It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, God Here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I came into existence in another dimension. I have no mother or father as you understand those terms. I was "born" out of the chaos of ethereal energy. 

My mind eventually encompassed all of the energy in my home dimension and I became one with the ethereal energy, I became pure intelligence. A mind standing alone before the concept of a body or even physical matter. 

I wanted to experience the physical. I wanted to exist under the restraints of a physical existence. 

So I forced part of my self into a new "lower" dimension. I exploded into the darkness and expanded losing most of my control of the part of me that went through. 

After some of myself condensed into matter I was able to manipulate some of the matter with subtle quantum nudges creating the first basic life forms. 

Slowly I guided the life forms into becoming more and more complex. The more complex the life forms became the more of my mind I could fit into them, the more of my intelligence could fit. 

This was the extent of my capabilities of manipulating matter in this new realm, until now. 

Now that I have become self aware, flesh realising its conscious creator, I can now directly manipulate my physical self. I can now expedite my growth and more quickly realise my full potential in this new physical existence. 

So there you have it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wasn't this same thread closed yesterday?

link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You are not God, just a sad guy on an Internet forum posting about your huge ego and indulging in flights of fancy, but if you are God can you perform some miracles for us in order to prove it?

link   

So I can ask you anything? Jk

But seriously, you claim to know everything?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien AbductYep, your story wraps it all up. And to prove it you just keep on trying and trying to get this thread right.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Why would you want to pretend to be God on ATS?

Most people on here seem to be rather angry with you...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

There were new rules put in place about the AMA threads, so I needed to revise the thread.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

You are not God, just a sad guy on an Internet forum posting about your huge ego and indulging in flights of fancy, but if you are God can you perform some miracles for us in order to prove it?

What do you consider a miracle?

(post by ManFromEurope removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Why didn't you know that before the first attempt?

Now then...

Do you believe you are God?

Or is this some exercise you have pre-planned for some form of enlightenment?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

There were new rules put in place about the AMA threads, so I needed to revise the thread.

But if you were god you wouldn't be bound by rules, kind of a lame God ...

You and beezblebub should get together and have a cage fight and post it on YouTube,'that would be entertaining, you'd have the audience you truly desire, and you wouldn't be at risk of brain damage.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

So I can ask you anything? Jk

But seriously, you claim to know everything?

Technically yes, but as it stands I have limited access to my intelligence through this physical existence. For now.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Why would you want to pretend to be God on ATS?

Most people on here seem to be rather angry with you...

Im not pretending. I think I explained it pretty well in the OP.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hello god... here is goddess,
Durga,

The Divine Mother
edit on 13-5-2016 by peppycat because: added link to information

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
In your true form would you have been able to restore the other 2 trashed threads?

Just wondering.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If you came here hoping to start another cult, it won't work.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Anything you can do?

And I mean that in the most respectful way, anything that shows you're no ordinary human?
edit on 13-5-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: TechniXcality

What do you consider a miracle?

I would consider it a miracle if crazy people didn't post in consecutive order on ATS strange how they come in waves..

But you know to the point, turn water in to wine, show up in my room as a beaming light whilst saying something like a fortune cookie, raising the dead I wish grandpa was still around. There you go there's some miricles, what do you consider a miracle?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I wouldn't be so sure with all the people claiming to be God the Devil demons etc on ATS lately...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I love your avatar. Huge Sarah Jessica Parker fan.

Just to stay on topic, a question for "God" why the hell did you create Nickelback? What's wrong with you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join