It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Napolitano: Mrs. Clinton’s folks are preparing for the worst.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Put up or shut up... you got a link to the State Department or the FBI that proves anything of what you claim? No you do not.

Yes, I do. I provided them yesterday and you were quick to change the subject. In fact, they were your links.

You provided links to a specific set of emails that were classified that you tried to use as proof of her being in possession of classified material. Those emails originated from a Clinton Foundation source, not the SD, concerning areas like Northern Ireland, Germany and Africa. I then provided a link showing the content of those emails also being linked to information that was available on the Clinton Foundation website. Even the names involved matched. The CF had collected it's own intelligence.

If the information originated from the CF and it was not classified SD material, it is therefore reasonable to conclude that the content was classified after the investigation began for the purposes of the investigation and FOIA purposes. Of course, you know that and weaseled around the issue as much as you could.

C'mon man.... give em something that disproves every Blumenthal classified email has been debunked... but unless it is straight from the FBI or the State Department....it's BS.

We still need more information, Rick, and you know that. I cannot completely prove anything at this point. Moreover, neither can you. I have not come to any firm conclusions. You have. Your position is illogical.

For months you have been claiming it is a security review.... what do you call it now? I call it Hillary and her supporters getting more nervous as each and every day goes by.

I've asked you to prove that Rick. You said yesterday that I have said it repeatedly. Should be able to find a quote to back-up that claim.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"if the information originated from the CF and it was not classified SD material"

I keep telling you man... Hillary forwarded that crap to various members of the State Department... the moment that information hit the State Department system, it became classified. It was property of the US government. I can give you a lot, but the US Government position will be that if Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State who has been well trained on classified information protocols, failed to properly mark emails that she forwarded from Sidney Blumenthal a total of 17 times to various members of the State Department on their .gov email accounts...

There is no explaining her way out of even just those simple 17 emails from Blumenthal.

I got some other good news for you to consider to my friend......The FBI has to make the determination that these emails were classified when originated. The FBI does not set the standard for determining whether something is classified. You know how they are going to make that decision? They are going to outsource that to other government agencies that have the expertise to make those types of decisions.

Guess what? Those other agencies are going to be some of if not all of, the same ones who made the decision to classify the 2200+ already....

She is in extremely deep doo doo right now..... walking on eggshells would be putting it lightly.

Again, all you are doing is telling everybody why this has to go to court... you continue to make the best case for indictment of all the ATS posters I have seen. Thank you for your continued support...

Post your undeniable 100% proof.... if it doesn't start with www.state.gov or www.fbi.gov... or it is not an offical US Government website, don't bother wasting your time or mine.

edit on R532016-05-12T19:53:24-05:00k535Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R142016-05-12T20:14:27-05:00k145Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I keep telling you man... Hillary forward that crap to various members of the State Department... the moment information hit the State Department system, it became classified. It was property of the US government.

The minute she forwarded it on to SD servers, they had possession of it. That means they had it the entire time and no one brought it up. Why wasn't action taken right then and there, instead of waiting until the private email server was found?

Again, all you are doing is telling everybody why this has to go to court... you continue to make the best case for indictment of all the ATS posters I have seen. Thank you for your continued support...

What I am doing is providing reasonable doubt to your absolute assertions. What this means is that it should be investigated, which it is. The FBI will have to make the case that it needs to be taken to court.

Post your undeniable 100% proof.... if it doesn't start with www.state.gov or www.fbi.gov... do not waste your time or mine.

I've said many times that I do not have that proof. Neither do you.

You are coming to a conclusion without all of the proper evidence and that is illogical.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You should also read this, from earlier this year.

The FBI also is looking into Clinton's email setup, but has said nothing about the nature of its probe. Independent experts say it's unlikely Clinton will be charged with wrongdoing, based on details that have surfaced so far and the lack of indications she intended to break laws.

"What I would hope comes out of all of this is a bit of humility" and Clinton's acknowledgement that "I made some serious mistakes," said Bradley Moss, a Washington lawyer specializing in security clearance matters.

