It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ask Me Anything" Threads -- Reserved For Invited Guests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Invited guests only...I can assume that my invitation will get lost in the mail.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Crashing the tea party is always more entertaining..

Your AMA threads are boring asf!! People fall asleep reading unless I post one!!!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Someone posted an 'I am God, AMA'?

Dear oh dear, the meds must have ran out..

But back on topic, agreed SO, lets return to some civility and common sense, ATS is like a runaway train sometimes, threads turn ugly and hard to read because for some they are purely about making a joke with zero other talking while others simply go in to be rude which is what you get when people simply create frivolous AMA's..

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Invited guests only...I can assume that my invitation will get lost in the mail.

At first i thought they meant only certain members could participate as "Askers", but 'Invited Guests' means the " subject-matter expert" guest / "famous person" (Tom DeLonghe, David Icke, etc.) We're all still invited to ask silly questions.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I misread this thread before calling it a night.I thought you had to be invited
to participate in the ask me anything threads.I knew that I would never be
invited.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ask me five things (5)...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

while the rash of member "AMAs " did get a little silly - would you consider an official series of " mini AMAs " featuring members . ???

what i propose is both limited in scope and only open to members who can provide evidence of thier qualification to profide meaninfull answers .

ie : members micro AMA #1 " whats it like to be a US marine " - answered by a member who can provide evidence that he // she is a serving or ex member of the USMC

that way - it opens up the concept to members - without having a rediculoous free for all

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Time-traveler_01

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
ie : members micro AMA #1 " whats it like to be a US marine " - answered by a member who can provide evidence that he // she is a serving or ex member of the USMC

I like it.

'I am a baby-eating Mason, ask me for recipes.'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join