It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top-Secret Weapons Testing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Strange light-events have been reported over many remote parts of Australia in recent times.
With the meteor theory ruled out, could these energy bursts and beams be part of some classified Tesla-style weapons program?

Whilst researching the 1993 Banjawarn fireball-explosion-earthquake incident, I became aware of an entirely different spectrum of bizarre, non-fireball-related light phenomena events reportedly being observed in our skies by very reliable Western Australian bush observers (such as those who described the fireballs over the town of Tom Price). In common with the fireball events, these events were rarely, if ever, being reported in the press and do not appear to have been commented upon by our scientific community.
These events vary in style, but nearly all involve essentially static atmospheric light- emission events that have apparently never been reported or observed before the 1980s, have been reported rarely post-1985, but now have an increasing event periodicity in post-1993 years.

One such event type commonly reported consists of massive high-energy five-to-ten-second bursts of blue-white light seen in the night-time skies of the upper atmosphere. Such events have been reported in WA by many observers including meteor experts and amateur astronomers who are categorically certain that these are not transient light bursts due to single meteors or multiple meteor showers.

The rest of the story

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am somewhat ignorant of Aussie geography... where are these reports in relation to Pine Gap?

Pine Gap is a known HAARP facility, the only publicly acknowledged in the southern hemisphere (although at least one other is suspected in South Africa). The effects reported are consistent with various modes of operation of HAARP and other scalar weapons.

It was also rumored that the JSDF contracted to use some parts of the Australian outback for testing of various scalar systems, and many effects were reported to be identicle.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Alot of the reports here were from Western Australia.. Hundreds if not thousands of clicks from Pine Gap.. The australian outback is expansive.. There is more bush than there is populated areas.. Who knows what people get up to out there..

I just found this VERY interesting.. and right under our noses.

Chris

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Who knows what people get up to out there.. Posted by OzChris

Indeed, perfect place to go try out a new weapon meant to wipe out all biological electrical activity for a few hundred square kilometers, and have no one around to notice...

As you mentioned originally, likely a testing range for such weapons.

Also, keep in mind that effects from HAARP have been noted a considerable distance from Gakona... an acquaintance of mine who was sent to investigate the deaths of endangered migratory birds associated with the Gakona facility indicated that they had to make a separate trip to the Aleutian Islands... as they were finding the same effects out there.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Best place to hide things is in plain sight, that way nobody is suspicious unless you make a giant brainfart.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

"Pine Gap is a known HAARP facility, the only publicly acknowledged in the southern hemisphere (although at least one other is suspected in South Africa). The effects reported are consistent with various modes of operation of HAARP and other scalar weapons."

I wonder if the South Pole is also suspect, considering its long history of secret activities.

Alot of the reports here were from Western Australia.. Hundreds if not thousands of clicks from Pine Gap..

Isn't Western Australia a bit closer to the South Pole in some way? According to this official gravity anomaly map, Western Australia has a definite and visually noticeable anomaly. I wonder if this has anything to do with it?

www.ga.gov.au.../public/data/gis_data/national/gravity.map&template=/public/http/www/docs/map/national/print_map.html&layer=gra vity&title=Gravity+Anomaly+Map+of+the+Australian+Region+2nd+Edition&subtitle=%20&logo1=/map/noaa.gif&logo2=/map/scripps.gif

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I also remember reading something about a very anomalous natural electric current circulating around the entire continent?

Granted, the earth itself has a known electric current, but this was several times more powerful, and it was apparently mapped in a closed circuit around the entire Australian continent.

(Bruce Cathie stuff!)

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Is this why I get zapped heaps when I get out of my car??

On a serious note.. Thankyou guys for the information I shall endeavour to study it quite closely. Some very interesting points have come up that I was unaware of.

Chris

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Could it be Earth Lights Phenomenon?

top topics

join