It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have just found something subliminal hidden in a waterfall white noise vid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SevenDeadLesbians
i definetly hear a voice at the marks listed by OP. Before i heard it though i had this idea in my head of what i might hear and i imagined it being a low voice chanting something but after hearing it its more of like a guy yelling something. someone mentioned they heard "i am the devil" and i DEFINETLY hear that at the 56 mark. its so obvious when you hear it though. i dont know how no one was able to seperate the noise. OP may be crazy but then i must be crazy too. I wanna day i really just want to hear it so its an auditory hallucination but thetes just no way, i can hear it plain as day and im not even using headphones.

im the one who heard the devil AND God or an angel say to the devil "know your place in heaven", it may be insight to how God talks to spirits?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

personally i just think some a**hole snuck somethin from a movie or a famous dictators speech into his white noise videos, but who knows. all im sayin, is at 56 i defonetly hear somethong about "i am the devil". i was shocked when i heard it the forst time, caught me off gaurd.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I don't hear anything but the idea is really creepy...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

personally i just think some a**hole snuck somethin from a movie or a famous dictators speech into his white noise videos, but who knows. all im sayin, is at 56 i defonetly hear somethong about "i am the devil". i was shocked when i heard it the forst time, caught me off gaurd.

being a voice hearer i can tell when frequencies trigger me to hear or when i hear induced "in the head" voices. to test whether there 'in your head" try squeezing inside your mind or ears to see if it interupts what you hear. you can then tell whether something is recording and playing externaly, or if a telepathic wave is hitting your hearing cortex.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Shake my head.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think we've found the new "Mandela Effect" crew.

Pretty soon everyone will be claiming they have the extra-ordinary power to hear voices in everything from their dishwasher to their coworkers burps.

The human brain tries to make recognizable patterns out of random information. This isn't anything different. Especially when you are predisposed to want to hear something.
edit on 12-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

like i said, i thought it was just me wanting to hear something but then i actually did hear it and you can hear it everytime at the same exact time. honestly, id hope theres nothing there and its just my mind playig tricks on me. theres enough scientific evidence in this thread to prove there really is nothing to be heard. but man, i definetly hear some kind of chanting in there.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The time stamps are:

0:12, 0:36, 0:56, 1:19, 1:38, 2:02, 2:21, 2:45, 3:11, 3:35, 3:55, 4:19, 4:37, 5:01, 5:21, 5:44

The same words, same intonation. Pretty loud 'I'm in submarine" or something. Not exactly 20 seconds in between so I see two options: Someone clicked in a sound file manually every 20 seconds or so. Or the recording guy was chanting something of given lenght silently while vocalizing only the last two or three words.

The tech is very disappointing so far. FYI I'm using closed Creative SoundBlaster Tactic3D Alpha gaming headset that covers the whole ear. Default settings. Analog jack. x64 Win7. Realtek driver. Nothing special. The time to ask them is comming I think.
edit on 13/5/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: some more content

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Can someone help me to expose their website?

Ok, I can do that.

Their website, from the video is www.calmsound.com...

They sell cd's of the sound of nature, including waterfalls, ocean waves and rain etc.

Is that enough exposure?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

If they are selling stuff with subliminal messages then no, it's not enough!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'd like to show you how subliminal reprogramming audio sounds like:
Here is one with a proper description of what's being whispered under the vid.
You should be able to understand the words after you learn how to ignore the white noise. You can also test your software (MystikMushroom) if it's able to pull up the voice.
The recordings:
I’m eager to get started, finishing things.
· All the waiting is over. I’m moving forward now.
· My life is important and meaningful.
· Now I’m making progress.
· The more I get done, the better I feel. I love getting things done.
· I get chores out of the way, quickly and easily....
· etc

Quit Procrastinating Subliminal Reprogramming

Don't tell me that you don't hear this one. I'd say it's too loud.
edit on 13/5/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: some more content

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of hot sauce (like surface-of-the-Sun kinda hot, hot sauce).

