It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what tha....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe he's like that guy from the movie "The Man From Earth"... lives forever and never ages, so he has to relocate every ten years or so in case anyone recognizes him and notices that's he's not aging.

Awesome movie if you haven't seen it yet.

That is an awesome movie. The Jesus-Buddha connection is almost on spot.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Lmao, that is weird. Maybe he was caught in a time slip, and when he recognized you, albeit 20 years aged, he freaked out and ran! He's probably talking to your past self right now, like BRO! I just saw you and you had aged 20 years!!!!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

His other option was to stop and fight you!

Maybe now you are glad he ran away. Da coward!

Strangeness indeed! Couldn't have happened to a better person! S + F

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I guess my experiments with dimensional jumping is causing unintended butterfly effects....

Hm...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: beansidhe

Do you think he remembered about that money he owes you?

That's a bit weird of him, though - why didn't you chase him?

As I recall, I owe him money. I was so stunned, I just watched him run off. He turned around and looked at me when I called his name, then ran. i looked him up on FB, nothing. That's weird in itself...everyone has a FB presence.
No not everyone is on Facebook,there is probably a high percentage of A.T.S. members who wouldn't go near the site.
He wears khaki shorts and sandals-OMG I'm not surprised that he dodged you if he was dressed like that!I about pissed myself when you described his attire.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Someone once asked me if my mom was me.... they thought I must be my own daughter, not the same person they didnt see for 20 years...lol, man did I give that guy a hug, even though he may have been full of BS....lol !
You were happy with him saying that?Wasn't that like saying "hey you look as old as your mother"?A bit of an anti chat up line.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

He wears khaki shorts and sandals-OMG I'm not surprised that he dodged you if he was dressed like that!I about pissed myself when you described his attire.

I about pissed myself because of your fashionista arrogance. This was in the High Desert, New Mexico...It was 90 degrees today. What would you wear. a stupid Harris Tweed jacket with leather elbow patches and a pair of overpriced Macinaw field pants. ya git.
edit on 12-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Consider the possibility that he is Lestat.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Someone once asked me if my mom was me.... they thought I must be my own daughter, not the same person they didnt see for 20 years...lol, man did I give that guy a hug, even though he may have been full of BS....lol !
You were happy with him saying that?Wasn't that like saying "hey you look as old as your mother"?A bit of an anti chat up line.
no, he said, is your mom, so and so? (My name) as he saw the resemblance, and thought he was going to say, I knew your mom and went to school with her, instead he stood there, supposedly in shock and said, nooooo way, you look just like you are in high school still, except dressed way better...lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

no, he said, is your mom, so and so? (My name) as he saw the resemblance, and thought he was going to say, I knew your mom and went to school with her, instead he stood there, supposedly in shock and said, nooooo way, you look just like you are in high school still, except dressed way better...lol

Of course. I think it was very clear what the intended comment was. Most of us didn't need an explanation --- except for your little troll.

: )

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So i was sitting in my shop, looking out the window at the people on the sidewalk passing buy and I saw a guy that I knew and was good friends with 20 years ago. The strange part is that he had not aged a day. Looked exactly the same even down to the kind of clothes he wore, Birkenstock sandals, khaki shorts and a T shirt. I rushed outside called his name, he turned around, saw me and ran away as fast as he could....wtf. When he saw me I knew he recognized me. i have been feeling a strange weirdness in the force lately. Something big is happening....

So you are just going to leave us hanging here as per your thoughts on the matter? Don't stop talking now, for pete's sake. What do you think the "something big is happening" is?

My mind is going to strange and surreal places. Maybe even supernatural and sci-fi. Time machines. Matrix. alternate universe. Robots. deal with the devil. Damien (that movie).

You are a shapeshifter. When he saw you, you had momentarily changed into a yeti, and he fled in fear.

Speak up O!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

i have been feeling a strange weirdness in the force lately. Something big is happening....

Would you mind expanding on that?

Wild speculation totally welcome

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Please pm me this magical place!!

OP, that is way weird.. I can't think of a logical explanation..

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Did you see young Robert Downey Jr in Civil War? Damn! Your friend must have his traumatic memory device

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I wasn't with your sister again I swear, ... seriously though.... birkenstocks? We're you high ? No one in there right mind wears those anymore.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Nelson Mandela.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
it was his son that he named after himself, poor kid

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Maybe you're not on the same team anymore

:-)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Maybe it's Maybelline.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
seriously though.... birkenstocks? We're you high ? No one in there right mind wears those anymore.

I can assure you that here in Vermont they are quite popular still

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join