It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have just found something subliminal hidden in a waterfall white noise vid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

To me this sound is so obvious that I expected immediate confirmation. No one can fool a true white noise lover with something that loud.
Obviously people need a CT cooked and served in a nice packaging with pictures if not a vid and advertisement these days because of desensitification. I don't blame you. Just keep moving if you don't have the ear or intention to even play it. I don't need a theoretical debunker telling me obvious.

You should get together with sanitizedinfo there. You two have a great deal in common.

you should stop being a troll?? these communications are different for everyone, were not mentaly ill bud.

I'm really sorry to tell you this, and I know you don't believe it. And further, I do hope you get the help you need and I wish you luck in obtaining it, but yes, you are.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

You can use a program called Adobe Audition to not only filter out certain tones but to have a graphic visualization of them as well to help you along. If you are a novice you can also learn how to sample and strip away certain tones via youtube instructional videos.

Hints,

1. Isolate the place you heard the 'voices' and creat a new file of just that.
2. Strip away 'white' ambient noise.
3. Listen to the result forwards and backwards to see if it says "Paul really is dead"....

$250,000 McIntosh Analog stereo system and Sony MDR-R10 headphones...didn't catch what you heard however I also didn't bother to analyze it on the computer; that would require effort.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

i recorded the waterfall video into cakewalk through loudspeakers at a quiet level because its late here. used audio editor and adjusted the EQ and sent it through 3 band affectors set around 200hz this is what i got.

i hear attempts to vocalize and random vocalizations.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

originally posted by: schuyler

To me this sound is so obvious that I expected immediate confirmation. No one can fool a true white noise lover with something that loud.
Obviously people need a CT cooked and served in a nice packaging with pictures if not a vid and advertisement these days because of desensitification. I don't blame you. Just keep moving if you don't have the ear or intention to even play it. I don't need a theoretical debunker telling me obvious.

You should get together with sanitizedinfo there. You two have a great deal in common.

...these communications are different for everyone, were not mentaly ill bud.

Everyone is watching/listening to the exact same video, so any "communications" in it will be the same for everyone. And yes, you are mentally ill (you've said yourself elsewhere that you've been in psyche wards and are on antipsychotics), and I suspect the OP is as well.
edit on 5/11/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Does the fact that what you heard obviously changed not alert you to the fact you need help dude. I just read another thread you made and its clear you need to see your doctors. I know you probably won't listen but I've seen people do stupid/morbid things when off meds or they stop working properly.

Hope your journey through life gets easier bro

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Just gave it a listen on my Audio Technica ATH-M70x monitoring headphones I use for critical audio editing...didn't hear anything. Gave it a whirl on my Sennheiser HD-25 II's ...nothing. Slapped on my AKG K271 MKII's that I use for tracking in the studio as they're insanely flat...nope.

Okay, I imported the audio into Logic Pro and ran two noise reduction things on it. I ran Waves NS1 and Izotope's dialogue de-noiser. I cut down most of the noise. I don't hear "voices" human voices would stand out in the visual spectrum, especially around 4-12k.

Here

I don't hear any voices, and I cut down the "noise" quite a bit.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I think I know what happened here. Equipment is not a problem. People get used to background sounds (in noisy factories) so that they don't hear them any more - because the sound is not relevant (a process called habituation). Your brain needs to get used to the waterfall sound first. Play it a couple of times.

a reply to: schuyler

Have you not considered audio pareidolia? It's a well known phenomenon to start to hear voices in noise the same way you see faces in the clouds. After hearing it the first time you have primed yourself to hear it again each time you play the same spot.

If you're unwilling to believe there's a scientific explanation for it then perhaps you're just tapping into hearing a local spirit.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If you look at the spectrum, it's pretty flat across the entire frequency range. I watched the thing moving in real-time for a few minutes until I got a headache. I didn't see any indications of spikes where normal human voices would be.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Of course. It's the first thing I use to consider. I'm familiar with auditory hallucinations in a white noise and I even like it and I'm able to work with it. My ears and especially my brain are used to it. However this is not the case. I'm not relaxing on the edge of theta waves and dreams. It is very clear and it's completely the same on several places of the clip.
Thanks everyone. MysticMushroom: You have elevated the bubbling and humming. There's nothing to seek that low. The voice remained the same, it's even quieter.
One may need to train the brain to filter out the noise distraction. It is maybe at 20% of the noise volume or less but it's easier to find when you turn the volume up.
I promise it's there and you are not wasting your time. I wouldn't bother you with a piece of pareidolia junk.

