It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke AMA Discussion Thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What did you guys think of the David Icke AMA?

I for one that it was great!

He really impressed me with the level of sincerity he answered the questions with. He is the real deal.

I have been listening to Icke for years, but after today i have a new found respect for him.

Thank you ScepticOverlord for putting this together.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It was fantastic and as always, the man was good to his word and was willing to answer most questions, before he called time.

He has a World tour coming up, so preparations for that alone must be taking up a huge chunk of his time.

Well done Bill for negotiating this AMA, well done my fellow ATSers for some great questions, it was probably the best one yet.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I enjoyed following it.

I'll be honest, I've always seen Icke as kind of "nutty," but he seems like a regular dude who just has an opinion on things and regardless of whether or not I agree with it, I can respect that.

The AMA's have been awesome, really good stuff on behalf of the mods.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LOLZ

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Alphaz

err.. Dude, where's my... conspiracy?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Great AMA, better than the last and I hope he comes back soon! It was fun to learn he's been a lurker since 2006!

And I'm proud of all the posts, none were toxic! Well played ATS!

edit on 10-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I must admit I was hoping he would respond to one of the member's post regarding Walsh, Conversations with God. It does seem there is some similarity. I must admit, I was expecting to laugh over reptilian boogey man theories and was surprised there is a lot more I was completely ignorant about. It was a good and informative AMA.

I didn't ask any questions, had no real clue, so I just sat in and absorbed. Hope he comes back, I now have questions! Going to check him out some more and any questions I have, I will participate next time!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I dont agree with a lot of what he says but i do respect his his sincerity. So much better than the last AMA we had.

Hes a nice guy , cheers David

edit on 10-5-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It was a great AMA. I have only watched a few videos with him , so not having my homework, I didn't ask a question. Just a welcome post.

I wasn't too fond of one or 2 posts demanding he reply with quote, early on, that is up to a mod to do if necessary.

He Used reply and quote, eventually.
edit on 10-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Y-Ickes !

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
I dont agree with a lot of what he says but i do respect his his sincerity. So much better than the last AMA we had.

Hes a nice guy , cheers David

The Syndrome Movie people did a good job. The 'stuff they don't want you to know' people were fantastic.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
alas, my question went unanswered but it was a good show all round.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Fantastic! Isn't it great to have complete answers and not be patronized.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Whilst I didn't partake in the AMA per se, it was quite an interesting read. The general flow of the AMA was a lot more engaging than the previous one.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Depends what level you're at going into the AMA. For some, it was regurgitation. For others, revelation. The latter often rebuke what has already been cited, but coming from Icke, it has been validated (to them).

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

huh?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well that was my first view of an AMA here - I saw the first few posts then had to go to bed however.

Caught up on all the posts this morning though and was very impressed with the quality of answers from Mr Icke and the standard of the posts from members - after a few pages, you could feel the guest become more comfortable and at ease (not just with the response methods, ie using the reply to feature), but he seemed to be very relaxed after the initial few pages and questions.

I feel that if he was not a celebrity he would be hanging around a lot here at ATS like some of the big hitters and posting some very provocative threads.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've met crazier people IRL, I don't think he is nuts. I am pretty sure he does do an awful lot of research and puts his diligence in. Some of his conclusions are a bit far fetched but at the end of the day I would have beers with the dude. I asked him what he is interested in outside of his work and I was surprised to learn he liked steam lines like steam engine trains, interesting.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Tragic I didn't get on until after it concluded.

He was pointed with his answers, he has research tremendously and his beliefs are genuinely his. For that he commands my respect.

He's on to something in my opinion vis a vis "hacking the matrix" and Vallee's thoughts regarding a bonafide "control system". They both see, as do members here and elsewhere a direct correlation between the UFO phenomenon, Angels/demons, Ancient gods and holographic simulations.

I wonder..what it would take to get people like Vallee, Icke, Aquino and maybe even good old Kit Green to have a ATS original online debate. Much like the farce we call elections but we the members post questions (structured of course) and they can discuss the merits and ideas of such.

That would be epic.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Tragic I didn't get on until after it concluded.

He was pointed with his answers, he has research tremendously and his beliefs are genuinely his. For that he commands my respect.

He's on to something in my opinion vis a vis "hacking the matrix" and Vallee's thoughts regarding a bonafide "control system". They both see, as do members here and elsewhere a direct correlation between the UFO phenomenon, Angels/demons, Ancient gods and holographic simulations.

I wonder..what it would take to get people like Vallee, Icke, Aquino and maybe even good old Kit Green to have a ATS original online debate. Much like the farce we call elections but we the members post questions (structured of course) and they can discuss the merits and ideas of such.

That would be epic.

The internet would melt if that happened. It would open a portal to hell like the premise of the game "Doom" and Id be right there to see what comes out =O

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join