So anyway, this one time (at band camp? not really), this one time my buddy dared me to try this one "sauce" he'd bought but was afraid to try. I scooped a little bit off the lid with the cap of a Bic pen and tasted it. It wasn't too bad, not too hot either. So I tried some more. My buddy was floored with shock I could eat this stuff. Didn't seem hot to me at all.

I had to take off from my buddy's place because my dog was waiting outside in my truck. I hopped in my truck and started to get on the freeway. About then I got this weird cold shiver which came over me like a wave...and my tongue started twitching. About halfway up the on-ramp I noticed my lips were numb and my ears were ringing. What a rush, right? What's this all about? By this time I was almost at freeway speed. Right about the same time I felt this wave of sweat form on my head.

AAAny-way...I'm not sure which happened first, the screaming or my ears starting to bleed. I immediately braked and pulled off on the shoulder of the freeway. By this point my entire digestive tract had become a churning, boiling, caldron of satan's stew and I was hearing voices. Holy MACKEREL was this sauce HOT!!! Seriously delayed reaction too! In between lapses of consciousness and gasps for oxygen I eventually managed to figure out where the voices were coming from. My Labrador Retriever was talking to me...in English! At first I couldn't make out what she was saying through the cloud of noxious fumes which had filled my cab and the repeated slipping into and out of a coma. I eventually made out..."Dad, are you okay? I told you not to eat that stuff, Dad!!"

In any case sorry, no, I didn't hear anything except a waterfall on your recording. I figured for sure after my hot sauce experience I could decipher it...nothing.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Excellent. Thank you for trying. Your story is fascinating. I like the hot stuff too to the point I have to grow a batch of Jolokia every year because everything on the market is...baby food.
I think it had to be one of those insane million-Scoville-units sauces. Your ears were actually bleeding or it is your description of the feeling? I hope and think the second.

edit on 14/5/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

...and you can hear it everytime at the same exact time.

No I can't. I've listened several times, using several pairs of headphones and on some very expensive speakers, and I hear no voices.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

What can I say, try harder folks. It is absolutely there.
I made series of checks to rule out any subjective error and hallucination possibility. I had my eyes closed and opened them everytime I heard it - to see the vid exactly on one of those time-marks. The brain is able to count time so I played it from a random point - to get the same results. A double blind study lol.
Yesterday I checked my system to see if there is anything different. Indeed I had my Realtek Audio Manager set to 24 Bits, 48000 Hz studio quality instead of 44100 Hz. It may be helpful for you to try various settings but I can hear it anyway.
The only problem it caused was a high pitch interference when generating a low bass 18 Hz tone in Audacity. That's how I found the wrong setting but most likely not the voice. It's possible that I changed the setting yesterday morning when I was checking everything.
edit on 14/5/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

What can I say, try harder folks. It is absolutely there.

Yet nobody else (apart from self-professed mentally ill individuals) can hear it, and the waveforms show that there's nothing resembling a human voice....

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The tech was very inconclusive so far. I'd like to see how it can handle the "Quit Procrastinating" vid with female subliminals. Do you hear those at least? They are really loud compared to Waterfall vid yet I have a suspicion that it's not an easy task to separate or see on a graph even those ... because of the nature and loudness of the white/brown noise.
This is how it's masking it to your brain too but not to your subconsciousness. The train is breaking and squeezing in front of you so you can't hear a dog barking but I can obviously. (Still unable to see stars during the day ))
I think you can beat the overexposure by letting your mind relax with eyes closed. Let it go down into theta waves,
to the point of falling asleep. Playing it in a loop multiple times is obviously a must because your beta consciousness is searching in the noise.

And it is not in the noise!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
sounds like the film "They Live"
or
you get us to listen hard
and we get brain wash't.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Lol, you'r right. Let's train with another vid.
edit on 14/5/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I spontaneously hear voices coming from my large fan when it's quiet usually in the evenings. Sounds like people conversing with each other and sometimes I hear music.

^^^This. If I thought my neighbors were having a party, I'd think I heard music, even specific songs because that's what I was expecting to hear. Same with multiple people talking. Get up, turn off the fan, nada

<< 1  2    4 >>

join