical self. I can now expedite my growth and more quickly realise my full potential in this new physical existence. 

So there you have it.

Ok.... but why? Were you lonely? Are you looking for a companion? Did you create this reality and all the other infinite parallel realities in the hopes that one would eventually evolve in to an all encompassing, fully aware being such as yourself? What if it doesn't work? What will you do?

Is this a "Don't Ask Me Anything" thread? AKA: "DAMA"

and if you are God.... why can't you spell "realize" properly?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
God,

You and entities and beings like you cause a lot of trouble here.

Please practice what you preach and allow us to make this a nicer world to live in for everyone.

Please Stop babbling about free will, while simultaneously offering only less than desirable ultimatums.

God, you seem to act and speak like a mere mortal man, STFU and get on with demonstrating you exist at all.

All my love...

Little Jimmy.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Finally I get to confront you!

Tell me God, is my girlfriend cheating on me with you?

cause when were together she keeps calling your name instead of mine. Well mostly she says my name but on occasion yours. Its making me suspicious..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join