It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman auctioning off gun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
George Zimmerman auctioning off gun used to kill Trayvon Martin — and using money to ‘fight’ BLM and Clinton

“I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy’s persecution career and Hillary Clinton’s anti-firearm rhetoric,” Zimmerman wrote on the auction website. “Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History.”

Scum of the earth Zimmerman selling gun he used to murder Martin. What kind of dirt bag does this? He is wearing the murder like a badge of honor and calling the murder weapon a part of American history.

edit on 11-5-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative
What kind of dirt bag would out bid a bunch of other dirt bags to own it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This guy makes me wanna phone Dexter.
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: suasagefingertphonetyporepairjob

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

he is just trying to maintain his celebrity and you are playing right into his hands ....your pathetic.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's a real good question. How much the winner of the auction remains anonymous.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Dude is a dirt bag, but he was attacked by Martin and defended himself accordingly. But that horse is long dead and whipped to pieces. No need to get the argument started again. But yeah, Zim Zam is a douche. This is pretty tasteless.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

your pathetic.

Why thank you..
and it is you're..

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

Dude is a dirt bag, but he was attacked by Martin and defended himself accordingly. But that horse is long dead and whipped to pieces. No need to get the argument started again. But yeah, Zim Zam is a douche. This is pretty tasteless.

I may have believed that story if afterwards his true self did not come out and proved that he was a violent scumbag and made me rethink that he started the whole thing that led to the the shooting. I believe he attacked and got his weak ass handed to him and decided to shoot a person who was probably protecting himself from a violent wanna be vigilante.

edit on 11-5-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A douchebag pulling a douchebag stunt. Is anyone really surprised?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

wow, just wow..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

actually its ur........

but lets not get caught up on grammer shall we. lets talk content

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Guess he's not happy he's no longer in the lime light. What was no one buying his paintings?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
If George Zimmerman approached Trayvon Martin, how could Zimmerman claim that he was defending himself? He was the aggressor.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wasn't also a wife beater? The guy is a shining example of right wing heroism all right.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
What kind of dirt bag would out bid a bunch of other dirt bags to own it.

Well, from what I understand, the Smithsonian has already approached him to purchase the weapon before, so...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Dude is a dick, and a media psycho slut. What can you do? All that can be done is shunning from the majority which is already taking place, making a thread crying about a #head does nothing. Guess you could find where he's at and confront him and post it on YouTube?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNativeI may have believed that story if afterwards his true self did not come out and proved that he was a violent scumbag and made me rethink that he started the whole thing that led to the the shooting. I believe he attacked and got his weak ass handed to him and decided to shoot a person who was probably protecting himself from a violent wanna be vigilante.

The point here is that the majority of the general public don't understand the law, they only understand what they believe and feel.

Those of us who have (and still have) jobs that deal directly with courtroom evidence and attorneys, and have held jobs as paralegals and know how to read the law know that, according to Florida law, Zimmerman did nothing illegal.

What you believe is inconsequential to the law. I'm not saying that I disagree with some of your beliefs, but beliefs don't dictate findings in court, evidence does, and there was plenty of evidence to put reasonable doubt over your beliefs that Zimmerman started the physical altercation that led to Martin's death.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think he does all this stupid stuff to make people hate him even more because of guilt. He is punishing himself. Either that or he is complete and total moron. Maybe both.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
what what what??? A guy cant sell his private property to other jackasses willing to pay for it??? If people are so upset about someone legally transferring property to another individual for some extra financial assistance, then maybe a group of people should just buy it, or an NGO, hold a public demonstration where they destroy and render the device no longer operable, burn his effigy while holding hands in a circle and singing We Are the World.

Let him sell his equipment and move on slapping his wives around.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Like allahackbar guys pretty sure his name was spelled Jorge Zimmerman, now its George Zimmerman.

Medullaoblongata effect.

some-how-he-still-a-douche-in-this-time-line-priceless

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join