It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As above, so below. From Nimrod to Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Then it isn't name it is heaven because that is the pronunciation of the heaven meaning shem. HaShaym or Something like that spelling.

Power of heaven is probably the true meaning.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Well, Enoch is Hanock, Ha is a titular The in Hebrew so if nck or nock means a title I wouldn't be surprised.

There is an Enoch before this Enoch in the bible and he was from the line of Cain. There are also Enosh and Enos I believe. Elijah and Elisha have names beginning with E if they all revert to the Ha sound I think it could be the mark of a sage. Hermes is sometimes seen as a forerunner of Jesus because they are both called son of man and shepherd of man and say similar things to the extent early Christian fathers read his works with the view that they were inspired. I heard Europe had a Hesus and they made it Jesus to please the pagan and in Greek its Ioesus. Buy the Greek is the way they translate Yeshua in the Septuagint also so no foolery there.

But Jesus is a corruption and it should be Joshua in English.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TefarimCanin

Interesting information - thanks

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SelectStart

Intrigued.

I'm trans. I believe in having justice in the heart. Foolish men believe that they can fathom to name the nameless & formless.
This I because they cannot acknowledge the spirit that controls their flesh. That force is unfathomable to man. This is why vain glory exploded. Pride and the rest of the deadly sins are party worthy to be entertained in the proud persons daily life. Materialism is the caveat to most spiritual religious aspects, yet does not differentiate the opposition between the two. Seems like it promotes it in some form. Being ultimately powerful and hard to harness and control, religion aims to keep one power in a cage due to fears of it being mature and grieve the day of knowing it's true capabilities. The power of the mind. Used for good and bad, has the potential to destroy a world.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Where does man get off claiming that they know the name of the one who is the maker of their souls? This is completely foolish and vain glory.

You or I do not know Its name, but you can see it's origins everywhere. (It is both, male and female)
It is just divided by men so men can give their life purpose.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AscendantCause42
Where does man get off claiming that they know the name of the one who is the maker of their souls? This is completely foolish and vain glory.

It seems the Architect (Kronus) in the Matrix has just created a bot (you) to balance the information given by TefarimCanin.

Now Agent Smith bots got very grumpy, very quickly when Neo comes onto the scene.

i have Matrix popcorn at the ready to watch who wins this confrontation of wits.

So ATS who is going to win - Neo or Agent Smith

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AscendantCause42

You or I do not know Its name, but you can see it's origins everywhere. (It is both, male and female)
It is just divided by men so men can give their life purpose.

And just who is claiming to know the name of the Creator. The Originator or Uncreated One has no one to name him. The child doesn't name the parent, and the Father/Mother Creator doesn't even need a name.

So if you have no ancestors and are the first in the universe you don't have anyone to name you.

So The Most High has infinite names and zero names.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Ever notice Nazi is in AshkeNazi?(Khazar Jews)

I also find Aryanism hilarious, as the only Aryans are Persian and Indian ancestrally.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
To Tefarim Canin: What you stated is exactly what the Bible actually records regarding the Israelites in the Old Testament. They struggled at times following after the secret knowledge and strange fire of other gods. It is recorded and anyone can read it in a Bible plain as day. Except it is also recorded that the story was the God YHWH was not happy with them worshipping false gods because he is real and his way was good for his people, not the other gods ways. He looked at Israel like his bride, and their idolatry as adultery. This adultry of mixing other religion's magik, mysticism, knowledge is the reason why historically it is confusing to understand if you look from a secular perspective, what their religion consisted of in the past. More confusing is it, because much of the mysticism and gnostic belief is practiced today. Many new age practices and belief systems use Jewish mysticism mixed in with whatever else. This is in fact at the core of the discussion. One group of people accept the God presented in the Bible and his plans and ways which are total opposite of most religions, or you disbelieve what is in the Bible, and make your own understanding of it. Ive done some reading on different views of the Bible, however I after deliberation, I still choose to believe what it says in print today is true. You will be glad to know that you did not, burst my bubble. Bubble is still at 100% structural integrity. Peace.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If this Nimrod guys supposed to be as wise as Jesus...Why does he sound like an "Idiot"?

