It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Hacked Hillary's Email; Kremlin Debating Whether to Release 20K Emails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nemonimity
I'd just like to throw this out there for what it's worth. I'm an IT engineer and I've worked in the medical, higher education and technology industries. I know what HIPAA compliance requires. There is no way that her running a private email server was an accident or a reasonable accommodation. What she did violates so many technology standards and policies in regards to government IT there's no way that someone didn't bring it up and some kind of side stepping was allowed to happen.

I can't even formulate a coherent description of the level of BS involved with this whole situation and the attitude of so many democrats in regards to it. If she were anyone else she'd be locked up, fined, and would have lost her security rating.

FYI.
www.hhs.gov...

It amazes me that this highly intelligent government experienced educated woman gets by with the "doddering old technologically challenged" fake persona. (You mean like wipe it with a cloth or something?) She is sly as an old fox and knew exactly what she was doing and it wasn't for convenience.

Something else was going on.

Billions went missing during her tenure.
Obama intentionally failed to appoint the requisite IG. What's up with THAT?!
She NEVER used a .gov email address during all those years and she claims nothing classified ever came over her server?!!
Her family foundation received millions in foreign donations during this period of time.
People without the proper clearances had access to government information. She was the Secretary of State of the United States of America for heaven's sake!
People were murdered at Benghazi during this period of time.
The friend, Blumenthal, was hacked by a Romanian hacker and THAT is how we, the American public, found out about her unsecured bathroom family foundation server being used to conduct our country's business from.

You are absolutely right! It boggles the mind to think an American democrat would vote for this woman.

edit on 11-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: nemonimity
I'd just like to throw this out there for what it's worth. I'm an IT engineer and I've worked in the medical, higher education and technology industries. I know what HIPAA compliance requires. There is no way that her running a private email server was an accident or a reasonable accommodation. What she did violates so many technology standards and policies in regards to government IT there's no way that someone didn't bring it up and some kind of side stepping was allowed to happen.

I can't even formulate a coherent description of the level of BS involved with this whole situation and the attitude of so many democrats in regards to it. If she were anyone else she'd be locked up, fined, and would have lost her security rating.

FYI.
www.hhs.gov...

It amazes me that this highly intelligent government experienced educated woman gets by with the "doddering old technologically challenged" fake persona. (You mean like wipe it with a cloth or something?) She is sly as an old fox and knew exactly what she was doing and it wasn't for convenience.

Something else was going on.

Billions went missing during her tenure.
Obama intentionally failed to appoint the requisite IG. What's up with THAT?!
She NEVER used a .gov email address during all those years and she claims nothing classified ever came over her server?!!
Her family foundation received millions in foreign donations during this period of time.
People without the proper clearances had access to government information. She was the Secretary of State of the United States of America for heaven's sake!
People were murdered at Benghazi during this period of time.
The friend, Blumenthal, was hacked by a Romanian hacker and THAT is how we, the American public, found out about her unsecured bathroom family foundation server being used to conduct our country's business from.

You are absolutely right! It boggles the mind to think an American democrat would vote for this woman.

I've come to the conclusion that they're stupid. Honestly.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
They don't want her at the helm, either.

The damage done from threatening to release some dirt on her isn't going to do it though…

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Maybe they don't want her to reach the big chair so they partake in the smear campaign? Either way, anything to shame the anti-christ is okay by me
I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure HRC is satan.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Maybe they don't want her to reach the big chair so they partake in the smear campaign? Either way, anything to shame the anti-christ is okay by me
I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure HRC is satan.

Actually she is the one who runs into the quick mart to get Putin, err Satan, his pack of cigarettes.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Dont have to read it...or anything else in the HOAX forum. Its there for a reason...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just like Russia for real had info that proved 9/11 was an inside job and was totally going to release it?

edit on 12-5-2016 by defiythelie because: Forgot a word

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
i dont get it, why is hillary crooked for having her email account hacked?

and what is this talk about her having an "email server" in "her home"? ehh.. thats not how it works....
unless of course she actually has an email server at home which i seriously doubt for many different reasons.
if she has her own email server, then she will be at her own domain, i.e @xxxxx.xxx.
i doubt that is allowed. is this why she is dubbed crooked by the op? or rather crooked being an understatement?

also, running a private email server requires plenty of tech savvyness which i truly doubt she has. so who put an email server in her home, WHY in gods name would she have one, and where are the sources saying she DOES have one?
there must be proof, right?
if not then claiming she has her own email server just sounds plain ignorant.

even as a journalist to even WRITE the words "email server" in that context would require tech savyness to know what he/she is talking about.
one cannot simply claim something without actual evidence and be that specific to call it "email server".
"email account" would be FAR better to avoid confusion as it can pertain to both email server and email account.
"private email server in her home" is VERY specific and to claim such there must be actual evidence of an email server in her home otherwise a journalist would NOT dare to write something that specific.

edit on 18-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

The hack on her personal email server was the catalyst for everything occurring.

