It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White men killed more American police

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
Where are the conservative sites and members who cry about cops dying when it is a minority?

When there was a killing of a police officer by a minority, ATS was flooded with threads about how the evil brown people are killing police officers and also the conservative sites would run such a story non stop in order to paint minorities as violent criminals.

Yeah, this story is just not what conservatives want to hear because it goes against everything they believe.

You missed badly on many strategic points, too many to list. This sounds like a bad meme. But I will say this: per capita. If black, brown, white, etc., were all equal in killing cops the rate of incident would match the per capita population percentage. When you look at the per capita rate of incident it is much higher for minorities than for whites. It is no secret that the BLM calls for violence indicate an agenda. This too is what sets their actions apart from those of white people who kill cops. One is an organized effort, the other is a random event.

These are the facts the liberals don't want to hear.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Domo1

Still doesn't change the fact that conservative news sites have been quiet about cop killings but You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.

Kinda hard to push the evil brown people killing cops when they are not the ones doing the killing.

Not to worry. I don't think we have a shortage of killers, no matter the color.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Still doesn't change the fact that conservative news sites have been quiet about cop killings but You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.

Kinda hard to push the evil brown people killing cops when they are not the ones doing the killing.

Exactly how many cops were killed so far this year nation wide? 35total? 17 by gunfire? 14 by vehicle?4 other? With small numbers like that the percentages can swing wildly.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It's about 18 by vehicles...since an aircraft is still technically a vehicle.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

You are intentionally trying to mislead people here. Why don't you do some basic math and look at the percentages per capita. As another poster stated, you wont, once you find the results. Also , police win the overwhelming amount of gunfights, so for arguments sake, pretend they lost all of those fights and be prepared to be blown away by math even more.

Truth needs to be acknowledged so that a solution can be formed to stop the culture of hating the police. There are obviously bad apples out there, as in any profession but the vast majority are decent people.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Race bait thread and nothing more. Enjoy that!?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If we get rid of all the white people, then cops won't die!

White people should go back to Whitelandistan!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
im trying to find the statistics source for the numbers being thrown around here. All i see in the article are links to specific events.

Can anyone point me to the data? And not the narrative?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Yeah, and more white men were killed by police.

There are way more of us white men. So the numbers are going to be higher. I bet white men also get more flat tires.

There are more white people convicted of murder too! Because there are more of us.

Compare the percentages and you're not going to post it.

Federal statistics lump white and latino under "Caucasian". Its dumb to track racial stats, then do that kind of thing. But if they don't, then it would create a completely different discussion in this country that would end with an awareness of how the system has been rigged against an entire population of people.

The notion of "Fascist America" creates a violent response in a large portion of our nation.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
Race bait thread and nothing more. Enjoy that!?

I'm mad at white guys because I'm lazy and I think they had everything handed to them so I want everything handed to me ahhh
Wahh

Wahhh

Wahhhhh

I don't want to make sacrifices and go to college or learn a valuable skill set

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we get rid of all the white people, then cops won't die!

White people should go back to Whitelandistan!

We don't have a homeland remember we have to have more diversity because our nation's are so safe and the economy is so good everything thinks it's out fault their country sucks.

How come they don't pick on the Asians like they do the whites

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Most cops are white, so it's only white-on-white crimes anyway.

And don't pick on Asians.

That's racist.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Asians make more money than white people on average so really my life is their fault.

I blame Asians for all the problems in America.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm not being a smart ass but do the liberal news sites such as MSNBC talk about these statistics? Bottom line it's not juicy enough for them..

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You are citing and emphasizing political sides in the social forum.

So does that mean I can say I think most "White" criminals that have killed police are probably Democrats?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Yeah, and more white men were killed by police.

There are way more of us white men. So the numbers are going to be higher. I bet white men also get more flat tires.

There are more white people convicted of murder too! Because there are more of us.

Compare the percentages and you're not going to post it.

THIS, its a percentage thing! What percent of the population commits what percent of crimes? Stats!

Here is a chart, and it separates hispanic from white, which most don't.

www.amren.com...
edit on 13-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
im trying to find the statistics source for the numbers being thrown around here. All i see in the article are links to specific events.

Can anyone point me to the data? And not the narrative?

odmp.org

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
which white? The ones who speak spanish or the ones who dont? Or is that included? If not then why?

if you dont know what I'm talking about then when you find out hispanic people can claim " white" or "black" it will make sense.

lol 99 posted it for me lol thank you star for you
edit on 14-5-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy
please refer to the following for clarification :

originally posted by: Unity_99

THIS, its a percentage thing! What percent of the population commits what percent of crimes? Stats!

Here is a chart, and it separates hispanic from white, which most don't.

www.amren.com...

edit on 5/14/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You know the primary difference between White people killing cops and Black people killing cops?

White people far and wide will fully condemn white people killing cops, while Black people far and wide try and justify, or mitigate black people killing cops by citing bull# such as "microaggressions" and "inherent racism against black people"

White people also, far and wide, call for cop killers (whites included) to face the most severe punishment, while black people call it an injustice and think the death penalty should never be applied.

White people also don't get up in arms when a white suspect is shot by police like black people do. It seems that literally every black person shot by police has a protest/riot afterwards, while white people understand that cops don't actually enjoy shooting people to death.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join