This is from a "Washington lawyer specializing in security clearance matters". His opinion alone casts doubt on your assertions.

Not some internet hack like me, but an expert in the field.

You may want to rethink your position Rick.

www.msn.com...
edit on 12-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There is no explaining her way out of even just those simple 17 emails from Blumenthal.

I got some other good news for you to consider to my friend......The FBI has to make the determination that these emails were classified when originated. The FBI does not set the standard for determining whether something is classified. You know how they are going to make that decision? They are going to outsource that to other government agencies that have the expertise to make those types of decisions.

Guess what? Those other agencies are going to be some of if not all of, the same ones who made the decision to classify the 2200+ already....

She is in extremely deep doo doo right now..... walking on eggshells would be putting it lightly.

You replied too fast yet again my little stalker buddy.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You should also read this, from earlier this year.

The FBI also is looking into Clinton's email setup, but has said nothing about the nature of its probe. Independent experts say it's unlikely Clinton will be charged with wrongdoing, based on details that have surfaced so far and the lack of indications she intended to break laws.

"What I would hope comes out of all of this is a bit of humility" and Clinton's acknowledgement that "I made some serious mistakes," said Bradley Moss, a Washington lawyer specializing in security clearance matters.

This is from a "Washington lawyer specializing in security clearance matters". His opinion alone casts doubt on your assertions.

Not some internet hack like me, but an expert in the field.

You may want to rethink your position Rick.

www.msn.com...

His opinions do not mean squat to me. He has a vested monetary interest in making those statements. I toss it on those grounds alone... never ever trust the opinion of someone who is making money off of what they tell you. Most people learn that early in life. That goes for all situations where someones opinion is tied directly to their income.

You should rethink your position.

got any links with a .gov address to prove what you keep driveling on about? I do...wanna see em?
edit on R252016-05-12T20:25:36-05:00k255Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com... =hpbt2

This goes to motive.
She knew exactly what she was doing and not a single #### that day was given.
If it were Joe on the street, he would already be incarcerated.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If "expert" opinions count...

"Bob Gates, the former CIA director and President Obama’s first secretary of defense, stated that Russia, China and Iran were likely privy to her emails "

It's hard to see any way to handwave that little problem away....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Big Damage.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She got some splainin to do bout the charity as well.

www.foxnews.com...
The Clinton Global Initiative’s help for a for-profit company part-owned by Clinton friends poses a different issue. Under federal law, tax-exempt charitable organizations aren’t supposed to act in anyone’s private interest but instead in the public interest, on broad issues such as education or poverty.

Bet that was in the emails too!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Actually, I provided a great explanation. Those emails consisted of intelligence gathered by the CF, not government intel. That is similar to the way some corporations operate.

I got some other good news for you to consider to my friend......The FBI has to make the determination that these emails were classified when originated.

Ahh, you slipped-up. You said this earlier:

the moment that information hit the State Department system, it became classified.

Then you said this:

The FBI has to make the determination that these emails were classified when originated. The FBI does not set the standard for determining whether something is classified. You know how they are going to make that decision? They are going to outsource that to other government agencies that have the expertise to make those types of decisions.

If what you said is true, the FBI wouldn't have to make a "determination" because it would of already been considered classified when it hit the SD system and would not have to be outsourced to make those decisions.

You have clearly contradicted yourself.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

How the hell has that witch made it this far?

I am embarrassed because I once predicted that Trump was the only apponent that could get Hillary elected. Now I am affraid it is the other way around. Trump is a shoe-in.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The Clinton Global Initiative’s help for a for-profit company part-owned by Clinton friends poses a different issue. Under federal law, tax-exempt charitable organizations aren’t supposed to act in anyone’s private interest but instead in the public interest, on broad issues such as education or poverty.

That is another name in this mix of crime companies, the Clinton Global Initiative.
The Clinton Foundation is already under the microscope as its dealings
point to fraud, and the "charity" is a scam.