Way to go Nimrod!? Is that mean't to be sarcasm, do to how great Nimrod should be?

I sense a large amount of Facepalms.
edit on 14-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
If this Nimrod guys supposed to be as wise as Jesus...Why does he sound like an "Idiot"?

Way to go Nimrod!? Is that mean't to be sarcasm, do to how great Nimrod should be?

I sense a large amount of Facepalms.[/quote

Made me lol. Actually, Nimrod is recorded in the Bible as being a mighty hunter. He was historically a king. His name as far as I can tell, was first used in a comedic way as being interchangeable with an idiot, by a one Mr. Bugs Bunny. When the hapless hunter Elmer J. Fudd encountered Bugs, Bugs would sarcastically call him Nimrod. So pop culture asopted the name Nimrod to mean idiot. ]
edit on 14-5-2016 by SelectStart because: spelling.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Once You Get Lost... You're Lost!

You Have Adversaries. Even If You Don't Want To...

4° Secret Master:
An Introduction To Geometry. It's First And Foremost Principle Is "The Line!"
One Which You Must Draw. In Its Parameters Exists "Mortality".
Your Mortality; As Well As That Of The Other(s)...
Because Life Is Precious... You Will Not Be Asked To Give It Up... Nor Will You Have The Chance To Invoke Others To Do The Same. This Is The Highest Order Of Service Should You Choose To Take Up The Cross. Before You Stands Deity... And His Geometric Proportions. His Name Is "The Golden Calf!" His Is A Grand Design Of Shape And Size. His Most Remarkable Feature Is His Rage... Which Shines Golden Like The Sun. His Grand Scheme Is To Dominate The Will Of Others And Force Them To Submit. Brute Force Is The First Of The Three Virtues/Pillars... And The Golden Calf Is It's Deity. This We Have Come To Know As The Bully. He Is In His Prime.
In This Experience... You Find Many Who Dare Draw The Line And Never Cross It. In You Is The Same... You May Dare Not To Invoke Such An Age Old Calamity That Is Called "Fight!" Or You May Cross The Line And Discover What It Is To "Rise Up".
So... In This Comedy.. There Is The Presence Of A Master (Of Sorts)... Who Willingly Abandons His First And Only Freedom And Submits To The Will Of The Golden Calf. Having Thus Not Wanting To Invoke The Golden Calf And His Power. Strange Idol. You Can Be Silent And Avoid Discovering The Glory Of The Kingdom Of Men. If You Do... You Are A "Secret Master!"
You Draw The Line... And Keep Your Thoughts To Yourself To Provoke The Golden Calf No Further. However, It Is No Secret... And Everyone Knows! God Despises Cowards...
Unto This Is The Saying "Silence Is Golden". Now You Are The Light. And You Live It...

32° Sublime Knight Commander Of The Royal Secret:
This Is Where You Discover The Truth Of The Glory Of The Kingdom Of Men.
Once You Cross The Sacred Line Of Geometry... You This Rise.
Up Here... There Are No Stories. No Crafts. No Wonders. Only You... And With You... Your Love.
But... You Will Fall - (5° Perfect Master/Mathematics). The Golden Calf Will Ruin You. Maybe Even Scare You. As You Venture Into Death... You Have An Option... Save Yourself With Pleas Or Embrace Death In Silence. If You Prefer Death And Accept It... You Are Of The Kingdom Of Men. And The Royal Secret Is Discovered...
"Silence Is Golden!" You Were Willing To Give Up Your Life So That Others May Live. Behold The Light! Now... You Are A Knight. You Have Seen The Darkness And Endured It. For You There Is Always The Night... Conquer It.

As Above... So Below...

4° + 32° = 36.9 (Psalms) For With You Is The Fountain Of Life. In Your Light We See Light.

Silence Is Golden...

It Is The Same Today... As It Was Then. Mortality And Honor.

Will You Give Life To Yourself Or Will You Give It To Another???

Would You Like To Read About 666??? I Can Help...

edit on 15-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I Find It Funny That Some, In Search Of Truth, Started Here On Earth... And Wounded Up In Outer Space.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TefarimCanin

emerald tablets ?

there was a table under a mountain
all sciences carved into it
before it was broken up into tablets........

