It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees: Exclude males between 10 to 50 years old - problem solved!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

Just a note, there are 800 MEN on Manus Island, Papua New Guinea. They came by boat via Indonesia from the middle east and other countries on their OWN, and tried to enter Australia. They left their wives and family back in the country they came from. They will NEVER be settled in Australia. The policy is any that anyone who tried to enter Aust. illegally by boat will never be accepted for permanent residence. So, these men are presumed to be economic migrants, and not refugees fleeing war. But the fact remains they left their family's behind......

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricFeel
Haha what a load of bull#. The image that you are creating that the average male from the M.E. is a horny rapist is wrong on so many levels. You have never been in the middle east, stop talking nonsense. "you can make a rough guide which ones to avoid based on age and sex....Worked out for me and saved my skin all the time!" this sentence gave it all away, nice try though.

If you are an American or from EU who worked in the Middle East, that doesn't count due to the diplomatic immunity in place. Arabs would think twice hitting on an American or meet the hand of the law with impunity.

I worked specifically in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia under a passport with no diplomatic immunity. We got harrassed in fast food restaurants, walking in the streets at night, in the grocery, mostly by boys between age of 10 and 20. At work, in the office, we got harassed by our Arab co-workers and bosses from age 20 to 50.

I also worked in New Zealand for two years.....Not harassed, at all, not one bit.

If you don't believe me, google up Asian workers from third world, how the Arabs in the Middle East treats them.

If the laws are loose, they are more than eager to exploit it....

edit on 11-5-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
A better solution would be for other like minded countries to take people as they share a common religion and culture, what is someone going to do when they land in Europe with no common language and a totally different culture not to mention the hatred for our way of life?. I am fed up having to apologise for how we live in the West.

Actually, the rich Middle East countries are more than willing to take in Arab Muslim Refugees.

I have seen many Syrian refugees who settled quite well in Saudi Arabia for example..

But the problem is that these Muslim refugees all want to go to Europe because they prefer the Western lifestyle than the Muslim lifestyle.

I have couple Arab friends who prefer the Western lifestyle over the conservative Muslim one and often go to Europe for a vacation, booze, and women. I believe if given a safe choice, a lot of Muslims will leave, even bitterly reject Islam.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is what the MSM calls women and children.

edit on 11-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This is what the MSM calls women and children.

Indeed!

If this is a real refugee issue, we should expect to see more women and children.

It is also true that population ratios show more men than women in Middle East countries. However, that is typical of countries who treat women as 2nd class citizens.

My suggestion is a huge solution to the problems caused by refugees. Hate me now, thank me later!

Arab Muslim women make great workers and won't harass you in the streets - from my personal experience.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I often go by taxi and a number of our drivers are from the ME. I have been told a lot of times that the women have the brains and are often better qualified and from when I have worked abroad I can honestly say that that part of the world certainly has some very beautiful women - but women are the beautiful sex anyway for me.

However I don't agree with your because the brainwashing of Islamic men in their madrases through 0 - 7/8 is done through the informative years and what you put into a kids brain is there for life during those ages. (it was supposed to be survival skills etc but once recognised by the religious they grabbed the little ones ASAP. Once one is brainwashed - and it happens to most of us, its that conditioning that we have to mature and think through. This is made harder if you live in a family setting that reinforces its beliefs all the time and ensures that even education is segregated against other groups of people. It is very hard to question what one thinks of as learned fact.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You do know terrorist use women and children as suicide bombers too, right? So your idea isn't that great.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: slider1982.

But the problem is that these Muslim refugees all want to go to Europe because they prefer the Western lifestyle than the Muslim lifestyle.

I have couple Arab friends who prefer the Western lifestyle over the conservative Muslim one and often go to Europe for a vacation, booze, and women. I believe if given a safe choice, a lot of Muslims will leave, even bitterly reject Islam.

Well I hate to burst their bubble but it is not that easy MOST ARE NOT REFUGEES THEY ARE MIGRANTS, I would love to pick out any random place to live and just go there. Oh but wait I have to have proof of a education and training in a trade. I then need copious amounts of money and form filling just to get to the Visa application section that is before I have to also give proof that I will not burden the state where I will be living and that I have a comprehensive criminal back ground check (at my expense) then i have to have proof of my medical history at great cost..

I also do not buy the bitterly reject Islam bit for one second, what they are doing is picking and choosing what parts then want to follow (as with any religion) when it suits them. Just hang around any high end London night club to see the behaviour of certain high ranking people from the Arab states who have Muslim faith.

Back to the OP, this current situation has turned into a total bandwagon. YES real refugees should be cared for and I do mean that but, but people need to know that they have zero right to dictate what country they want to live in as practically on a social level not just for the migrants but also the locals it just is not working.

RA

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I often go by taxi and a number of our drivers are from the ME. I have been told a lot of times that the women have the brains and are often better qualified and from when I have worked abroad I can honestly say that that part of the world certainly has some very beautiful women - but women are the beautiful sex anyway for me.

They are beautiful, way way more diligent workers than their male counterparts, and is way more likely to understand English.

Unfortunately, that part of the world discriminates their women. That's one of the long list of the injustices and utter stupidity tolerated in this region.

This is made harder if you live in a family setting that reinforces its beliefs all the time and ensures that even education is segregated against other groups of people. It is very hard to question what one thinks of as learned fact.