Not to mention that The Clinton Global Initiative is linked to some
heavy duty conspiracy stuff concerning Global Healthcare as a goal.

Tavistock Foundation, Aspen Institute, Clinton Global Initiative

Scary sheets.
edit on 12-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
The Clinton Foundation is already under the microscope as its dealings point to fraud, and the "charity" is a scam.

Most charities are. Even the USO and Red Cross are run by rats with their filthy claws pawing everyone's good intentions.

And the f***er Bill Gates ... getting all his billionaire cronies to jump on the bandwagon.

There have been periods in history where the plebes simply said, "Enough." and drove the bastards out of the land or buried 'em. I could go for that. Not interested in any trials at this point. A civilized outcome wouldn't do the crime the justice deserved.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ah, yes I love some good western's. Missing John Wayne yet?

Thing is, this global push is yuuuugge. And its very under the
radar. A few months ago I was just perusing around searching
about The Tavistock Institute, and stumbled upon it's Tavistock
Foundation, then discovered it is linked to The Clinton's.

Shock and awe type of stuff, literally.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

negative ghost rider... you continue to fail to comprehend... The FBI will have to determine if the emails in question do in fact meet the standard of being classified as originated as they are currently marked on the State Department website under Executive Order 13526.

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 12958, or under any other Executive order or statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security; and unclassified information that meets the standards for classification and is in the process of a classification determination as provided in Sections 1.1. 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4(e) of Executive Order 12958, or under any other Executive order or statute that requires protection for such information in the interest of national security. I understand and accept that by being granted access to classified information, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

During it's investigation, if the FBI deems that the information falls under the origination guidelines as set forth in EO 13256, Section 1.4 (b) foreign government information; & (d) foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources; then at that time the information will be considered by law to have been classified when originated, or first emailed in this case.

Same thing as everything else.... once it hit the state system, it became officially classified at that instant...once it is determined that the information falls in the above guidelines, it is considered when originated... it is right there in the EO.. been like that for decades.

Again, the people the FBI will use to make that determination will be some of the very group of people who have already classified it.

Doesn't look good for the home team.

The only time I ever heard retroactive classification in my 18.5 years in the intelligence community is when it is applied to things like the government taking over private companies weapon designs and things of that nature.. never really heard that applied to day to day classified material but that term usage may not have been in my job series.

EDIT: In the Blumenthal emails, the Government will make the case that Hillary should have never forwarded them without properly marking them. By virtue of her position, she should have recognized they were classified and taken the appropriate action.. which she did not.

edit on R302016-05-12T21:30:47-05:00k305Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R322016-05-12T21:32:10-05:00k325Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R332016-05-12T21:33:13-05:00k335Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: queenofswords

Doddering old lady or not, this cooks her goose:

...or by negligence ...

a reply to: Sillyolme

You just can't help yourself but to post on every one of these threads, can you?

Have primary and verifiable sources diisputing his claims?

No?

That's what I thought.

The ice upon which you are skating is growing thinner each day...

Oh man. This is getting juicier by the day. Thanks for calling a spade a spade. Love reading the apologists posts and seeing the deep mental gymnastics that are displayed on ATS on a daily basis.

Trump 2016.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
and this is why bernie is still running.....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Snarl

Ah, yes I love some good western's. Missing John Wayne yet?

Thing is, this global push is yuuuugge.

Shock and awe type of stuff, literally.

Ahhh ... the Duke. You know he'd grab this bull by the horns and dig a trench with the kinetic energy.

Yes, this situation has gotten out of control. We bought a house back in the '70s for $22K. The exact same house just sold for $220K. How does something 50 years old become 10 times more valuable? I'll just stop right there so I don'r send anyone off the deep-end.

There used to be a system of checks and balances that kept people from using the central banks the way I began to describe above.

I, for one, am all for throwing this baby out with the bathwater.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join