I managed to cut a trim in Audacity so far. As I said it appears at 0:36 - 0:37 so you can focus on it. 20 seconds later again etc.

clyp.it...

The importance and consequences are under consideration. I may be too fast with a judgement. Now I like the idea of a digital fingerprint

sanitizedinfo: nice to see you around. You may be the one with a trained brain. Can you focus on the voice on the note D3?

Online virtual piano can be helpful. Note D3 is at 147 Hz
piano-player.info...
edit on 12/5/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

sanitizedinfo: nice to see you around. You may be the one with a trained brain. Can you focus on the voice on the note D3?

ill test it out later, ill use the ocean sounds on my keyboard. the first thing i heard was scary, i litteraly heard the devil and god or an angel talking. the second time without headphones just random chatter like walking into a loud bar and the cackling crowd. Listen to my post above i edited the sound to 200hz 3 band frequency and can hear gutteral moaning and what sound like attempts to talk.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Eh, no. You are too distracted by the noise and your mind is seeking patterns IN it on top of it. There's nothing relevant. It's rather a second layer under the waterfall sound. Imagine yourself standing near the falls when a guy 10 meters away from you says something. You need to ignore everything else insead of letting the noise amplifying your thoughts.

Let's play the note D3 five times and command your brain to find the same pitch. It IS there. At 0:36

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Bingo, Enlightenedservant. You hit the nail on the head

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Eh, no. You are too distracted by the noise and your mind is seeking patterns IN it on top of it. There's nothing relevant. It's rather a second layer under the waterfall sound. Imagine yourself standing near the falls when a guy 10 meters away from you says something. You need to ignore everything else insead of letting the noise amplifying your thoughts.

Let's play the note D3 five times and command your brain to find the same pitch. It IS there. At 0:36

were made of liquid, and when we talk particle of water and blood move right, who says the earth, space, time isnt talking all at once at differnet frequencies and waveforms? huh..think about that. we all can talk.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Let me just get this straight...

You spend hours, days listening to white noise/waterfall video's on youtube to possibly hear "Arnie secunin" and you believe this means something?

Im not being facetious, I believe in all sorts of crazy shiiii, just...seriously?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Lol but yes. I'm using it as chillax music actually for years. The brain will soon learn how to recognize loops, repeating bird-song sequence, cheap equipment recordings, poor quality with traffic, voices etc. but this one is different. Maybe they just put there a studio name in an interval but no one is able to hear it not to mention clearing it. People see a white dress as dark blue...
Let's take it as a brain training and forget the rest. It is useful to sharpen a focus in the middle of the noise.
It could be a best spent day.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

oh so you listen to it a lot to chillax, not just to try and find hidden sounds.

makes me think you are less cArAZy

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
p.s. on my video above the vocalizations start around 1:50. i know they are there and not my mind because i can stop and replay and hear the same thing.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

No, I cut the static and higher frequencies that human voices cannot make.

The tools I use are for professional audio editing to remove environmental noise from recordings. Things like wind, rain, traffic, water noises, ect.

What was left may sound like "lower frequencies" but that is simply not true. If you look at the frequency graph you can see I am still getting plenty of audio energy all the way up to 15-16k.

That frequency response looks very typical for a loud noise that covers the entire range of human hearing.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I spontaneously hear voices coming from my large fan when it's quiet usually in the evenings. Sounds like people conversing with each other and sometimes I hear music.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i definetly hear a voice at the marks listed by OP. Before i heard it though i had this idea in my head of what i might hear and i imagined it being a low voice chanting something but after hearing it its more of like a guy yelling something. someone mentioned they heard "i am the devil" and i DEFINETLY hear that at the 56 mark. its so obvious when you hear it though. i dont know how no one was able to seperate the noise. OP may be crazy but then i must be crazy too. I wanna day i really just want to hear it so its an auditory hallucination but thetes just no way, i can hear it plain as day and im not even using headphones.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join