It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clown Knocks Man Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

"I don't blame the clown. What I was upset about was the way I was carried off. I was manhandled when I could have been seriously injured."

I can see he wasn't much of a spectacle for the audience once he was unconscious, but picking him up and rushing him out like that was dangerous.

Let this be a lesson to all clowns.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
That looked like a wrestling move lol. Didn't look like much of a clown though. Just looked like a guy. No makeup or anything.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Kester
That looked like a wrestling move lol. Didn't look like much of a clown though. Just looked like a guy. No makeup or anything.

I thought exactly the same thing.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This was only a few miles from me and my son was there at the time lol the tightrope walker nearly died to on the same night but they ain't mentioning thata reply to: Kester

edit on 12-5-2016 by darknewt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Recovery position anyone?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darknewt

Can you tell us more about the tightrope walker?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Oh hellz no!!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
When are these clowns going to be held accountable for their violence and hate crimes against us average working class stiffs?

Just because we wear properly fitting shoes and our noses are made of real, attached skin and cartilage, and not their 'fancy-smancy' elitist red latex, they think we're less than them and deserve to be beaten senseless.

And the punishment? Free passes to the next show/attack... If these clowns were truly repentant, they would have thrown in popcorn and peanuts. And maybe one of those horns.

Sure, their hi-jinx, merriment, and madcap antics are hilarious, but not at the expense and safety of John Q. Public. They never seem to know when enough is enough.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Get back in your mouse and get the hell outta here

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
In the history of the circus, no clown has ever been attacked and eaten by a circus lion.

Why?

Because clowns taste funny.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Get back in your mouse and get the hell outta here

Hi, I'm Buck Melanoma, Moley Russell's wart.

I love that movie!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: XP100

Lol "Here's a quarter, why don't you call and hire a rat to gnaw that thing off your face."

One of those quotables from when I was a child, my mom seriously regretted letting me see that movie. My little brother asked his 3rd grade teacher what a dildo joke was.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A freak show with one freak less, who will notice.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The tightrope walker was doing flips over another tightrope walker and fell only to just about catch the end of the rope,there was no net under it so it would of been messy a reply to: Kester

edit on 12-5-2016 by darknewt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Scary. I'll pass that on to the local performers.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

A local performer says, "There is a reason I stuck to juggling and things that aren't high in the air."

top topics

join