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

He was also known as Osiris and a million other names.

Bugs Bunny makes you think he was some kind of joke but maybe you could learn who he was and not let cartoons distract you from the topic.

Unlike Jesus who lived thousands of years later Osiris/Nimrod was a real historical person and the worlds first Monarch or King.

He ruled from Egypt to Babylon and organized the first cities into kingdoms.

So yeah he was pretty smart. Jesus was only smart because he had people writing books about him borrowing from Hermes and Bhudda and Horus and Krishna and every other dying ressurecting god since Nimrod ressurected as Tammuz, the origin of Christmas.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Talmud and Zohar are the core of Judaism today and they are far from monotheistic by any definition. The average person just isn't going to read 50 books the size of the bible and figure it out.

Call them angels but that's semantics, Seraphim, Cherubim, Ophanim are just lesser gods and have personalities and powers.

And you have the 72 Chief Spirits of the Kabbalah veiled as the 72 names of God but are not names they are distinct spirits, gods.

Metatron is called the lesser Shaddai and sits behind the throne and is Enoch in heaven as head of all angels.

Adam Kadmon the androgyne etc.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

The earth is just a giant womb and ressurection is reincarnation for the souls who didn't learn what they needed.

The Holy books of religion were never written to be taken as history but to teach morality and encode secret wisdom for the enlightened.

Rabbinically speaking there are four layers of the Tanakh in Jewish the words begin with P-R-D-S. PRDS Paradise. Leo-PRDS.

Look into it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

The Golden Calf is Asherah, El's wife. El is the Bull. Many Gods were symbolised by the bull (Brahma). Before that it was the lion.

The lion was called panther and Leo was a word for God.

Now we are moving from the fish to the water bringer.

And the holy C isn't happy.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Yeah all that stuff the church says is evil is actually not, it is just that they don't want you to figure out that all religions are man-made and the truth is a mystery but it is available to the true seeker who is not easily duped.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan

Talmud and Zohar are the core of Judaism today and they are far from monotheistic by any definition. The average person just isn't going to read 50 books the size of the bible and figure it out.

Call them angels but that's semantics, Seraphim, Cherubim, Ophanim are just lesser gods and have personalities and powers.

And you have the 72 Chief Spirits of the Kabbalah veiled as the 72 names of God but are not names they are distinct spirits, gods.

Metatron is called the lesser Shaddai and sits behind the throne and is Enoch in heaven as head of all angels.

Adam Kadmon the androgyne etc.

This is not what the Bible records at all. The Bible and the story of Israel is in direct opposition to this viewpoint of their history and religion. It matters not how large any book or any writing is, but rather what truth is. Jesus summed up the law the the prophets in just two ideas. 1. Love YHWH (of the Old Testament) with all your being. 2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Watch Dr. Michael Heiser on youtube, start with part 1 of "Unseen Realm Seminar" and pay close attention to him with an open mind, regarding Elohim and the gods. It might help you understand that whether you are right or wrong, there is indeed another scholarly viewpoint other than your own, that may be true. Is Dr. Heiser right? Am I right? Are you right? Who knows for sure other than there is evidence for both viewpoints, but I'll bet my life on that Jesus of Nazareth is the one true Messiah and he will be back after the false messiah comes and deceives many. There are (just) two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time (today) to choose the road you are on. Very soon, these two paths will be apparent to ALL in the world, and the choice will need to be made with no time left on the clock.

I do not necessarily agree with EVERYTHING Dr. Heiser also believes, but this is inconsequential to the concept of the story of the Israelites, their God, the Messiah Jesus, and the end of this age presented in Revelations. In these matters I agree. There are petty differences that any person who reads his Bible will understand do not matter. I will be happy to discuss difficult questions regarding this if anyone wishes. Dr. Heiser is worth a watch and to really listen to, he is really an expert in the ancient world including other ancient religions and languages of the Levant.

youtu.be...

edit on 23-5-2016 by SelectStart because: spelling correction.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join