It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees: Exclude males between 10 to 50 years old - problem solved!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: johndeere2020

That is not obvious. You can;t separate families. Men are often seen as they go first in order to get a job and a home first and then call for their family. So, no, that is not obvious.

You are casually stating this but you don't see anything wrong with that?

They supposedly are in danger over there, yet men leave their families behind in danger with the prospect that they might be reunited with them in at least a year.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so then isis sends female suicide bombers or kids

that took 3 seconds, lol

At least isis females won't commit all sorts of crimes before blowing themselves up.

Isis males would likely commit all sorts of crimes if opportunity arises before blowing themselves up.

An isis is much more likely to be male anyway and likely to be in the 10 - 50 age group. It is expected they'll have less female recruits....So if you block 10 - 50 year old males, you'll have a lot less problem to deal with....Less mixed isis and much less crimes.

You see my point? You are dealing with much lesser evil with females... It's either that or close the borders to Muslim immigrants entirely.
edit on 13-5-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Geez relda...i hate to take statements back, but WOW, you blew my teeny tiny (facetious) mind with your comeback.

I did not know you are a clairvoyant! You say "people like you"...double WOW! seriously, how dare you presume to know what " people " like me think? It's actually people like YOU who make idioms like this a pain in the butt to actually discuss because of your finger pointing and bleeding heart ideas! But then again, I think all you and "your" kind need to do is read the answers in order to understand the reality of today's situation. And yes, dear, I sleep just fine...too bad the head searing religious islamists who RADICALIZE CHILDREN do too.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join