It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Abduct 10 Children From Kentucky Family Because Of “Off The Grid” Lifestyle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I tried looking to create a thread on this in the "Off the Grid" forum, but for some reason this was not an option for me.

Police abduct 10 children from Kentucky family because of Off Grid Lifestyle

This is one of the more disturbing pieces of news that I have come across.

A couple that has chosen to live off the land and educate their children with their morals and approach to life is the embodiment of what our sovereignty is meant to be.

Here we have thugs of the state illegally entering their property and terrorizing a pregnant mother both physically and emotionally while they take her two oldest children away.

“On May 6th, 2015, Breckinridge Co. Sheriff’s officers came to their home, acting on an anonymous tip, and entered their property and home without a warrant and without probable cause. Nicole was at home with the two oldest children, while Joe was away with the others. When the officers left the home, they attempted to block the access road to the family property. Nicole and the two boys got in their car to leave the family property. The got only a short way down the road before the officers pulled Nicole over.”

“During this stop, sheriffs deputies took their two oldest boys from Nicole’s custody, providing her no justification or documentation to support their action. Nicole was able to contact Joe briefly by telephone, but only for a short period of time, because she needed to use her phone to record the events.”

“At that point, Nicole had been taken into custody for disorderly conduct (for not passively allowing the Sheriff to take her boys) and resisting arrest. Even though she is 5 months pregnant, she was slammed belly first into the cop car and bruised and scraped on both arms.”

These cops are nothing more than brainwashed Nazi's who spit in the face of the constitution that they have sworn to uphold, these are the kind of people who have become the true enemy of freedom!

Lets take a look at how the father was treated....

“Joe was able to arrange transportation to meet his wife where the stop had taken place. Joe attempted to get out of the car to speak with the officers and his wife, and to recover the vehicle Nicole had been driving. The Sheriff, with his hand on his sidearm, ordered Joe back into the car. Joe complied with that request. The sheriff informed Joe that he had every intention of making this as difficult as possible for them and that their car would be impounded, despite the fact that Joe was there on­site to recover it.”

What could have possibly caused the sheriff to "have every intention of making this as difficult as possible for them"!!??

“Child Protective Services never visited the home, said Ellsworth, who believes the arrests took place because of the parents’ choice of “unschooling” for their children, and because of their simple way of life that some would call backwards. The family’s Facebook page calls it a “back to basics life.” They have a garden and raise animals. Deputies apparently were concerned about whether the children’s needs were being met, but friends say they personally have no concerns — and that the children are blessed to have Joe and Nicole as their parents.”

By all accounts of the people who know this family, the children were taken care of and happy. Learning the important things that their parents wished to teach them about surviving in this world. We truly need to be aware of the state and its ever increasing oppression. CPS had not even contacted them or attempted to find out about the conditions that they were under. They simply sent in the Nazi squad to abduct these poor children and inflict trauma upon them because they were living a simple way of life and not subjecting their children to the indoctrination system of dumbed down education known as public education.

“As of now, officials have placed the children with four families in four different counties, and as of Friday morning, the parents had not spoken with them. The four families are families that CPS chose – families the Nauglers don’t know.”

I am sick to my stomach with the absurdity of this. Spread this message, these children deserve to be back home with their intelligent and loving family. This is the steps that lead to an all out totalitarian dictatorship. People need to wake up and realize what kind of war is being waged by those at the top.

They see our children as chattel and will stop at nothing to take them from you and make them dumbed down subservient slaves.

What worries me is that some people have been brainwashed into actually believing that without public education children can not be raised. I pray that sovereignty does not end in my generation!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Aren't these the same damned hillbillies who bilked the gullible public out of over a quarter million dollars in charitable donations a year or so ago?

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!!

Here we go again!!!

ETA: Yep ... here ya go ATS LINK. Got themselves 45 flags that round.

edit on 1252016 by Snarl because: ETA: Link

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Ill await more info to this (Unlike the cops thus far..) and as a retired LEO something doesn't 'wash'..

A couple questions.. How far 'off the grid' could they be seeing they have a farcebook™ account. This could be their "Anonymous Tip" farcebook™ is nothing more than a big seine of info set-up by Agent Zuckerberg et al. (whole other thread.)

In the police game: An "Anonymous Tip" is akin to Your Mom telling You to keep Your room clean and usually takes more than a few anonymous tips for the same address for any police action.

No warrant means the cops were able to 'on view a crime' but unless there is a "No knock notice" is attached to the warrant the Cops still have to give notice i.e. "Oakland P.D. SEARCH WARRANT" this gives the crook(s) time to grab their gadget or flush the dope.

