It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Projected to win West Virginia Primary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well give me a minute or two already lol.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I edited my response if you want to back up a page.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No I'm not here to serve you. Do it yourself.
You are actually asking me to comment on other people's opinions as to what motivates democrats.
Me I want less pain in the country. I want racial equality but more I want racial acceptance. I want jobs for single mothers that will put food on the table and pay the rent. Not either or.
I want to see our kids get an education that will offer opportunities to every sector.
I want the poor to have access to decent healthcare.
That's me. Some policies need revamping and others need enhancement and some just need to go.
Now does that help you? Do all dems live in my place and my space? Probably not. There are three in my household and we all have our ideas. They don't always match.

All of this is what everyone would want.

It's "how we get there" that separates people.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

Hillary won there in 2008 .

She beat Obama there by 24 points in '08. Now she loses to Bernie. My how the tide has changed.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

So the idea is no progress? No change? I live in Virginia. I have friends from west Virginia. One girl joined the military to get out of Appalachia. She went to college on the militaries dime, then worked her way up through the ranks only to be injured by nerve gas in Iraq. Today she lives in pain because after getting her hooked on opiods the VA decided to take all of its veterans off of opioid drugs. She gets Tylenol now. Great huh? But that is the drive to get out of applachia.
There are no opportunities there now. This all has to change.
I understand people don't want to start new careers but I'm betting an office or retail position would be preferable to black lung disease.
Not liking change is not a reason to halt progress.
Or would you rather drive a horse and carriage?

I live in Appalachia, it's where dreams go to die. Believe me, I understand the drive to get out of the area very well, I also understand how difficult that is to do.

The problem is, you can die at 60 of black lung or other causes and live in relative prosperity, or you can maybe move out of the area and die at 70 living in relative poverty.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wow. Me huh?

Yeah, why not? She has not provided any and you seem to have a pulse on her actual thoughts instead of her statements like the rest of the populace. What are her plans?

In the case of WV no one has plans other than telling people to move out of the area. It's a poverty stricken hell hole leading the world in several types of cancer, one of the youngest dying populations in the country, and a severe literacy problem. It's like trying to have a plan to make Haiti prosperous... there's no solution there's only removing yourself from the situation.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
In the case of WV no one has plans other than telling people to move out of the area.

Considering Hitlery wants to eliminate their careers she should have some sort of concrete plan to examine which explains how she will get them new ones. 'Move out of the area' will not cut it for her.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Put them to work researching, developing, and perfecting other energy sources.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

It is sad that us private citizens need to do the thinking for her.

Like every other politician when she speaks extemporaneously you get her true sentiments. She opened her gob and said what she really wants to do, she never actually thought of a plan for her backtracking statement.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Hillary won there in 2008 .

She beat Obama there by 24 points in '08. Now she loses to Bernie. My how the tide has changed.

Careful celebrating the loser in 08 went to become the president.

As much as i would love for her to lose and get prosecuted like the rest of us , i see that Teflon witch being our president. The cards were dealt back in 08

edit on 02531America/ChicagoThu, 12 May 2016 11:02:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

One voice for everyone

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You don't find if you don't look.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yeah I'm sure this is correct. They plan to do harm. Plan it.
Shakes head in disbelief.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Let's pretend it's going to matter to Bernie.

There that's better.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is nothing to find.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join