It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimatums:-DDD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

It's not your fault darlin'...you just have friends in low places!!

jacy

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

That's actually a step up for some of us.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's actually a step up for some of us.

I was referring to YOU!

Rax, we're sorry...honest. (sometimes this just happens) I hope you were entertained, at least!?

jacy

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Oh god no,no you're right about the emoticons Its smileys not the other thing
its like this
not the other things-and here i was just innocently making a thread hehe that'll teach me

Well, that'll teach you.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hii my dear friend
!! so good to see you,i was still wanting to email you,but it gets so busy,you know the Rotties will do Anything,wow..i couldn't imagine their capacity for destruction..idk if you ever saw that episode on TV,i think it was on Dogs101 or some dog show quite a few years ago ,the woman's Irish Wolfhound ate the inside of her neighbour's car while they popped into the supermarket. Along those lines. They need new collars too,they grow like they have godzilla genes,i had to adjust their collars every 2/3rd day.I feel like this some days

My daughter has a donutmaker. I made sure to buy her one

She likes to bake. Red velvet muffins,cheesecakes,all kinds of delectables. I am Blessed

edit on 11-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thanks very much,i love to do art,past few years it's been digital work-happy you like that work,thanks again

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

It was a goodly giggle Jacy,and thank you Auggie and Kanga+everyone
I needed the laugh,just finished listening to a morbid creepypasta just now,and this thread was just the thing i needed. Thanks again a lot
!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Aww, I already adore you, and now you tell me your daughter has a donut-maker? Clear off the sofa, I'm coming to stay with you for a while!!

I know you're busy, and we're always friends whether we e-mail or not. I saw that you had made a thread, and wanted to come by to support it. Really hadn't intended to get all silly here. (I blame Aug...every time)

Sorry to giggle about your Rotties, I really do love them. They sound like a handful (or 3 or 5).
I'm glad I was online to see you here. *hugs*
jacy

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Aww, I already adore you, and now you tell me your daughter has a donut-maker?

I have a donut dispenser.

DDD.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I give quite a lot of thought to reincarnation and the major thought is that I don't want to do it.

Looking back over history it seems that those born male are very likely to be sent to a war of some kind and those born female are likely to have had little choice but to marry and bear a gazillion children. Being a single female would not have been an attractive option.

Even the rich and powerful were not spared from dying terrible deaths due to the lack of some medical know how.

Cleanliness and good sanitation probably weren't common.

And, those born in the Northern Hemisphere would have likely been bloody cold a lot of the time.

So my conditions for coming back are that I want to be warm, clean and live an independent life in an enlightened and prosperous society during a time of peace. Throw in a good education and I expect I could cope without too much complaining. Oh - and no noise pollution of any kind. I don't want sleep to ever be a luxury again. I want to live in a society that sees it as the necessity it really is.

That's quite a shopping list innit? I hope I've done enough to earn it

edit on 11-5-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Thats a good list
! Yes i often think of how women used to die in childbirth,the world wars,well all the battles throughout history,the human race has not really known much peace till recent decades-and still there has been wars even recently.

I also would not want to incarnate Here again.I would be cautious of being incarnated into any form anywhere really,after 51 years of this incarnation in This place.But there could be worlds,dimensions,where things are mostly always peaceful and safe,and where all the inhabitants of that sphere have their basic needs met as a matter of course.Where there's not much hatred and division and where there is no "elite" living in luxury+playing that sphere like its their own personal Monopoly board while billions have a daily struggle to survive.I could possibly tolerate a world like that.

But there must be cats.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join