Just to note, although laws are different in each State and sometimes those lines are crossed from County to County, here in Flori-Duh, it is against the law to "go off grid"...

Did Joe and Nicole pay their taxes? They caught Al Capone after all he did.. And now that I'm retired I can type this: During 'the Crack War' that was nothing more than getting folks, Urban males-Usually 'Black' or 'other'; non-affluent; non-voter into the system for making more $$$ than those who ran the game. The Urban male 'rocked it up' and made 3x the $$ than those in the sub-Urbs who used the same drug White; affluent; voter used 'powder/whiff' The Urban male is just now getting out after serving their 20-25 year sentences. The subUrban male received "Probation"..
These Urban males, CrackWar Veterans, are being replaced by anyOne, everyOne and they're doing it via heroin. Heroin for all those who didn't die; weren't incarcerated for the opiate pain meds...

This stinks of "sloppy, lazy police work" somebody got their pants in a wad and dropped a dime. But an anonymous tip is a tired excuse.. An Anonymous tip receives even more scrutiny in the real world...

The only thing worse than sloppy, lazy police work is squeezing off rounds at a fleeing suspect, beating the snot out of someone cuffed and/or fulfilling Your fantasies of "getting even" after getting pantsed or getting a wedgie in Gym class...

Crap like this make Me glad I'm retired, but miss the J O B..

I look forward to these suing the snip out of the Town, County and State and receiving enough $$$$ to get out, to move somewhere else to pursue "The American Dream" As I age, I figure either the Orient, India or Uruguay for their Pro Cannabis stance, somewhere where they give 2 squirts for the aged/free thinking..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The article is a year old so probably.

I'm betting this one gets more before the people starring and flagging read your post.
edit on 1220160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

With all the illegal search and seizures, the NSA spying on citizens with their intrusive digital surveillance capabilities, the increase in government threats and criminal law suits against government whistle blowers, the excessive classification of public documents, the control of the news media’s access to the workings of government, the manipulation of our elections and voting districts, the increase use of executive privilege and bypassing congress, the constant threat of disarming citizens, and the rise in police brutality and shootings, it sure seems like our constitutional rights are being systematically taken away.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Agenda...

The Vatican contolled US government is pushing their devious agenda of demonizing everyone not conforming to their NWO.

That family is "terrorists" in their minds...a full 180 degrees from reality.

Obama. EO's have giving orders for FBI to implement policies that make the Pope happy...very happy.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I'm betting this one gets more before the people starring and flagging read your post.

I don't send alerts often ... but this one, Hell yeah!!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

This is the "house".

Father accused of molestation and threatening a neighbor with a knife. Mother accused of disorderly conduct. Milked $45,000 out of dummies.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Aren't these the same damned hillbillies who bilked the gullible public out of over a quarter million dollars in charitable donations a year or so ago?

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!!

Here we go again!!!

Thank You for the clarity.. the right lens was foggy..

The farcebook™ page was My clue but I'm rusty.. farcebook™ and "off the grid" don't mix unless You were one of the initial investors when the only computer they're using for the biggest IPO in the history of mankind goes off-line/or not plugged in, and You tried to get Your $$ back..

So these folks are like the family w/the hot air balloon looking for a family themed 'reality show'? 10 kids- They could call them "The half Dugars" or whatever the name of the nice, good Chris†ian™ family whose daughters were getting molested by the brother...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Good. Rehashed and most likely nonsense. We're almost to 10! I might revise my estimate and go with 60 flags.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

This is the "house".

Father accused of molestation and threatening a neighbor with a knife. Mother accused of disorderly conduct. Milked $45,000 out of dummies.

Type about "shedding some light".. You guys have invited Sol to take part. $45k doesn't last too long with 10 kids.. Here is an idea.. Ever try a prophylactic? (i spelled that correct first time.. I was going to pull out but I didn't and look? I did it...)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Take solace in the fact that if these children were happy with their upbringing, they fully understand now the importance of the lessons their parents were trying to impart.

This is statist ideology on full display.

Hope the cops die with no fanfare.

That is what all statists deserve.

The third world is one up on the vast majority of Americans when it comes to living in poverty. While poverty often isn't a choice for those who endur it, this country simply cannot outlaw those who have failed to "provide".
edit on 12-5-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Man I had to read that like 5 times before it made sense and then lol. I have these weird days where some posts just don't register.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

welcome the police state we now live in, the goverment tells how to live, how to raise our kids and if u dont listen you pay the price

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Or welcome to the age where people see an article like this and do nothing but take it face value and then rant about something.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is an old story.

Pretty sure the kids are all back with their parents.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

They're all weird days, some are just weirder than others...

But You'll now have a heck of a weekend..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing Duplicate

new topics

top topics

join