Fortunately, the modern Arab is more westernized these days inside the privacy of their homes. Of course, having worked in Saudi Arabia for two years with tight religious laws, they act very differently inside their houses. The women don't wear their burkas inside their homes. They wear T-Shirt and pants or jeans or half-naked, all you care. If you are a guest, you can talk freely to the women and vice versa no problems. Sometimes, they have a stash of spirits and get drunk.

However I don't agree with your because the brainwashing of Islamic men in their madrases through 0 - 7/8 is done through the informative years

That maybe true but I have yet to meet an annoying 8 year old Arab boy. The Western-themed privacy of many Arab homes helps suppress any anti-Western behavior.

It's when they hit ten, most likely due to pre-pubescent stage their minds activate like an MK-Ultra agent and goes nuts!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You do know terrorist use women and children as suicide bombers too, right? So your idea isn't that great.

The average incarceration rate for men vs women for the last 100 years is roughly 9:1 with surprising consistency for United States alone. To make matters worse (for men) many of the convicted female criminals have male accomplices/working for a male criminal.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's a sinking ship. Save the woman and the children first! Makes sense to me

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I only meant that the religious conditioning that religions (any) push onto kids during their formative years is done intentionally, because the Jesuit Ignatias Loyola let the cat out of the bag saying "Give me a child till he is 8 and he is mine for life. They are too young to question what is being put into their heads so they accept it.

I wouldn't expect trouble from an 8 year old and I doubt Ignatias did either.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
It would seem like and it's very obvious, the crime wave associated with the influx of refugees from the Middle East are only caused by males between 10 and 50 years old....

I am from Europe.

Sorry... What "crime wave associated with the influx of refugees" are you exactly talking about?

Thanks for the info.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No, the problem has to be solved the proper way.

After ww2, European countries needed to be rebuilt, and for the most part, people stayed put. No country has the resources to look after millions of foreigners, AND IN ADDITION, it costs too much to move people around. Providing AID and SHELTER in their land, is the proper response.

Syria, for example, has many Government controlled areas. So you move the people to safety there and you stop aiding and abetting the terrorists as our governments do, and start helping the Governments stabilize their country, ya know , like Putin's government is doing, the only legal people in Syria at the request of the Legal government in Syria.

Problem solved.

Now here is another issue, its apparently in this insane upside down world, not politically correct to bring up.

There is a world of difference between middle ages misognyst and abusive Islam and the rest of the world.

They are incredibly High Risk immigrants, not only to us, but to their own people.

I would only take in my country, those that are fleeing (not war) but the harshness of Sharia, and thus throw off all burka's and hijabs and don gladly jeans and No Mosques allowed as that religion is not a real religion, its a military cult that is tied into horrible abuses of democracies. So it would be outlawed in your sane and more civilized land.

Those who want to join your sane and civilized land without any mosques, and signs of their religions with their women and children receiving counseling, only those could ever come in.

And they would be under surveillance, just in case, and deported swiftly with any problems occurring.

THAT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.

Anything else is treason by our governments.

It is gross endangerment of our nations and our lives. Criminal Endangerment is not a job description of your elected employees.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I only meant that the religious conditioning that religions (any) push onto kids during their formative years is done intentionally, because the Jesuit Ignatias Loyola let the cat out of the bag saying "Give me a child till he is 8 and he is mine for life. They are too young to question what is being put into their heads so they accept it.

I was born to a Christian family, raised a Christian.

But my background did not stop me from questioning my own religion and the nature of God even at the threat of burning forever in hell. What I believe now? The Bible is riddled with flaws and inconsistencies.

The saying of Mr Loyola is not universally true....

...Although, I must admit, it took huge lengths for me to be saved from the lies of religion.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Those who want to join your sane and civilized land without any mosques, and signs of their religions with their women and children receiving counseling, only those could ever come in.

And they would be under surveillance, just in case, and deported swiftly with any problems occurring.

THAT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.

Anything else is treason by our governments.

It is gross endangerment of our nations and our lives. Criminal Endangerment is not a job description of your elected employees.

I like it!

Of course, there are those who misguidedly assumes "the grass is green everywhere" who complains and makes it more miserable for the law-abiding majority.

Open our eyes! The face of evil is clearly discernible!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: reldra

He seems practical...they're "redicalized" from a ridiculously young age. Yes, blocking all males within that age is a bit much, as they do... at least are supposed to...take care of their families. BUT... single, fighting age males, no family ties, trekking in under the skirts of the women and children...NO. Absolutely not. They can politely (HA) turn around, go home and fight for what ACTUALLY belongs to them. Not come into other, big hearted country's and take what IS NOT THEIRS...sorry, but forget it and them.

P.S. And usually I tend to agree with you, but this subject, pro "migration" in these times, will boil my blood faster than animal abuse! Hopefully, my next life will see this squared away...the radicals will be back where they belong, and the rest of the world will be unified in peace.

So your solution to radicalization is to militarize them, arm them, and start training them to kill people over their beliefs?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Better idea:

Refugees: Exclude males and females between 0 and 500 years old - problem solved!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Didn't Germany just announce they found almost 400 Isis members mixed in? And that's what they admit to finding. Wonder how many more were just light sympathizers and how many they missed.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
so then isis sends female suicide bombers or kids

that took 3 seconds, lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join