It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a former member, I need a place to write what has happened to me recently.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

If a group of people want your child.. my first question is, do you own a gun? And if so, you better be ready to shoot those #ers in the face..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Apologies for not replying sooner. A guest came it is not just customary, but also the nice thing to do to entertain guests when they come to your home.

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If you want to communicate with the mods, it's best to send an alert. Otherwise, a mod may not even see this thread. There are many threads and only so many mods. Click the little green guy at the bottom of your avatar (under all your stats) and click on ALERT.

Thank you. I am on my mobile and was wondering where that button could be then realized that you mentioned avatar, so that must mean desktop mode.

I have sent the alert.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Eh, I read a couple of in-between posts my first assessment doesn't match with your words here.

I'm gonna wait it out, maybe you actually have something to say, but it does appear to be a bit over the top so excuse me, but I'm skeptical to your story so far.
edit on 12-5-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

If a group of people want your child.. my first question is, do you own a gun? And if so, you better be ready to shoot those #ers in the face..

No. It's not easy to get a gun permit in this country. You need money and connections on top of a valid reason.

I would rather it not come to that but the blood that runs through me and my ancestors are of the stock that can go into a state of fiery rage where dying is not a problem so long as the attacker is also neutralised.

And for the protection of my family my gut feeling and my mind's reasoning and even the feeling in my heart is that with these two particular individuals, though it is very very bad to take a life, it would balance out because of the suffering they have inflicted upon others for money, power, prestige and (sorry this is the part I can't say yet until my lawyers have made all the arrangements I requested) for a very hard to explain reason (which until I have the greenlight from the people who run this site, I can't begin).

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX
Apologies for not replying sooner. A guest came it is not just customary, but also the nice thing to do to entertain guests when they come to your home.

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If you want to communicate with the mods, it's best to send an alert. Otherwise, a mod may not even see this thread. There are many threads and only so many mods. Click the little green guy at the bottom of your avatar (under all your stats) and click on ALERT.

Thank you. I am on my mobile and was wondering where that button could be then realized that you mentioned avatar, so that must mean desktop mode.

I have sent the alert.
As a major attention whore myself I applaud your method. There's nothing I like better than being able to say..."made you look."

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Eh, I read a couple of in-between posts my first assessment doesn't match with your words here.

I'm gonna wait it out, maybe you actually have something to say, but it does appear to be a bit over the top so excuse me, but I'm skeptical to your story so far.

That's alright. I'm not expecting anyone to believe it. I just need to get it out of my system.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Have you talked to a psychiatrist.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
As a major attention whore myself I applaud your method. There's nothing I like better than being able to say..."made you look."

Personally I prefer being mostly in the background. I don't quite like crowds. Or attention to be absolutely frank. I use white colored cars because it's rather common and inconspicuous. Bonus is I don't have to use too much energy to cool the car with a/c.

I have to say again it's ok if nobody believes my story or even looks at it. My main purpose is to let it out of my system. And maybe someone else knows what's going on if there is anyone reading and I would have a better understanding of how I got into this state.
edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Missing "I" in the last line

edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Extra "the" on the last line, edited for clarity.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

i think cutting to the chase is in order. spill it!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Problem is you haven't even begun to tell your story, so this is like dangling a carrot, never the less I hope your alright.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Have you talked to a psychiatrist.

Yes. As instructed by my legal counsel.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

i think cutting to the chase is in order. spill it!

I really want to. But I must have the green light by the people running the site.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This is getting kind of ridiculous, and admin has already addressed you in this thread, just post your story of it needs to be removed it will be removed..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What kind of conspiracy do you believe you have been caught up in? Aliens, government, politics, crime, religion? You seem to be randomly jumping in and out here and baiting.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just thought I would pop in and say just how REDICULOUS this "introduction" thread is.

"I've got something I want to tell you, but you're going to have to wait till I get permission."

Sounds awfully similar to what my little girl used to say. "I've got a secret, but I'm not going to tell you! Nee Na Nee Na!"

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums

If you'd feel more comfortable communicating with staff first the best idea is to hit the Contact ATS link at the bottom of the page. That goes to the Owners and Admins directly.

Djarums! You are still an admin! How long has it been? 2008? Had to switch back to desktop version to confirm. Wow, that's great. You know me. Not this username but yeah I've sent the alert thing and my old username is there.

So do I have the green light to proceed?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Dude, seriously just tell it..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX

I have to say again it's ok if nobody believes my story or even looks at it. My main purpose is to let it out of my system.

There's this thing, it's called a journal... might be safer for ya.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

There's this thing, it's called a journal... might be safer for ya.

True, and yes I considered it. But then my gut instinct is that if I do just that I might not find some more answers, A-ha! moments and well that clicks events that will help me better understand the situation, which would definitely help me better defend my loved ones.
edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Spelling errors due to autocorrect.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Get your 20 posts first.

This is the intro forum.

If the Mods don't like what you write.

Don't worry, they have no problem letting you know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join