It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic traits we Inherited from Extraterrestrials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hmm, I was born w/ blue eyes and was blond.

I now have greenish eyes and brown hair -- it all changed somewhere in grade school.

So my alien DNA must be that of the shapeshifters

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I've got green eyes. People freak a little when they first notice. It makes me laugh inside.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Great thread! Six fingers would be suuuuuuper ceepy! Lol

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Green eyes, the toes, ears. Dominant, a couple broken bones but only after hitting the pavement

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
my eyes are aqua. blue-green, does that mean I'm extra alien?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Don't serve a purpose in a human, did serve a purpose in the primates we ascended from. That would be why many are missing it. Use it or lose it.

What happened after agriculture is we settled down and ate better. Better nutrition meant rapid development.
edit on 10-5-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

I wonder where "twilight eyes" come from. Down home (MS Gulf Coast), that's what they call eyes where the retina is shaped like a snakes eye...attributed to predatory genetics? I saw a woman once whose eyes were not only violet, but the retinas were shaped like that. She stared so hard at me till I got an icey feeling up and down my back. Nope, i don't look like a mouse either. Spooky to say the least!! Great thread by the way!
edit on 10-5-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Nice but I think there are other features humans have that tell us we are not part of normal evolution

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I got excited when I started reading this, I really hoped that I might be an alien descendant. After reading through the article, I saw that it said "8. Body build is small to average. Bones are usually weak."

I am way too buffed out, way too strong, and have a massive frame like a giant. I am an all around BAMF so that rules it out for me.

Maybe I share genes with some Greek gods?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Maybe I share genes with some Greek gods?

You know it's funny you mentioned the Greek gods , one of the projects I'm working on is creating a massive ancestral family tree linking the Greek gods (Anunnaki) to import people and famillies through out history.

But I can already tell you that paternal DNA of Haplogroups R & I came from these alien gods.

Here is just a small example of how both the Greeks and the Hebrews recorded the lineage from Noah to Europeans.

edit on 11-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
one of the projects I'm working on is creating a massive ancestral family tree linking the Greek gods (Anunnaki) to import people and families through out history.

Would it be a military project where the elite are desperate to save their sorry asses before Yahushua brings them all to Judgement ?

Hence they are desperate to build their numbers before that day by saying to some peasants, 'hey you are linked to our family tree and can live in splendor. However, Jesus Christ is about to take that easy money out of your pocket if you don't help us'.

No prizes for guessing who the peasant is going to side with - $$$

You can start with the 13 infamous blood-line elite families that include the Rothchild's, Sinclair's, Rockefeller's for starters.

Are you sure the Greek Gods are the Annunaki because i don't think any of them had 6 wings like the fallen seraphs have.

The fallen watchers are wingless, blue-eyed, pale skin blondes.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Lol the weekly world news also said Saddam had submarines in Lake Michigan and that they found Batboy in a cave.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

i don't think any of them had 6 wings like the fallen seraphs have. 

No the wings just represents Devine/ Royal people , Its been used literally in every culture in Mesopotamia including Egypt.

Are you sure the Greek Gods are the Annunaki

Yes , I actually explained that in many posts , Every culture tells the same story and worshipped the same gods , The Anunnaki. Unfortunately the Bible is and originally was polytheistic. I will just leave you with this video.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Every culture tells the same story and worshipped the same gods , The Anunnaki.

Thanks. So if a god uses the same type of weapon, is that the same entity in different mythologies.

Example with elemental air weaponry.
Zeus = lightning
Thor = hammer of thunder bolts
Baal = thunder balls

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Yes , The position of those gods in their pantheon shows the same paterns. I find it fascinating that the titles of the Anunnaki gods aswell as their roles they played still remained the same over the years. And this not only Includes gods but also semi-Historical figures like the Sumerian king Enmerkar who builded Sumeria and confused the languages was actually the original version of the Nimrod mentioned in the Hebrew Bible.

Here is a table with the names of the Anunnaki gods from different cultures that I made a year ago.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Welp! This certainly does explain the 5-year-old smart-alecky creature that is my son!!

6'4", long slender fingers, chiseled features, hazel eyes (the only one on either side of his family!), blonde hair, and a bizarre, other-worldly attitude that keeps me constantly guessing what he'll do next. One of the funniest people you could ever meet, too. Absolutely charming - and yet sometimes totally oppositional.

Go figure.

edit on 5/11/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: he's actually 25, but let's go with the freakishly tall 5-year-old alien idea. What do you think?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You have a 6ft4 5yo? They don't make em like they used to...
edit on 11-5-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Welp! This certainly does explain the 5-year-old smart-alecky creature that is my son!!

6'4"...

Holy crap. Your son is 5 and he is 6'4"? He really is an alien, get him in the NBA, pronto.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Here is a table

Interesting.

Not sure if this is a box filler but the ??? in the box for row 'Offspring' and column block '2nd Generation gods (Annunaki/Olympians)' in the 'dead' column (Hades, Sheol, Tartarus) could be 'The Rephaim' as Rapha is another word for 'eternally dead'.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't have any particular views on this topic though I am very interested in it.

It is somewhat plausible to an extent, hypothetically. But I express caution in jumping to conclusions on any of it, except that there is definitely some odd anomalies involved.

There is way more to it than in your OP btw, which is the tip of the iceberg of unexplained bizarre human genetics.

Overall I am glad you brought it up and that you're seeking answers. Refine and expand your charts and keep researching. A few more years will make a huge difference.

Oh, one thing: while researching your questions try to keep an open mind. Look for reasons to disprove your theory, find faults with it and see if they pan out Far too often we fall into the fallacies of confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.[Note 1][1]

It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way.

The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position.

According to this proposition I would be about 85 to 90% alien, so as an intelligent alien descendant I need to warn you against jumping the gun here.

The facts as they stand are highly ambiguous and we lack pertinent data to analyze them properly in the correct contexts. Interpretation and prior belief play a significant role in how we handle this particular topic.

So be careful. Second and third guess yourself. But overall, keep seeking answers. Who knows what we'll find?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join