It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before The Beginning There Was...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The infinite will never change on its own randomly. The infnite is the absolute constant and cant change. It cant become smaller or larger and it cant change form or shape, because it takes up absolute all space there is.

Anything finite that exists within its void would have to be formed from the infnite void. That cant happened randomly because the infnite is a absolute constant and takes up all space there is.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Not sure if you care or not, but the Holy Bible says in the beginning was order and control. Things were created perfect, and THEN chaos happened after an unknown event takes place with some high ranking spiritual creatures. So first came order, THEN came chaos according to the Bible. Not trying to debate of anything just throwing info out. Take or leave, and I'm aware of the comical bit at the end.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonarchofBooks1611
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Not sure if you care or not, but the Holy Bible says in the beginning was order and control. Things were created perfect, and THEN chaos happened after an unknown event takes place with some high ranking spiritual creatures. So first came order, THEN came chaos according to the Bible. Not trying to debate of anything just throwing info out. Take or leave, and I'm aware of the comical bit at the end.
My post is addressing the issue of "before" the beginning.
But thank you for your input nonetheless.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join