It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA artificial sun is real (pic of them doing it) blue kachina is here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
. NASA patented a system to project an artificial sun in 50s, here's them doing it...its the reason for all the 2 sun videos. They're hiding "the blue kachina" of Hopi end times prophecy, aka Nibru the destroyer aka Wormwood. Some people see it randomly...and it's was expected here yesterday. Peace...freaks...lol Party at ground zero. I wish I was joking.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GovtFlu

I didn't see any blue sun, though the cloud layer was blue.

I wish I was joking.

So do i...

edit on 9-5-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

> NASA patented a system to project an artificial sun in 50s,

Any proof of that this happened.

If its patented there will be public documentation.

Got a link to them?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GovtFlu
NASA patented a system to project an artificial sun in 50s

What is the patent number? A very simple question!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It's fortunate it was patented,otherwise everyone would have one.

At least winter wouldn't be so miserable.

Anyhoo,you're talking rubbish.Next.
edit on 9-5-2016 by Ericthedoubter because: very fat fingertips.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

NASA's sun simulator is in a laboratory.

I wish you were joking too..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Patent number?

How would a holographic sun hide a (fictional) planet of doomness and destruction?

I remember holographic a arcade game back in the 80s. I'm pretty sure it was a fighting game. Does that then mean that all people are holograms based on that one game?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

This is the patent, but it doesn't want to load for me..

ntrs.nasa.gov...

And a quote that I got from Metabunk:

The old 1960's NASA sun simulator STAR (nickname), was for an environmental test chamber right here on earth, to simulate the sun found in space. It was used to test: electronics, metal and plastic materials, lenses (glass and plastic), and anything else that would be subject to outer-atmosphere solar ray testing. It was for simulating the "outer space" sun....here on earth, in a person-sized chamber that could be vacuumed of air... It's still done today with more modern methods and light sources

edit on 9/5/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yep. It just used for testing equipment and running simulations.

(From your link)

Illumination system design for use as sunlight simulator in space environment simulators with multiple light sources reflected to single virtual source

To say this is to project a holographic sun to the public would be on par with saying minecraft is a used a replication earth.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

If its patented there will be public documentation. Got a link to them?
Just a thought but could the TPP and other secret stuff they don't want us to see be safely hidden away in a place like this ..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It was expected yesterday? Well.. There goes another end of the world prediction regarding this.
So when is the next date were expecting this object to pass by?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Your were one of my favorite posters a few years ago and have not seen you in a while so welcome back, obviously I'm under a new name.

Your were never the type to post rubbish so I'm going to review this material and share my opinion.

I keep an open mind on all topics but the information I've skimmed while not watching the video seems a bit difficult to understand but I'll give it a go.

Hope to see you around here more often, not many posters such as yourself left anymore.

Still surprised that you of all people would post this, probably one of the only reasons I'm going to watch it.

Cheers.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebabyseagull

> NASA patented a system to project an artificial sun in 50s,

Any proof of that this happened.

If its patented there will be public documentation.

Got a link to them?

Space simulator US 3187583 A

www.google.com...

This one started off in 1960 though.
edit on 9-5-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

*Snip*

the harbinger of death is upon us all...biblical carnage boys and girls, ..the dead will be the lucky ones. ...consider yourselves lucky to bare witness the rarest spec of history there is: end times.. You can all say you were there.. one of a few souls on Earth who knew what really happened....better yet, carve it on a rock for the future.

Remember this: the atmosphere will take 1260 days, 3 1/3 years, minimum to recover....UV D will fry your eyes..breathe the dust, you will drowned...and it will suck. Mt Washington = COG.

There wont be any help on the way, any bus you get on, will be your last..

... anyway... any hour now, maybe days...it happens when it happens. enjoy whats left..

Save a bullet for yourself..

Peace and good luck.
edit on 5/9/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I just found a link which has compiled the various patents but I think ats blocks the site. I'll post link and if it doesn't work I'll post each link individually as they are from NASA and other government websites/documents.

______beforeitsnews/science-and-technology/2016/04/nasas-artificial-sun-patents-since-the-1950s-2-2819019.html

ETA:

As I suspected the site will not take the link I'll not have the chance to post individual links for a while so if someone else can beat me to it please go ahead there's some wild stuff I never heard about that actually helps support the OP.

I've always been obsessed with the Hopi prophecy and I must admit that back in 2012 I was going through a tough time and was kind of embracing the end of the world and was disappointed that I didn't get to experience the apocalypse, I know sounds crazy huh?

Long story short I don't trust nasa and their puppeteers. Not saying IM sold on the OP but damn those patents are messed up.

I think the hopi were on to something and it's not just the cactus talking.
edit on 9-5-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Beforeitsnews?

Well known hoax site. I'd rather believe my own telescope.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GovtFlu
My proof?... I'm a retired cop and know # you dont.

What happens? You turn in your gun and badge and the chief is like, 'Here's all the secret NASA files. Welcome to the Cool Kids Club!'.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
For about the millionth time. The Hopi prophesy is for THE HOPI PEOPLE. Sigh.....there is way more to it than has been published publicly, and without the rest it's commonly misinterpreted.

Don't believe me? contact their tribal offices.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You must have missed the post I made about how this sun simulator is situated inside a "human sized room" in a laboratory...?

Mindless fear mongering is so 2012 btw

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
For about the millionth time. The Hopi prophesy is for THE HOPI PEOPLE. Sigh.....there is way more to it than has been published publicly, and without the rest it's commonly misinterpreted.

Don't believe me? contact their tribal offices.

I'd be Hopi ng mad about this if I was them. Are they sad about it or are they perfectly Hopi it's going to happen?

(PUNS FOR DAYS!!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join