It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a former member, I need a place to write what has happened to me recently.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

Two choices my friend ether step up or inform the Police. Personally I would go for the first option down to the fact that where I hail from involvement with officers of the law seldom helps matters and is rather frowned upon.

However where a child's safety is concerned there's no shame in seeking help from the authorities.

Anyone ever even looked at my children in the wrong manner i would go nasty bastard on there arse.

If you do decide to step up and take matters in hand through its possibly best not to telegraph you intent on websites because anonymity simply does not exist
edit on 12-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Two choices my friend ether step up or inform the Police. Personally I would go for the first option down to the fact that where I hail from involvement with officers of the law seldom helps matters and is rather frowned upon. However where a child's safety is concerned there's no shame in seeking help from the authorities. Anyone ever even looked at my children in the wrong manner i would go nasty bastard on there arse.

It's Malaysia. Can't trust or rely on them fully, especially not in this case where one of the individual causing us harm is well connected and has resources and contacts within the force. Best I could do with regards to the law is engage a lawyer and take preemptive steps.

Sorry I tried to stay up as long as I could. My original plan was to get permission, post what I need to, then rest and wake up again at 5.30am plus or minus that time. I dozed off at about 4.30am from exhaustion. One sleep would have sufficed for what I need to do at 5.30am, but it was just not possible. So I just had to tell myself whatever the case if that doesn't happen you must be up by 9.30am, and. That happened.

I still need the permission. I have contacted staff and even. revealed more or less what my topic of writing is going to be about, and again I want to confirm here that I don't want to write about my past experience here on ATS. Maybe just touch on it for context with regards to my individual but nothing more and certainly no malice in the intent.
edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Staff... I got to post that first bit that I've written. I implore you, help, I'm not here to cause any drama or troll or respond to trolls. I am definitely not the same person I was, although I am still me. In fact I'm probably closer to the true me than when you knew me.

edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Than, not then.

edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: One hour sleep, not one sleep.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry but your thread is terribly boring. Yawn.
Good luck to you and your future endeavors. Good luck and goodbye. Perhaps come back another day when you have the courage to write a thread.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's not the thread I intend to write. It's just an intro thread that is customarily made to introduce one's self.

And I have no intention to entertain, just write and I know this is going to help me. I just know it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You sound really strung out mate. If someone is really threatening your child you ether need to act or get help as I imagine time is a decisive factor.

As to the person's in question being connected, all that means is that they will be over confident. Box clever and they will never even see you coming. Need to play people like that at there own game.

That is of course if your child is really in danger and this is not something that's happening in your own head. Not trying to be crass but if that's the case seek mental help if not for yourself then for the sake of your child.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That is good advice. I have a strong feeling you have tough looking exterior but a big heart nonetheless.

I have seeked help; legal counsel, close friends, some who also have influence in this country, and a few others which I can't divulge yet.

But there is just one more thing that I am certain will help, and that is to write that thread I intend to.
edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Missing word again. Maybe I should start posting through my laptop instead of a phone that autocorrects and remove words or change it..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

My last comment was snippy, and I'm sorry. If you are having a difficult time I hope you can make your thread and find some encouragement and possible solutions here.

Sorry for my earlier remarks. But the thing is, you don't have to get permission to make a thread. Put it in the Gray Area, or on Chit-chat. They don't care as long as it's not blatantly violating T&C's, and it doesn't sound like it is.

And as far as being previously banned, I think they judge you now by your current behavior, not your previous one. So give it a go. It should be alright.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'm just an average Joe from Glasgow buddy but where I hail from if you threaten someone's kids chances are, connected or otherwise, it's game on.

My advice is to write you thread and let greater minds than my own offer up some advice.

Good luck.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Here's the link to The Gray Area, perfect for personal experiences:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM
edit on 12-5-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I feel better now that I've told parts of my story. I feel like it was a risk to say it but then again it got a huge weight off of me and I got some good advice. Part of what happened was me being isolated and the stuff happening to me was so crazy I sound way off the deep end saying it.. But I had two amazing ladies on this very site listen with kind ears not judging me. And I opened up more and said it all..

Lucky for me I'm on the other side of the weirdness.

Still some lingering effects.
But I think I'm ok now.

I would like to hear your story. If only to be a kind ear.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

My last comment was snippy, and I'm sorry. If you are having a difficult time I hope you can make your thread and find some encouragement and possible solutions here.

Its okay I didn't feel any malice from the words anyway and figured you were probably tired or having a headache or had a not so pleasant day.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Seeing as you have not been banned or silenced yet, just tell us your story already. As long as you don't break T&C (don't link to any other competing forums, I'd suggest) or name members past or present, I think you're in the clear.

Curiously yours,
BuzzyWigs

edit on 5/13/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wonderful news! I have been given the green light from a staff PM.

I am just waiting for a reply from the person on where is the most appropriate section for me to write my experience based on the subject matter(s) I revealed in the PM.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX wow bro, lol. You still haven't gotten that green light?

I figured you had told the story already. I'll keep my eye out for the new thread!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Go!!! Gray Area, I'd say.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yes, I too would say Gray area. Go Go go

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Dude this better turn out or I'm gonna be pissed

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Yes, I too would say Gray area. Go Go go

I think that is probably where it would be, especially since its mix of known and unknown, however I will wait for confirmation because that feels right.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Dude this better turn out or I'm gonna be pissed

Enchance your calm. It helps in a so many situations

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Ugh..so you need secondary confirmation after the initial confirmation?

I'm with techx...in fact, ill be enraged😠😠😠...😁 jk

edit on 13-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

Really though...i predict staff will say "gray area"....so go for it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join