She did in fact have a private email server in her home.
It was set up by one of her / bill's IT techs.
They bypassed the government email system by using the private email setup.
Federal law requires all records be archived and in this case that did not happen.

The emails prove -
* - classified info was sent / received on the private system.
* - The whole blame the video for Benghazi showed they knew it was not the video that caused the attack.
* - There was an effort to protect Obama's foreign policy failure by blaming the video.
* - Emails show her directing an underling to strip the security header off a document and send it by non secure methods.
* - Her use of the private server coupled with the classified info on it violates the espionage act.
* - Russia claims they hacked the server, which further violates the espionage act.

I can keep going but you get the idea and so far all of the above is proven as a fact.

A person does NOT have to demonstrate "intent" to violate the Espionage act. All that is required is "gross negligence" and she meets that requirement to a T.

The real question is will AG Lynch recuse herself given her history. She was appointed by Bill Clinton twice to the doj in Manhattan. When she left she joined the law firm that represented Senator Clinton.
edit on 18-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Very interesting. I guess I could have googled that but thank you very much for your time.

I just have one question.. why? What is the theory? Why in gods name would she have a private email server.. WHY .... it doesnt make sense!! :/
Its too stupid to put into words, that such a high-up like Hilary would even THINK to have a personal email server.
Its .. I have no words for how stupid that is.

Yeah she should DEFINATELY go to federal prison 23h/day lockdown, if this is indeed true.

There is just no other way.

ëdit:
But how come this thread is in HOAX if there is evidence?
edit on 18-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It's in hoax because the source for Russia threatening to release the emails is from a well known Internet hoaxer. The email portion is true, the portion about Russia threatening to release them is a hoax.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I see. why is she not endicted yet

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

The investigation isn't done yet.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

To answer the question why did she do it?

Personally I think the drive behind the server was for the Clinton Foundation. Currently the focus is on the classified documents however I think that was a side effect to the real reason. She claimed she never had contact with the Clinton foundation while she was Secretary of State. She claims all contact with the foundation was handled by low level individuals. The emails have proven that was a lie.

We are seeing massive donations to the foundation, which the FBI is investigating as possible corruption. These are 3 videos that document the Clintons rise to power from their start in Arkansas. If you do watch them (the are long) you will need to decide for yourself what you think about her / bill.

The last video, Career Criminal, is the shortest video bt it gives a brief rundown of each scandal they are involved in.
* - The Clinton Murders
* - Hillary Clinton Still More Evil Than Exposed in This 2008 Banned From Theater Film
* - Anonymous - Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

The videos below touches on Mena Arkansas, which was the center of illegal drug shipments into Arkansas with the protection / support of Clinton. It also talks about the death of Vince Foster and Ron Brown.
* - Mena Coverup
* - Who Was Vince Foster and Was He Killed? Cover-Up, Hillary Clinton (1997)
* - Vince Foster's death

All videos have some overlap but each touches on different aspects of their rise to power.

The corruption angle on the Clinton Foundation looks like it is the same thing they (Clintons) did with the Arkansas Development Finance Authority when Bill was Governor. That entity essentially was a money laundering front and a way to receive large amounts of cash for the political empire.

Bill was the AG of Arkansas before he became Governor. When you have people turn up dead with 5 gunshot wounds to the head and the death is ruled a suicide it makes one take notice.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
July 24, 2016

I'm starting to connect the dots now. (I'm a little slow..OK?) In exchange for his safe passage to and a good life in Russia, EDWARD SNOWDEN agreed to help the Soviet I.T. spies collect U.S.A. data that they had an interest in.

Apparently, some of those "projects' included hacking into the DNC, Hillary, Trump, and who knows how many other high-profile political, government, military targets.

Wiki-Leaks obtained many of the just-released, and yet-to-be released DNC and Hillary e-mails from the USSR, and also from that hacker named GUSSIFER. Wiki-Leaks is, in effect, acting as a collector and distributor of damning information against all manner of governments, and high-profile individuals and corporations.

Information in these Wiki-leaks documents will make the RNC heads seem like Angels by comparison.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's obviously no connection between the email release and Russia.

Hence why this thread was placed in the HOAX bin.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join