It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy 2008 & Beyond, Sylvia Browne

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
continuing with politics and the economy

Now these predictions don't have dates but it is also supposed to happen after 2020 and the implementation of the "New Senate"

The Flat Tax finally happens.

Tax Bonuses for those with careers in the arts, education, law enforcement and public service.

The official observance of all major holidays celebrated by all major religions in this country. Banks, govt and schools will be closed for both Jewish and Muslim holidays. There will be a day of remembrance for the Holocaust.

Any drug or alcohol offense, from the 1st on, will be punishable not by incarceration but by a minimum of one month of in-patient rehab, detox, medical testing for chemical and physiological imbalances and physchiatric therapy. If a vehicle is involved in the offense, it will be seized and auctioned to pay for some of the expenses.

Any male pedophile proven guilty will be chemically or surgically castrated. Female pedophiles will be chemically neutered.

Capital punishment will be a national mandate instead of a state by state decision. No death penalty for anyone under 35.

Public health system instuted for all Americans

No more Animal Testing

Elementary schools must teach a second language besides english

Strict government regulation of what is broadcasted on our tv's.

2020 sees a resurgence of the barter system, goods and services become more common payment than cash

We become more self sufficient, insisting on providing our own basic necessities and bringing our companies and jobs back home.

2020 also sees the end of IRA's, mutual funds, pension and retirement plans and the stock market.

Australia becomes the world's most liberal democracy and will have to close it's borders for a brief time, due to the high influx of immigrants

I beginning to see alot of Slyvia's prophecy as perhaps wishful thinking on her part.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Religion now

After Pope John Paul II passes, there will be only one more elected pope.
He will be succeeded by what is essentially a triumvirate of popes, or a college of cardinals, who will share the responsibility of all previous popes.

Between 2015 and 2018, some kind of Christian congress, a co-op unity of protestants faiths in the interest of accomplishing long term world wide goals.

2025 all religions of the world, except for a few ultraconservative sects will join forces and funds for the good of one another, the community of humankind and themselves.

"Healing Centers" will spring up in cities around the globe. They will be 4 pyramid shaped buildings with crystals at their peak.

Healing centers will be devoted to interfaith healing arts, east meets west, ancient meets high tech, all faiths contributing their skills and disciplines towards improving mental and physical health of all who enters and asks.

*she goes on and on about these healing centers

2020's Concept of a "mother god" will become more accepted.

The AntiChrist will be born in 2005 or 2006 in the area of Syria

Around 2030 he'll make his proclamation that he is the resurrected Christ, back for rapture and those who follow him will be saved.

He will have long jet black hair, huge brown eyes, have a pretense of great compassion, nonviolence and desire for world peace and unity. He'll attract a great following, many wealthy and use their donations to amass a fortune, including in the black market nukes.

*she doesn't say what happens to the antichrist after this, except that he will can be compared to the next great terrorist.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
wow, absolutely fascinating stuff. I've never heard of Sylvia Brown but am now off to do a major google search to see what else I can find. thanx heaps

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
you know..........i had never heard of sylvia until i saw her several yrs ago on the montel williams show...........i find her to be very interesting.

i haven't read the book prophecys........but would like too.

i'm not sure if anyone can fortell the future..........but .............i do love her thoughts...........

good stuff...........thanks for putting this info out here!

angie

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I want to simply discuss the ... likelihood of her prophecies being fulfilled.

She said Bill Bradley would beat G.W. in the 2,000 election.
Bill Bradley didn't even get the Dem nomination.
I'd say the likelihood of her 'prophecies' being fulfilled depend
upon how generalized they are ... like the skin cancer one.
That's a - 'duh!' - prophecy. Easily fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The AntiChrist will be born in 2005 or 2006 in the area of Syria

Jeanne Dixon said the anti-Christ was born in the 1960's.
Cardinal Biffi described meeting the anti-Christ .. but he didn't name him.
(thread about it in BTS)
Cardinal Biffi's description sounds just like Bono of U2.
Really!

[edit on 4/21/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, as the prophecy stuff usually is. Never heard of Sylvia Browne before finding this thread, but some of these predictions are just way out there.

“2020 also sees the end of IRA's, mutual funds, pension and retirement plans and the stock market.”

The Stock Market is going to end in just 15 - 25 years? That would mean a major restructuring of the economy. I just don’t see that happening.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
She fails to talk about the "present" or "near future" All her predictions are way out when some of us might not be around.

I have a suggestion for Sylvia. Talk about between now and 2012. Thats what most of us want to know. Never mind 2060.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
She said M.J was going to jail

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Those predictions, seem to be more like logical thinking. See the problems in the world today, then describe them 20 years from now, and obviously they are worse.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Back with more

These aliens are men and women highly visible and respected in their various fields. One of them is a Nobel Prize winner.

[edit on 1-17-2005 by worldwatcher]

Wowee... weird find for such a recent event.... Gore won the peace prize... Maybe he's the Alien!

wooot wooot!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yeah i noticed that too, that one of the Aliens is a nobel prize winner... what the hell does she mean by that?!? And for anyone who thinks Sylvia Browne is the real deal, i suggest you google her yearly predictions. I think shes about 10% right every year.. which is pretty much worse than guessing. She claimed to be somewhere around 80%.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here are some predictions from her web-site. This is within the next 100 years.

Web-site, while others are from the web.

Eradication of cancer as we know it, using sound waves, photo sensitive drug therapy, and "self-addicting" cells.

Third floor of houses have rollback roofs to allow Hovercrafts to come and go.

There will be no US Presidency; our government will go back to a Greek Senate structure.

By 2055 most people will live in domed cities due to poor atmospheric conditions.

A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.

Execution for the death penalty will become a complete vaporization of the body.

No separate governments, one planetary government will form.

No world war is coming, but lots of civil disorder and small skirmishes. No nuclear holocaust.

Peace will last from 2050 until 2100, and then I see nothing beyond, which could mean "the end will come like a thief in the night."

Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

The midwestern U.S. has a big uprising because of some kind of polluted waste hazard. This has not been recognized at this point, but begins to surface around Branson.

Random from the web:

Osama Bin Laden is dead. His kidneys failed him and his body has been hidden.

She also predicted for 2007 that Jennifer Lopez would not have a baby, yet she is having twins.

funny video, a must see.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

nobody said 2012 will be the end, anyway, why not predict what will happen in
2012? who will be here to verify the predictions in 2020?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sylvia Brown is HOAX!!! I loved the video of the lady talking about her firefighter boyfriend - "in water"

Here are my predictions, since people are interested, for the next 5 years to 2012. Oh, and believe me, I have about as much "Accuracy" as Sylvia Brown on the matter.

Let's see, the sun will continue to rise in the East and set in the West in 24 hour cycles for as far into the future as I can see. Computers will get faster and more powerful giving rise to many new technologies that will make our lives easier. The conomy is going to continue on a roller-coaster, going up and down and up and down again and again. New diseases will continue to emerge as we find ways to treat and eradicate others.

Let me know if you wanna know more... I got tons of predictions.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
its Silvia brown, she is a liar and cheat....

i mean check out this vid youtube.com...

also how come she doesn't mention the asteroid that is supposed to collide with earth in 2030, or the fact that we are at the brink of WW3, and the NWO agenda...

And people still believe her i cant believe this looooool, besides being psychic doesn't work like that...she just comes up with an answer right out of the blue, no focusing the mind or getting into a meditative state, i mean even Edger Cassie had to get into a state to do readings.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
www.stopsylviabrowne.com...

Dig around the site and makeup your own mind. I did. She's a liar.

She claims to be 87-90% correct in her predicitions but actually it appears to be no better than that obtained by educated guesses.

The author of the site methodically picks apart her "predictions"
look at this one

She charges families and law enforcement deptartments $700 per hour for this crap.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yes she is a senile old lady,I've seen her several times on TV,she is so generalizing her predictions could mean most anything,and I love how they pick a random shill from audience,plus she charges an absorbant amount for readings,just another person capitolizing on others misfortune or fate,shes a crook

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Could someone post say something she ever predicted correctly? Either way I guess it makes for good fodder...ho ho

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Australia becoming the most liberal democracy? Id like to hear more about what she means about that?

But I do like the bit about Australia closing its borders for a while - this I think is way overdue, mainly because of the influx of refugees and migrants that do not assimilate or contribute to society, which is beginning to be a problem here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join